Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Did Marina and I look compatible? Should I try to find her?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:47 am

Here is a clip of Marina that Jamesbond put together for me. It is of us walking together in the park in Yoshkar-Ola. You can see and hear her talking in this. I was nervous at the time because I was with her out in public behind my girlfriend Alina's back, and there was a fear inside me that we would be seen. So I had her meet me in the park where there were less people and less risk of being seen.

Anyway, what vibes do you all get from her in this clip? Does she seem sincere and genuine? Doesn't she look sweet and approachable, as well as beautiful? Now you can see why I miss her.

Ladislav, what is she saying here? She says a few things in Russian in the clip.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNlVyvbzsjs[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby xiongmao » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:45 am

She looks cute. But what happened to your idea of meeting white legged Chinese girls?
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Rock » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:31 pm

That girl is the definition of hotness. Did u have a chance with her Winston? Her face is a 9 in my book and I love the way she looks at the camera.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:42 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Mon May 27, 2013 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Rock » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:33 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Rock wrote:That girl is the definition of hotness. Did u have a chance with her Winston? Her face is a 9 in my book and I love the way she looks at the camera.


Are you joking Rock? WTF, I thought you had good taste in women until now! That's like a 5 in my book, she looks like a standard Russian girl nothing special.

:roll:


In the video, she has beautiful big eyes, a nice nose, a compact, tapered, well proportioned, and fairly symmetrical face, wonderful skin, and cute and innocent looking smile and manner. Her face still has a teens look to it too. Moreover, she has a kind of look I've seen in some Taiwanese and NE Asian gals. Change the coloring of her hair and eyes and she could almost be one of them. This girl is very alluring to me. Many attractive Russian girls I've seen have a colder and harder look in their eyes. But I see touch of innocence in hers. She is very alluring to me.

Do u really think she is just a 5? What would that make u, me, or most of the other white guys on this forum then - 1s, 2s, and 3s? Just examine her features and then consider your own. Look at her symmetry, smile and eyes. How about the way she responds to Winston and the camera? She has a very sweet innocence about her in spite of her youthful beauty.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Banano » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Rock wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Rock wrote:That girl is the definition of hotness. Did u have a chance with her Winston? Her face is a 9 in my book and I love the way she looks at the camera.


Are you joking Rock? WTF, I thought you had good taste in women until now! That's like a 5 in my book, she looks like a standard Russian girl nothing special.

:roll:


In the video, she has beautiful big eyes, a nice nose, a compact, tapered, well proportioned, and fairly symmetrical face, wonderful skin, and cute and innocent looking smile and manner. Her face still has a teens look to it too. Moreover, she has a kind of look I've seen in some Taiwanese and NE Asian gals. Change the coloring of her hair and eyes and she could almost be one of them. This girl is very alluring to me. Many attractive Russian girls I've seen have a colder and harder look in their eyes. But I see touch of innocence in hers. She is very alluring to me.

Do u really think she is just a 5? What would that make u, me, or most of the other white guys on this forum then - 1s, 2s, and 3s? Just examine her features and then consider your own. Look at her symmetry, smile and eyes. How about the way she responds to Winston and the camera? She has a very sweet innocence about her in spite of her youthful beauty.



Wow, what a girl...Winnie this one is by far the best and prettiest girl Ive seen you with, congrats,
You left such a beauty for AC whores?

How old is she in the video?Which city shes from?


Now I wanna go to russia to look women that look like her
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Rock wrote:That girl is the definition of hotness. Did u have a chance with her Winston? Her face is a 9 in my book and I love the way she looks at the camera.


I don't know. Maybe. She seemed sincere and sweet. But you can never know one's true intentions. However, before I left, she was going to introduce me to her mom, so that was a sign of seriousness I think. I should have stayed one more day to meet her mom and seen what happened. Big mistake.

Eurobrat, it wasn't 10 years ago. It was back in 2005. She is not a 5. No way. Your taste in girls must totally suck. :p

I was about to leave Taiwan earlier this week. But then I found out that my Taiwanese passport had just expired on Chinese New Year, when all offices were closed for a whole week. Otherwise, I'd be out of here by now. What luck huh? My passport picked the worst time to expire, during a week holiday. Now I got to wait for everything to open up again and put a rush renewal on it. I can't use my US passport to leave because I used my Taiwanese one to enter, so I have to use it to exit as well.

Banano wrote:Wow, what a girl...Winnie this one is by far the best and prettiest girl Ive seen you with, congrats,
You left such a beauty for AC whores?

How old is she in the video?Which city shes from?

Now I wanna go to russia to look women that look like her


She was 19 at the time, from Yoshkar-Ola. There are also clips of us at a pool table, and her tearfully waving to me from outside the train. Jamesbond, maybe you can upload those too?

She was a rare gem though. I had to randomly talk to hundreds of girls to find one like her. Like I said, life is governed by Murphy's Law. You never find a gem or keeper or the one you want until it's too late and you're about to leave the country. Now do you see what I mean about Murphy's Law in my life?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:36 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Mon May 27, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Banano » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Winston wrote:I was about to leave Taiwan earlier this week. But then I found out that my Taiwanese passport had just expired on Chinese New Year, when all offices were closed for a whole week. Otherwise, I'd be out of here by now. What luck huh? My passport picked the worst time to expire, during a week holiday. Now I got to wait for everything to open up again and put a rush renewal on it. I can't use my US passport to leave because I used my Taiwanese one to enter, so I have to use it to exit as well.



Where you planning to go this time? PH , China?

Thailand perhaps
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby xiongmao » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:12 pm

I met one of my Chinese ex's today. She's lovely, and it was nice spending time with her again. Men here are too obsessed with dating 9's or 10's. What's inside is important. Also she was wearing those tights that have the band at the top that makes it look like you can see stocking tops. I have a real thing for them...

Anyway, I do think that it was crazy to spend 2 weeks in China looking for a wife, then flying home again. Living out here for a year or two is definitely the right approach.

I hope Winston comes to China, although he needs to settle on one particular country.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Rock » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:45 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Rock wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Rock wrote:That girl is the definition of hotness. Did u have a chance with her Winston? Her face is a 9 in my book and I love the way she looks at the camera.


Are you joking Rock? WTF, I thought you had good taste in women until now! That's like a 5 in my book, she looks like a standard Russian girl nothing special.

:roll:


In the video, she has beautiful big eyes, a nice nose, a compact, tapered, well proportioned, and fairly symmetrical face, wonderful skin, and cute and innocent looking smile and manner. Her face still has a teens look to it too. Moreover, she has a kind of look I've seen in some Taiwanese and NE Asian gals. Change the coloring of her hair and eyes and she could almost be one of them. This girl is very alluring to me. Many attractive Russian girls I've seen have a colder and harder look in their eyes. But I see touch of innocence in hers. She is very alluring to me.

Do u really think she is just a 5? What would that make u, me, or most of the other white guys on this forum then - 1s, 2s, and 3s? Just examine her features and then consider your own. Look at her symmetry, smile and eyes. How about the way she responds to Winston and the camera? She has a very sweet innocence about her in spite of her youthful beauty.


Why do I think she's a 5?

#1 Well for me that round face I can see the fat girl in her about ready to pop in the next 10-20 years, I would bet if Winston skyped her today she's about 50lbs. heavier. Also a well known fact that Russians DO NOT AGE WELL.

#2 Pale white skin looks unhealthy, ugly and unattractive. Her skin is anything but wonderful.

#3 Vanilla like "very plain" features, she's very very average not one physical feature stick's out for me on her body (although she is wearing a coat, so maybe she has some huge breasts under there).

I will say she does look pretty innocent and harmless but I don't find that sexy lol.

What am I? Depends on where you throw me into the world, I have heard girls call me incredibly hot and others call me average. I have however never been called ugly but who know's I'm sure someone out there finds me hideous.


1. Her face is round due to her skull and facial bone structure, not a preponderance of fat. She does not have a chubby face, just a strongly inverted triangle (broad forehead, big eyes, tapered and compact), a characteristic of a very youthful female face.

2. She's white just like a large percentage of other Russians. But she doesn't look albino just normal color for a slav. And I was not commenting on her color when I mentioned her skin quality but rather the apparent smooth texture and lack of surface flaws.

3. Studies on attractiveness how demonstrated that the most average faces (computer generated composite averages of hundreds or thousands or faces) are the most attractive. Having a feature that stands-out in a negative way can detract strongly from beauty - eg weak chin, oversized nose, long narrow face, etc. - cus it looks off. Any dimension that is too small or too big relative to other parts of the face throws off balance. And symmetry, which she scores highly on, is important too.

And the focus of my analysis is on her face, not body. Because I can't see her body well enough in vid nor can I gauge her height.

It's not what girls say about u, it's how they react to u that really counts. Do they wanna get physical with you as demonstrated by action. Even Winston has had model quality gals say that he's handsome. If u r the male equivalent looks wise to this girl, then one of yr. biggest problems would probably be rejecting girls, lol.

She's no 5, not in Russia nor anywhere else. Here in Phils., I have yet to see a local girl who is even close to attractive and alluring as she is.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:29 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Mon May 27, 2013 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Rock » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:46 am

eurobrat wrote:
Rock wrote:If u r the male equivalent looks wise to this girl, then one of yr. biggest problems would probably be rejecting girls, lol. She's no 5, not in Russia nor anywhere else. Here in Phils., I have yet to see a local girl who is even close to attractive and alluring as she is.


Come on now man.... Out of the entire Philippines your saying you haven't seen anyone as alluring. That's a lie if I have ever heard one.


Any local girl. I've seen some hot Koreans and other foreigners here. But among the locals, I rarely see 7s here let alone 8s or 9s. Even Winston would probably agree with me on how rare a girl as hot as her would be among the local population. A local girl who looked anything like that could be a photo model here.

Call me a liar if u like. And I'll call u delusional for imagining that u r anything close to the Russian gals' male equivalent in looks lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby eurobrat » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:20 am

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Mon May 27, 2013 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby publicduende » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:29 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Rock wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Rock wrote:If u r the male equivalent looks wise to this girl, then one of yr. biggest problems would probably be rejecting girls, lol. She's no 5, not in Russia nor anywhere else. Here in Phils., I have yet to see a local girl who is even close to attractive and alluring as she is.


Come on now man.... Out of the entire Philippines your saying you haven't seen anyone as alluring. That's a lie if I have ever heard one.


Any local girl. I've seen some hot Koreans and other foreigners here. But among the locals, I rarely see 7s here let alone 8s or 9s. Even Winston would probably agree with me on how rare a girl as hot as her would be among the local population. A local girl who looked anything like that could be a photo model here.

Call me a liar if u like. And I'll call u delusional for imagining that u r anything close to the Russian gals' male equivalent in looks lol.


Where's Public Duende? I need back up on this because I have seen plenty of hot filipinas on DIA.


LOL I enjoyed this exchange, if anything it's the quintessential demonstration that beauty is a hopelessly subjective topic. Yes, I confirm Eurobrat and I have indulged in some tongue-in-cheek profile surfing on DIA, spotting quite a number of girls who, at least judging from the single photo they uploaded, looked cute to outright hot. As far as I have seen, in person or from a Google search, the Philippines have a 96 million strong population, more gene mixing than a cocktail bar, a healthy birth rate that - as far as I can see - privileges girls.

Rock, it's hard for me to think that a country like that is void of naturally beautiful girls. You're denying simple facts, including all the cuties to hotties I have seen and even talked to between Samal and Davao. Much more obvious to see that a perfectly proportioned Pinay with her smooth tanned skin, round eyes and gorgeous smile, tapered arms and cellulite-free legs, small round bums and a perky B cup, is just not your cup to tea.

I am not saying Winston's Russian friend isn't good looking and her innocence is hideous, only that your aesthetical preferences are different to Eurobrat's, or mine for that matter. Euro, truth be told that Ruskie actually is at least average, considering that you can see her without glamorous clothes or sophisticated make up and in a natural setting, not a staged shooting cum final Photoshop session. Understood though, she doesn't float my boat or yours.

I have had a soft spot fot cute Asians for as long as I can remember - too many Japanese cartoons in my country when I was a kid, I suppose! :) Yet, I have never disdained hooking up with girls of other ethnical backgrounds. And I am married to a Colombian woman, and she is hot in ways that your average Russian ice queen is not.

So...I guess there's an aspect of natural aesthetic preferences that come from one's own personality, or imprinting, who knows. Freud theorised that, even on healthiest possible sexual development, there will always be an element of "return to the womb" in our search for the perfect looking partner, ie. some of us will try to look for a woman who looks and behaves like the central female figures of his life - usually the mother, or an auntie, or even an older sister.

Then by (strongly validated) experience I can say that the less a man likes and accepts himself the way he looks like, the keener he will be on a woman who looks completely different from him. No surprise Winston started his journey into the unknown from his polar opposites - tall, blonde, fair-skinned Russians - only later in life acknowledging Filipinas or Taiwanese. And Eurobrat, probably one of the more self-confident chaps in here, seems to be all about Mediterranean-looking brunettes, with the occasional semi-Slavic thrown in.

During my teenage years, where I would consider my looks as eminently mediocre, I had constant infatuations with girls with blonde hair, blue or green eyes, olive or tanned skin, medium or tall stature - the perfect complement of my body features. Around my mid 20s my tastes started to change and by the time I reached sexual serenity (in London!) most of the girls I loved and hit on were not-too-pale Asians, Caucasian brunettes, or dark blondes in the odd case. Of course the fact I have always been massively turned on by intellectual and cultural affinities tempered my demands for aesthetical matching a lot.

The thing we all agree on is that if Winston hadn't been so keen on scanning the surface of the entire Russian female population like a Google Maps car, by now he would be settled and happy with one of those blonde angels. Alas, if we all could have a pound for every regret we hold, we would all be millionaires...
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests