Dating Foreign Black Women

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Bakari Neferu
Freshman Poster

Post by Bakari Neferu »

stephen says
''The funny thing is that afro-brazilians say the exact opposite and think that black Americans are more together.And you will see so many white people trying to do capoeira and practice religions like candomblé,using afro-brazilian words like moleque and the face of capoeira in the UFC world is usually the face of a mestiço not a black person so much for no infiltration by non-blacks''
Yea, that is funny, in a sort of non-funny way.
Black America is doomed to fail we are never going to give up the regressive culture here that's why.
The majority of Black Americans aren't who I am talking about. As little as some of the people on this site mite think of me, it'll be people with my type of mentality that ultimately help bring Blacks back from the brink. We aren't going to alleviate our issues bashing each other, which is what a lot of Black people seem perfectly content on doing. This is hope for Black Americans who have their minds right, just not much for the ones who don't.

Good but how do we get it done when there is no solidarity.
You create solidarity. You create solidarity by aligning with people with think like you and want the same things as you do. A lot of people on this site and people on sites like gen-x, topix, tireBlackman sites and whatnot, are never going to see any of the change they claim the seek, because no one focusing on and the actual problems. They are too engrossed in battering each other and complaining to realize just how counter productive they are. I mean seriously, what make self haters on the internet really think they are better people than the hoodrats and the so called lazy bums they like to chew out? What really makes you better or any different from them?

They don't contribute to the bettering of Black society

......and neither do you.
Africans look down on black Americans and don't see them as African.
Not the ones I have conversed with, both on and offline. There are Black Americans who look down on other Black Americans. So what? Ignorance is everywhere, but not everybody is ignorant.
Black Americans bash Africans calling them names and clowning them every chance they get.
They don't matter. I bash self haters for this exact reason, and you saw how adamant they were to retain their right to self hate, so f*ck 'em. Black people who love Black people need to concern ourselves with ourselves. Again, not everybody is so ignorant.
Afro-latinos come to the states and use a white European language and lines that Europeans drew in the ground to only identify with they're nationality and disassociate them selves from black Americans to only associate withe the same people who discriminated against them in they're own country and hind behind a Latino label which is not even a race to avoid saying they are black.
That's because on our perception. We don't control our own culture, primarily because we don't control the things that influence our culture. TV, movies, internet, education. It's a free for all and nobody gives a sh*t about anyone else, that's why it's so easy for us to bash each other.

Once we cultivate an influential presence, we will be the ones who influence the culture, which will then influence the minds of the people.
F*ck Self Hating Black People. Disgraces.
mehendicant
Freshman Poster

Post by mehendicant »

In Belize and nearby there is a people called Garifuna. Originally the Kallinago were the offspring of male Caribs and female Arawaks on St. Vincent. Sometime later a ship carrying Ibibios from Africa was wrecked there. After the Kallinago and the Ibibios had interbred, the Brits separated them by color, sending the black ones west. The Garinagu speak an Arawakan language with Carib influence; as far as I know it and (of course) the Kalliphona language are the only languages that not only distinguish gender in the first-person singular, but use pronouns from two different language families!

I've been in Barbados and found the smell of the women attractive. I was not ready to marry though.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Bakari,

Your last few posts were actually valedictorian-esque. Now if you stop showing your ass, then we can politic civilly.

If you do so again, you are only going to unleash onto yourself a lot of pwnage. Things are much more relaxed when we aren't busy handing out asses to each other.

But you should fall back off of Erik a tad. He really is a very astute type of dude.

About Lavezzi, he annoyed me with his visit to NYC, but began to redeem himself recently. He's still the Robin Thicke of Happier Abroad though. LOL!

Just be cool, man, and stop acting out of pocket.

You want to be about anti-feminism/anti-self-hating the Disgruntled Negro edition, then albeit. But remember, you have to know how to correlate that and going abroad once and for all. After all, that's what Happier Abroad has a lot of pun in hence the title of this site.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Bakari Neferu
Freshman Poster

Post by Bakari Neferu »

Your last few posts were actually valedictorian-esque. Now if you stop showing your ass, then we can politic civilly.
We have always been able to politic civilly. Most of the men here have simply not been up to the task. Sad to say.
If you do so again, you are only going to unleash onto yourself a lot of pwnage. Things are much more relaxed when we aren't busy handing out asses to each other.
No one here has "pwned" me since my first post to this one. Most definitely not you. If I choose to "show my ass" again, then the people that I do so against will only be made to look as silly as I have made practically every other opponent of mine look. I am capable and willing to match insults with insults, just as I am capable and willing to match substantive statements with substantive responses.
But you should fall back off of Erik a tad. He really is a very astute type of dude.
Eric is a grown child. All he seeks to do is speak and be heard and whine, much like a woman, and much like a woman, he likes to b*tch like a b*tch. Eric needs to fall back....off of the tampons.
Just be cool, man, and stop acting out of pocket.
I will act however I wish. As I informed Erik, if someone comes to me with nonsense then I will impale that fool to incapacitation with my textual twin Sais.
But remember, you have to know how to correlate that and going abroad once and for all. After all, that's what Happier Abroad has a lot of pun in hence the title of this site.
There is nothing to correlate. I don't like dislikable people and I try my best not to deal with them. I doubt though, that wherever I may go, the numbers of self haters, whiners and puerile folk I'll have to contend with will be nearly as numerous as on this site.
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesSa »

May I remind the posters here to focus on the topic at hand. Declaring that one was "pwned" or an argument unchallenged is a matter of opinion and not remotely germane to the ongoing discussion.

Now, on to more relevant concerns. Introvert, my current fiancé is half Indo-Guyanese with Chinese, Portuguese, Amerindian, and Black ancestry.

Bakari lists these countries:

There a lot of Black women in places like Belize, Panama, Nicaragua, Guyana, Suriname, etc. In Africa, I have seen through internet pictures, nice looking women in Nigeria, South Africa, Angola, Guinea, etc. I mean Africa is such a HUGE region of land, it's just ridiculous.

Most black men overlook these countries in favor of Brazil, Dominican Republic, and Colombia - and that's unfortunate.

If diversity of African features piques your interest, then you’ll find beautiful black women of all hues, complexions, and physical characteristics in those Caribbean/South American countries along with the African countries. And lets not forget Ethiopia.

For those who fancy a more “mixedâ€￾ population with Africans roots, aside from Dominican Republic and Brazil are Caribbean countries such as Guyana (Guyana is technically in South America, but is culturally Caribbean). I personally consider Guyana, Suriname, and Trinidad as a collective goldmine for beautiful women. There has been much intermixing as of late between those of East Indian and African descent, creating what they call, a “dougla.â€￾

The downside is there is some lingering animosity between East Indians and Africans in Guyana and Trinidad, but that is more common among the older generations of the respective populations.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Bakari,

Your narcissism effervesces through your skin, man. It's cool to have a lot of testosterone, but when you figuratively pull your dick out on me AFTER I was trying to be nice, then that's wack.

So go your own way. You and I are through. Don't dignify it with a response. You always have to have the last word. James Sa is right about staying on track. Let's stay on course.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Bakari Neferu
Freshman Poster

Post by Bakari Neferu »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Rock wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:So I was in a library today, and I have met a woman from Gabon. Slim but nice fat ass - like that typical African female build, but not over the top like Serena Williams-looking-African build.

She said she has been in America for five years, and she decries that she wants to run away fast as she can from here. Those were her words; I swear!

She has sisters that live in France, UK, S. Africa, Gabon, and Senegal. She told me that I should check out Senegal one day.

When I asked her for her number, she was quick to render it to me! And we were only speaking for 15 minutes of our lives ever!!! It was thattttttt easy to bag her number, friends!

Man and even when I have talked about a Ghanian woman in that I had slept with her, she giggled and thought it was normal.

Wow. This is a freak circus show or something. She talked about how Blacks be tripping on race too much and she was quick to apply hand sanitizer to her hand right after I had gone to sanitize my hands first at the library right before she and I had left.

She teaches French here in the same city.

Yeah. We shall see how it will fare from here.

She was very impressed by my knowledge of her country (she assumed that alll Americans had no cognizance of African or her country whatsoever). Gabon was a former, French colony in case you guys didn't know that about Gabon.

She feels that ignorance is accepted as the mainstream in America because it's the burden of the beast.

Man let me find out I have a new girlfriend until I leave the US of Gay permanently. :O)
Hey man, Africa rocks. And girls in the West African Francophone countries often seem more elegant and stylish than those in former British colonies in Africa. Of course, its much easier for us non-French speakers to hang out in places like Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, and South Africa for easy communication. But Nigeria scares the hell out of me.

Anyway, the longer term challenge in Africa is to find a girl who is not motivated by money. As a white person, you are assumed to be rich. I think the same pretty much applies to black Americans, black Europeans, Indians, and other Asians.

Also, don't assume all African girls are sweet and demure. There are some very strong minded women there and some can act all tough and in your face. Nigeria has some real nasty ones.
This is an utterly irrefutable post made here by you. 95 percent of Nigerians annoy the livid hell out of me. They are so, so pompous and bullheaded IMHO. I have never, ever successfully courted a Nigerian woman nor have I had a desire to f**k with Lagos, Nigeria. I have a Nigerian friend whom is in a homeless shelter, and he's actually the only cool Nigerian that I know. Dude is in a homeless shelter because his Black Ameriskank bitch baby's mother put him there *long story*.

In any event, not being homo, but this dude is a hygiene fanatic. He's always slapping on facial lotion, body lotion, some traces of powder and flossing after every meal. He told me that the women are like that over that too: hyper-hygienic conscious. But he also said that Lagos is too much on American's dick so to speak. He lastly said that if I'm going to f**k with Nigerian women, go for the ones in the countryside in smaller cities, but Lagos, the women are money-hungry for European men, especially British because Nigeria is so Brit-washed.

Yeah I think Francophone countries have a better friendly demure than Anglosphere African countries. Agreed.
Well you left a comment in another thread that I figured would be apropos for this thread. I'll just give my little add on to it here.

One of the things that caught my interest about your post was when the girl you were talking to said that she felt Black people focus on race too much. I find this interesting because a Cameroonian woman I met almost seemed to take offense when I told her that I liked talking to Black people from different regions of the world, as though she didn't like being referred to as "Black" or something. Anyway, her response to that kind of turned me off from wanting anything more to do with her.

Personally, I haven't met any Nigerians, but some of the ones that I have come across online seem pretty cool. I tend to think that the ones people have the most difficulties with are Yorubas, and they are the ones mostly in Lagos. The Igbos that I have come across online, seem to be very pleasant. I have also met Fulani, who are, in my opinion, one of the gems of West Africa, so I don't necessarily think it is fair to say "Nigerians" when it is usually just one ethnic group. Not to say that you are, but I think the way other people who say they don't like Africans always seem to generalize the entire continent based off of one or two countries, the same thing happens when they generalize Nigerians based off of one ethnic group.

And I agree about the francophone countries. They all seem to have really nice people, but English speaking countries like Sierra Leone, Gambia, Uganda, and Malawi are also excellent places to meet friendly Black people, especially Malawi. I would suggest that if you do look to Nigeria, then concentrate on the Igbo states like Ibibio, Ijaw, etc.

I haven't heard too many negative stories about Igbo, and towards the north are the Hausa and the Fulani, which I would presume, are pretty friendly also.

AAhhh man.... I can't wait to be able to visit Africa. It's calling for me.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Bakari Neferu wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Rock wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:So I was in a library today, and I have met a woman from Gabon. Slim but nice fat ass - like that typical African female build, but not over the top like Serena Williams-looking-African build.

She said she has been in America for five years, and she decries that she wants to run away fast as she can from here. Those were her words; I swear!

She has sisters that live in France, UK, S. Africa, Gabon, and Senegal. She told me that I should check out Senegal one day.

When I asked her for her number, she was quick to render it to me! And we were only speaking for 15 minutes of our lives ever!!! It was thattttttt easy to bag her number, friends!

Man and even when I have talked about a Ghanian woman in that I had slept with her, she giggled and thought it was normal.

Wow. This is a freak circus show or something. She talked about how Blacks be tripping on race too much and she was quick to apply hand sanitizer to her hand right after I had gone to sanitize my hands first at the library right before she and I had left.

She teaches French here in the same city.

Yeah. We shall see how it will fare from here.

She was very impressed by my knowledge of her country (she assumed that alll Americans had no cognizance of African or her country whatsoever). Gabon was a former, French colony in case you guys didn't know that about Gabon.

She feels that ignorance is accepted as the mainstream in America because it's the burden of the beast.

Man let me find out I have a new girlfriend until I leave the US of Gay permanently. :O)
Hey man, Africa rocks. And girls in the West African Francophone countries often seem more elegant and stylish than those in former British colonies in Africa. Of course, its much easier for us non-French speakers to hang out in places like Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, and South Africa for easy communication. But Nigeria scares the hell out of me.

Anyway, the longer term challenge in Africa is to find a girl who is not motivated by money. As a white person, you are assumed to be rich. I think the same pretty much applies to black Americans, black Europeans, Indians, and other Asians.

Also, don't assume all African girls are sweet and demure. There are some very strong minded women there and some can act all tough and in your face. Nigeria has some real nasty ones.
This is an utterly irrefutable post made here by you. 95 percent of Nigerians annoy the livid hell out of me. They are so, so pompous and bullheaded IMHO. I have never, ever successfully courted a Nigerian woman nor have I had a desire to f**k with Lagos, Nigeria. I have a Nigerian friend whom is in a homeless shelter, and he's actually the only cool Nigerian that I know. Dude is in a homeless shelter because his Black Ameriskank bitch baby's mother put him there *long story*.

In any event, not being homo, but this dude is a hygiene fanatic. He's always slapping on facial lotion, body lotion, some traces of powder and flossing after every meal. He told me that the women are like that over that too: hyper-hygienic conscious. But he also said that Lagos is too much on American's dick so to speak. He lastly said that if I'm going to f**k with Nigerian women, go for the ones in the countryside in smaller cities, but Lagos, the women are money-hungry for European men, especially British because Nigeria is so Brit-washed.

Yeah I think Francophone countries have a better friendly demure than Anglosphere African countries. Agreed.
Well you left a comment in another thread that I figured would be apropos for this thread. I'll just give my little add on to it here.

One of the things that caught my interest about your post was when the girl you were talking to said that she felt Black people focus on race too much. I find this interesting because a Cameroonian woman I met almost seemed to take offense when I told her that I liked talking to Black people from different regions of the world, as though she didn't like being referred to as "Black" or something. Anyway, her response to that kind of turned me off from wanting anything more to do with her.

Personally, I haven't met any Nigerians, but some of the ones that I have come across online seem pretty cool. I tend to think that the ones people have the most difficulties with are Yorubas, and they are the ones mostly in Lagos. The Igbos that I have come across online, seem to be very pleasant. I have also met Fulani, who are, in my opinion, one of the gems of West Africa, so I don't necessarily think it is fair to say "Nigerians" when it is usually just one ethnic group. Not to say that you are, but I think the way other people who say they don't like Africans always seem to generalize the entire continent based off of one or two countries, the same thing happens when they generalize Nigerians based off of one ethnic group.

And I agree about the francophone countries. They all seem to have really nice people, but English speaking countries like Sierra Leone, Gambia, Uganda, and Malawi are also excellent places to meet friendly Black people, especially Malawi. I would suggest that if you do look to Nigeria, then concentrate on the Igbo states like Ibibio, Ijaw, etc.

I haven't heard too many negative stories about Igbo, and towards the north are the Hausa and the Fulani, which I would presume, are pretty friendly also.

I hate it when blacks from homogeneous countries say we focus on race too much.Yeah we do because it affects our lives every day we leave the house. Blacks in certain countries in Africa don't deal with racism like we do (even though other forms of discrimination may exist in said country).

Bring up the subject of race with a black women from Brazil and i bet money she wont have the same attitude towards it like African women she will have similar views about it almost identical to that of African Americans with this being said it is no surprise find that when you look at both countries(Brazil and the U.S.) we have all most an identical history as far as slavery and the treatment of blacks ,whites are the majority and largely represented in the media and government our form of government is exactly the same most people don't know this (Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic) along with a unspoken racial hierarchy, things that the two countries don't have in common with African countries and the people from them that say we focus on race too much.

i know black Americans that don't even know black people exist in south America let alone Brazil but generally share the same views towards the subject of race as Afro-Brazilians ,that right there proves my argument that it is the environment that we live in is what shapes our views on things.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Bakari Neferu
Freshman Poster

Post by Bakari Neferu »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Bakari Neferu wrote:

I hate it when blacks from homogeneous countries say we focus on race too much.Yeah we do because it affects our lives every day we leave the house. Blacks in certain countries in Africa don't deal with racism like we do (even though other forms of discrimination may exist in said country).

Bring up the subject of race with a black women from Brazil and i bet money she wont have the same attitude towards it like African women she will have similar views about it almost identical to that of African Americans with this being said it is no surprise find that when you look at both countries(Brazil and the U.S.) we have all most an identical history as far as slavery and the treatment of blacks ,whites are the majority and largely represented in the media and government our form of government is exactly the same most people don't know this (Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic) along with a unspoken racial hierarchy, things that the two countries don't have in common with African countries and the people from them that say we focus on race too much.

i know black Americans that don't even know black people exist in south America let alone Brazil but generally share the same views towards the subject of race as Afro-Brazilians ,that right there proves my argument that it is the environment that we live in is what shapes our views on things.
I agree. That would be one of the perks of working with African Diasporans. We all seem to go through the same things. We have that commonality. It doesn't matter if it's Brazil, America, Columbia, Peru, or in the UK. We all have felt it. We don't have a choice but to acknowledge our race, since it is literally us against the world, and the only other people who can help us is other Black people.

But I disagree with her about us focusing on our race too much. It's the fact that we don't focus on our race enough, that we are in this mess. We are constantly at odds with non-Black people, and instead of adopting their means of empowering by focusing on ourselves and reaching out to each other Black people, we succumb to all means of distraction, diverting us from from resurrecting ourselves.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Bakari Neferu wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Bakari Neferu wrote:

I agree. That would be one of the perks of working with African Diasporans. We all seem to go through the same things. We have that commonality. It doesn't matter if it's Brazil, America, Columbia, Peru, or in the UK. We all have felt it. We don't have a choice but to acknowledge our race, since it is literally us against the world, and the only other people who can help us is other Black people.

But I disagree with her about us focusing on our race too much. It's the fact that we don't focus on our race enough, that we are in this mess. We are constantly at odds with non-Black people, and instead of adopting their means of empowering by focusing on ourselves and reaching out to each other Black people, we succumb to all means of distraction, diverting us from from resurrecting ourselves.
I could not have wrote that better myself great point.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

Just updating with an interesting article of one man's perspective of foreign black women.

http://nycbuck.blogspot.com/2011/11/ame ... ining.html

And a snippet from the article:
The main disparity in foreign black women and their American counterparts is attitude. From my stay in several West African countries, I found the local women to be highly charming, astute, hospitable and very educated. I mean, educated on a level that most people in America could only dream of. We need to turn off western images and news media about people in the world, Africa in particular. Your news is lying to you. Everyone there isn't poor, isn't in a jungle, isn't starving etc. The only place I saw animals were in a preserve, animal park and zoo. To get back to the women, I noticed that almost all of them were in school or working towards advanced degrees. If they left their country, it was usually to further their studies, and return home or find work. The difference between them and American black women is that they are not their degrees. For them, it's an end to a means. For American black women, they become their degrees. They remind you they have them. Funny part about it is that these African women actually have advanced degrees, many of them in the sciences, math, and engineering fields, so it wasn't a powder fluff curriculum like womyn studies, liberal arts or some such nonsense.