Expat living and freedom beyond North America!

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Expat living and freedom beyond North America!

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Winston, do you think it would be good to change can your phrase on your home page to end in ...expat living and freedom beyond North America", instead of just America? I think most Canadians including myself will have the same complaints about society here as our American friends. Canada and the USA are best friends, next door neighbors, and the largest trading partners in the world. Most people who have lived in both countries will have very similar experiences. A few differences here and there but overall it's the same BS. Best description I ever heard about Canada was here on HA. It's a diet version of the USA!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Well actually, Canada is the lesser evil of the two. I f***ed over 30 times in public combined in Calgary and Toronto, and never had the police summoned unto me. And we got caught twice (0nce by a tourist group while i was eating out my fat bbw ex g.f. In the park As both of us were butt naked two in the afternoon and the other time by a woman waving at me while i was standing erect at the point i was about mount the chick i was with missionary style), and no shaming unto me and the chick. No cheering but no shaming either.

The prairies like the dakotas is probably the only place in the u.s. of gay you can fcuk in public and not get caught!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!