Canadian Filipinas versus Native Filipinas

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Canadian Filipinas versus Native Filipinas

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Hey all,

Been cruising Cherry Blossoms for a while. I'm getting a fair bit of attention from Filipinas who live in the Philippines, but none from Canadian Filipinas. That is, the
Canadian girls generally won't respond when I approach them, and I don't get any unsolicited smiles or emails from them.

I wonder why there's such a difference? Is it because the Canadian Filipinas are Westernized and see me as too ugly to bother with? Or are the Philippine Filipinas
willing to overlook my ugly face because there's a chance I might rescue them from whatever hellhole they're living in??

Any ideas, anyone?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Amazing isnt it, geniune smiles and sweetness disappears once they start living with western culture..
They realize their market value and feel they can do better, all of a sudden being normal nice guy doesnt do for them anymore.
I would advise NOT to bring FW back to anglosphere, her sweetness will fade as her demands start going up.
Thats why im not glorifying FW like some people do on this website,
FW who are poor and need man to support them+they have to be in their own country- these women are warm and easy going ones
WW pointed this out in one of his posts when he said that is not easy to hook up with mid/upper class woman in pH
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Filipinos are maybe the best people of any when it comes to adapting to foreign cultures. Filipinas adapt to western cultures by becoming cold fish, like the white women they grow up idolizing.
polya
Junior Poster

It just goes to show...

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 18th, 2013, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I conducted an experiment once. Back in 1986 I posted an add in Manila Bulletin looking for a pen pal. I got 60 letters. I posted the same add in a Filipino Californian newspaper. The answer was ZERO! As in ZERO.
One Filipina who was 39 with 3 kids and separated got 40 responses. The only reason she went out with me was because I had been to the Philippines before and knew her culture.
It just tells you about the market in N. America. It sucks!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

The funny thing about Canadian Filipinas is that in Canada, they rank fairly low on the social totem pole. The vast majority of them work as nannies, caregivers (aka what Canadians call Personal Support Workers). A few with a decent education and skills can work as nurses or Registered Nursing Assistants. So it's pretty rich seeing them all think that they can command men in the 20%.

The lesson that I'm learning is that Western culture leads women into delusional, magical thinking. And it affects every woman, including immigrants who think that Canada is paradise instead of seeing it for what it really is.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: It just goes to show...

Post by E_Irizarry »

polya wrote:This is what I've been saying all along! It's a waste of time bringing a woman to your country - you live in her country or visit for fun-times. When foreign women see there's no chance of getting a visa, they won't use you and you could now find a real wife.
People are only as good as their options. Women are only as faithful as their options permit them to be!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Canadian Filipinas versus Native Filipinas

Post by Seeker »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:I wonder why there's such a difference? Is it because the Canadian Filipinas are Westernized and see me as too ugly to bother with? Or are the Philippine Filipinas
willing to overlook my ugly face because there's a chance I might rescue them from whatever hellhole they're living in??
Exactly both of these.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I went out with a few Canadian Filipina's here years ago. Although they were born in the Phils they had lived here for years and were spoiled rotten years ago. The only Filipina thing about them was the physical appearance. Everything else was just as awful as any of the white locals. Tattoos, sports fans, working out, drinking, drugs, all brand name clothing etc...They are particularly bad in Vancouver, The LA of Canada. I even met a few local Filipina's on DIA, and chatted with them. As soon as I suggested meeting here they stopped answering! If this was in the Phils they would have lined up to meet me!
Most Filipina's here work at Retail, restaurant and customer service jobs. Sometimes, you would think you are in the Philippines here. At my local walmart, mcdonalds, tim hortons, almost every single worker is Filipina.
ama201
Freshman Poster

Post by ama201 »

that is good to know. my spouse is looking to become a registered nurse.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

FreeYourMind wrote:Filipinos are maybe the best people of any when it comes to adapting to foreign cultures. Filipinas adapt to western cultures by becoming cold fish, like the white women they grow up idolizing.
So bringing a Filipina to a Latin country might work well?
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

After being away from the West and specifically Canada for around 4 years, and living in Asia (mainly Taiwan) I came back for some fresh air and rest and relaxation - my first visit to Vancouver...man! this society is seriously sick. There are fat, ugly, aggressive, tattooed, loud women everywhere...some female bus drivers are particularly gross! I have no idea how they get into and out of the driver seat.

People in general look downcast and depressed, Everybody's head is buried in an iPhone, an e-Reader or an iPad. Nobody looks anybody in the eye, all your actions are viewed suspiciously. Some people look quite wound up and close to the edge.

A lot of people mumble to themselves as they walk. Some clearly crave human contact (you can see it on their faces as they look at others hoping to make some connection).

Service is efficient and fast, but there is no joy or vitality on anybody's face. Politeness and niceness is forced and contrived. Very rarely can you get past superficial scripted banter about how your day is going...this is not everybody of course. There are some enlightened souls who are aware of this oppressive atmosphere and once you make an effort they respond well and meaningfully and are glad for the warmth.

My favorite is when I give as much attitude and more to the aggressive, out of control attitudes of females who have been getting away with being obnoxious just for being female and feeling untouchable, the expression of rage and dumbfoundedness on their faces is priceless! - Thank you Tom Leykis!!

I mean, why would they act like that unless they knew they can get away with it? Of course they have a trump card up their sleeves, which is if you give them too much attitude they are gonna get hysterical and call for some authority to deal with you...not because you did anything wrong or broke any laws or attacked them in any shape or form...but the hassle of dealing with this and trying to prove that it is their shitty attitudes that is wrong in the first place that is enough of a deterrent for most men to back down and further embolden the female for the next encounter.

In Asia I am totally respectful of the general female population and feel comfortable around them. I don't hassle them in any way and very rarely do I have to mildly rebuke one in a gentle humorous manner...so I know it is not ME for sure.

The society is unwell. You look around you at all the material and technological advances...it looks right, but it feels wrong! (trademarked).

I had another thought today about the so called 'political correctness' phenomenon in the West. It is actually a very selfish mechanism to serve the person being 'correct' so they would feel good about themselves. It is never about the person at the receiving end. Why not just replace the 'correctness' with some humanity and kindness?
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

ryanx wrote:After being away from the West and specifically Canada for around 4 years, and living in Asia (mainly Taiwan) I came back for some fresh air and rest and relaxation - my first visit to Vancouver...man! this society is seriously sick. There are fat, ugly, aggressive, tattooed, loud women everywhere...some female bus drivers are particularly gross! I have no idea how they get into and out of the driver seat.

People in general look downcast and depressed, Everybody's head is buried in an iPhone, an e-Reader or an iPad. Nobody looks anybody in the eye, all your actions are viewed suspiciously. Some people look quite wound up and close to the edge.

A lot of people mumble to themselves as they walk. Some clearly crave human contact (you can see it on their faces as they look at others hoping to make some connection).

Service is efficient and fast, but there is no joy or vitality on anybody's face. Politeness and niceness is forced and contrived. Very rarely can you get past superficial scripted banter about how your day is going...this is not everybody of course. There are some enlightened souls who are aware of this oppressive atmosphere and once you make an effort they respond well and meaningfully and are glad for the warmth.

My favorite is when I give as much attitude and more to the aggressive, out of control attitudes of females who have been getting away with being obnoxious just for being female and feeling untouchable, the expression of rage and dumbfoundedness on their faces is priceless! - Thank you Tom Leykis!!

I mean, why would they act like that unless they knew they can get away with it? Of course they have a trump card up their sleeves, which is if you give them too much attitude they are gonna get hysterical and call for some authority to deal with you...not because you did anything wrong or broke any laws or attacked them in any shape or form...but the hassle of dealing with this and trying to prove that it is their shitty attitudes that is wrong in the first place that is enough of a deterrent for most men to back down and further embolden the female for the next encounter.

In Asia I am totally respectful of the general female population and feel comfortable around them. I don't hassle them in any way and very rarely do I have to mildly rebuke one in a gentle humorous manner...so I know it is not ME for sure.

The society is unwell. You look around you at all the material and technological advances...it looks right, but it feels wrong! (trademarked).

I had another thought today about the so called 'political correctness' phenomenon in the West. It is actually a very selfish mechanism to serve the person being 'correct' so they would feel good about themselves. It is never about the person at the receiving end. Why not just replace the 'correctness' with some humanity and kindness?
I live in Canada, and have lived there all of my life. All I can say to your post is yes, yes, yes and yes, every day I see the same things you saw while you were visiting Vancouver. At least where I live, in a medium-sized city in Ontario, the bus drivers wear a proper uniform, and I've yet to see a grossly overweight female bus driver, much less one that sports tattoos. Most of the women where I live are fairly quiet, but a lot of them have garish, nasty-looking tattoos. And too many of them are young single mothers pushing around baby carriages.

And as for the women in my home town, I ignore them for the most part. I gave up on them a long time ago because of their superficially friendly but ultimately cold behaviour. Overall, Canada mirrors the US in terms of social coldness and generalized paranoia. I have to confess that even I'm paranoid too, because people are so standoffish here that anyone who exudes real warmth seems really weird. Or is trying to game you.

In stark contrast, the Asian women I've been encountering online really like me because I'm polite and respectful and don't start talking about sex right off the bat. On the other hand, Canadian women won't even give me the time of day, no matter what I say or do.

As far as political correctness goes, it's a mug's game. Or, as someone once put it to me, "it's the belief that some delusional people have that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I lived in Montreal (now I'm in Ottawa) and I can confirm everything ryanx said (about Canada at least). It's hard to find quality people (but not impossible).
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

I felt and have been feeling exactly like you ryanx after returning from Asia to Toronto. It's quite a hell hole here of which I can't wait to get out for good!