The best revenge is to live well.

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

The best revenge is to live well.

Post by chileanueva »

I know I pissed off a ton of people by my incredibly offensive words. Apologies honestly don't mean shit. People just do whatever the f**k they want to do according to their nature. My words come from a whole host of inner turmoil, much emotional suffering, and deep regret.

If it matters to anyone, I'm sorry for my inexcusable behavior. My intense rage gets the best of me. I have been hurt and betrayed by people I thought I could trust. I looked up to these people and now the relationship is FUBAR.

I don't ask for pity. I don't even ask for you to give a shit. I just want people to know that carrying around bitterness in your heart and hatred in your mind will only lead to your downfall. To let go is the greatest strength. Don't carry anger and hate in your being; it will only destroy you from within. A self-imploding bomb.

I struggle with my emotions everyday. I see the darkness in my soul and the demons of my insecurities.

Before I die and leave this world, I want to experience a genuine moment of bliss.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

+1

chile bro, Amen.

True gangster, keep it real bro.
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

I can respect that.
The only thing worse than a man without options is a woman with them...