Do other members feel disconnected from their families?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Do other members feel disconnected from their families?

Post by Eric »

My life fell apart mainly due to neglect and willful destruction. I was too much of a fireball to be any good at anything or have direction growing up...it's amazing I even finished school. My life needed balance, direction and inner steadfastness and fortitude. Instead I fed my raging passions and threw discretion to the wind, petered out. I had some kind of grudge against life and its clear to me I won't change unless I make some real changes or at least address some of the issues driving me and how to better cope with them or temper, or....just work on not giving a f**k so much at all.

That might be part of the answer.

Yes, I am definitely the black sheep in my family.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Do other members feel disconnected from their families?

Post by Eric »

My life fell apart mainly due to neglect and willful destruction. I was too much of a fireball to be any good at anything or have direction growing up...it's amazing I even finished school. My life needed balance, direction and inner steadfastness and fortitude. Instead I fed my raging passions and threw discretion to the wind, petered out. I had some kind of grudge against life and its clear to me I won't change unless I make some real changes or at least address some of the issues driving me and how to better cope with them or temper, or....just work on not giving a f**k so much at all.

That might be part of the answer.

Yes, I am definitely the black sheep in my family.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.