Do other members feel disconnected from their families?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Do other members feel disconnected from their families?

Post by Eric »

My life fell apart mainly due to neglect and willful destruction. I was too much of a fireball to be any good at anything or have direction growing up...it's amazing I even finished school. My life needed balance, direction and inner steadfastness and fortitude. Instead I fed my raging passions and threw discretion to the wind, petered out. I had some kind of grudge against life and its clear to me I won't change unless I make some real changes or at least address some of the issues driving me and how to better cope with them or temper, or....just work on not giving a f**k so much at all.

That might be part of the answer.

Yes, I am definitely the black sheep in my family.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Do other members feel disconnected from their families?

Post by Eric »

My life fell apart mainly due to neglect and willful destruction. I was too much of a fireball to be any good at anything or have direction growing up...it's amazing I even finished school. My life needed balance, direction and inner steadfastness and fortitude. Instead I fed my raging passions and threw discretion to the wind, petered out. I had some kind of grudge against life and its clear to me I won't change unless I make some real changes or at least address some of the issues driving me and how to better cope with them or temper, or....just work on not giving a f**k so much at all.

That might be part of the answer.

Yes, I am definitely the black sheep in my family.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.