Dating Foreign Black Women

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Dating Foreign Black Women

Post by Introvert »

There are a few guys here that love black women. Irrespective of race, if you're one of them, this thread is for you. (Please note that this preference does not have to be exclusive and it's perfectly fine if it is.) I'm a black man and I came to this forum looking for information from other guys who have met/dated/married black women born and raised outside of the US. There are a few posts scattered throughout this forum, but nothing organized so far.

This forum could be a great source of information in regards to living happily abroad. I've seen a few links that interested me from a black man's perspective. I'm interested in reading more. There's just not that much out there. Feel free to add links that you know of about the topic:
  • Countries That Love Black Men (Revised) viewtopic.php?t=9943 - an international overview that includes women of all races
  • Why don't black Americans go to Africa to find a woman? viewtopic.php?t=11578 - a discussion on why some black men do or don't feel that Africa would be the right region for them

Snippets of conversation that should be expanded upon:
E_Irizarry wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
I like Nigerian women they are great.But if Brasil where not my target culture i would have targeted some other lusophone country in Africa like Angola or Cape Verde.
I don't like the Nigerians I met stateside: very narcissistic, semi-Americanized (although they are more UK-ized more than anything but want to be like America so damn badly).

I met a couple of cool I.T. dudes from The Gambia and Ivory Coast respectively. Very f***ing bright and algorithmic-oriented.

I met some cool-ass Cameroonian and Senegalese cats at church (I don't believe in church religiously; I believe in it sexually for the FW's there- I burn in hell boo who!) in Texas.

Yeah I'm interested in Angola and Cape Verde, too; they come in a whooping 2nd place right behind Brasil in the Afro-Porto department. But I also want to check out Equatorial Guinea, as it's the only Spanish-speaking country in Africa.
Don't f**k with Mozambique even though it's Lusophone/Porto. I looked on Tag_ged punto com, and those chics were demasiada fea. Que asco! Yucks. :shock:

But I still think that Eritrean, Somalian, and Ethiopian women are the hottest African women hands-the-f**k-down.

Winston wrote:This black listener told me that he found UK women to be pretty approachable and down to earth, and he said to avoid black women.
Comments: man i think you are on to something with the fakeness of america. I was in the uk to visit family and man the women in the uk are so approachable its not funny. Now do not get me wrong I was not hitting on them but man they were so nice just to talk to even if they were married. You could have a general conversation with them and not feel threatend.

There were some bitches now but most people in the Uk say those types are Americanized.They dress and act like music videos or films that they have seen come from America. In my opinion most guys avoid those women.

My cousin a black male in the Uk is dating a woman from Zimbabewae and boy she has the sweetiest attitude I ever meet. I have never meet a black woman from America who was as nice and humble as her.

I think most America guys just suffer from low self-esteem due to believing they do not fit into the ideal of being successful. I use to be compared to guys who made millions or had big cars etc in my area by black woman. I am a black man and im teling you most black woman have such a nasty attitude it turns men off. They want to be as strong as a man but not as sweet as a woman. That is why most guys I know go for foreign woman.

I like what you do I do recommend one thing try and do a series or page about men who have been burned by foreign woman. Help other men avoid woman who just want there greencards or money by marriage and then divorcing their spouse. You see I married a black woman from Jamaica and man my family is Jamaican and I wish I had this advice im giving you. Jamaican woman have it rough being a poor country. They want out by any means neccesary that even means marriage.

I talked to so many people who have to deal with what i went threw which was when she came here she was so nice but when she finally got her greencard she changed. She cheated on me, stole, and gave me an std. After she finally got all her papers I had to leave due to her abusing me. I have meet men who went threw the same thing. We all agreed we were dreamers who got scammed. We did not know who we were marrying.

So please help other men avoid such drama like so what I had to go thew. Great site I love it.
skateboardstephen wrote: I think some of us are delusional when it comes to how us black men think non black women view us.Even in a lot of Latin American cultures blacks are looked down on as the lowest people.There are brasilian women(and men) who are afro-brasilian but if they can pass as brown or pardo they will completely deny being black (that is if they don't look obviously black) or if they are mestiça they self identify as white just any thing but black.And a lot them love white guys.

The most love i have gotten from Latinas have been black latina women 99% of the time and they were not loud and ghetto. There are fine ass black women with a rich culture in Uruguay,Bolivia ,Paraguay no one even talks about these countries and they love black American men.To know these women exist and say that black women are just shit women is crazy.
skateboardstephen wrote: Every time i mention a country full of decent looking black women no one addresses it because because no one wants to see em portrayed as anything other than ugly loud mouth ghetto women because no one likes to be contradicted i guess.

http://youtu.be/b6W641ThOHI

Books and other media: So far I've only read Don't Blame it on Rio. I've also watched the pbs documentary Black in Latin America as well as the documentary Frustrated.

What I'm curious to know from guys who have done this is:
  1. What were you (personally) looking for in a black woman?
  2. Where is she from?
  3. How did you first meet her?
  4. What tips/advice would you give to guys that want to meet foreign born black women?
Bakari Neferu
Freshman Poster

Re: Dating Foreign Black Women

Post by Bakari Neferu »

Introvert wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: Every time i mention a country full of decent looking black women no one addresses it because because no one wants to see em portrayed as anything other than ugly loud mouth ghetto women because no one likes to be contradicted i guess.

http://youtu.be/b6W641ThOHI

Books and other media: So far I've only read Don't Blame it on Rio. I've also watched the pbs documentary Black in Latin America as well as the documentary Frustrated.

What I'm curious to know from guys who have done this is:
  1. What were you (personally) looking for in a black woman?
  2. Where is she from?
  3. How did you first meet her?
  4. What tips/advice would you give to guys that want to meet foreign born black women?
I find it interesting that the guy said that no one bothers to respond when he presents Black women in a positive light. This thread in itself is sort of a testimony to this. When you want to bash Black women into the ground there are a bunch of self haters who will swarm like flies to sh*t to it in order to reply their pathetically predictable sob stories, but when someone says "well there some women over here are actually pretty descent; what do you guys think about them?"

You will get nothing but crickets. Either that, or some troll who cannot contain himself, and wants to voice his pre-pubescent thoughts, irrespective of the actual thread topic, will simply go ahead and find an excuse to bash them anyway.

The guy was right about nobody wanting to see Black women being portrayed as anything other than vile and undateable, even and especially self-hating Black men.

Practically all the Africans that I have come across, on or offline, have been cool; from Zambia to Cameroon, Liberia, to Ethiopia and Eritrea. American culture though, has definitely been a detrimental influence to Black people of both genders. Black American culture, specifically, oes not teach women to be feminine. Just the opposite, our own culture betrays us in that, it teaches our females to behavior unfeminine like and our men to behave unmasculine, or the extreme opposite: hyper-masculine.

What these self haters don't realize is that it is our Black culture that is our worst enemy, not Black women. They are victims of it just Black men are. I don't say this to make excuses for indecorous behavior, just to make the point the these guys are disingenuous. They complain about what they perceive to be the problem, but they point the finger, not at the real problem, but a result of the real problem. In other words, they are blaming the symptom of the disease for the disease itself, but not the actual cause.

As far as other cultures of Black women are concerned, I have not been to these places, but I feel, based on internet observation and interaction, that African women and Latin American women are some of the nicest and also some of the prettiest Black women around. Everybody likes to talk about Ethiopia but that is not the only, or even the main place where beauty is found in Africa; it's just one of those places that has gotten a lot of press in Black society. It's the same way with Brazil. Brazil is not the only country in Latin America where there are nice looking Black women.

There a lot of Black women in places like Belize, Panama, Nicaragua, Guyana, Suriname, etc. In Africa, I have seen through internet pictures, nice looking women in Nigeria, South Africa, Angola, Guinea, etc. I mean Africa is such a HUGE region of land, it's just ridiculous.

I would like to see some pictures. I'll see if I can find some myself.
F*ck Self Hating Black People. Disgraces.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Well you know i have a lot of info on Brasil.Just send me that PM brother and i will answer you.My fiancé is from the same place that guy went to in the documentary black in Latin America in Salvador Da Bahia in the well known Favela Calabar where i will be staying for two to three weeks in august.I know there are other countries but Brasil is my target country i know the language fluently and culture and invested extensive study in the geography racial demographics and government,history,afro-brasilian religions and culture and asking my fiancé questions and having brasilian friends in philly and on the internet.Brasil just feels right to me.

Introvert you have to find that country that just feels right to you and learn that country like the back of you're hand it will help.If it is Brasil one thing that i have not heard any one talk about really is the other states in Brasil besides Rio or Minas Gerais . I would avoid rio and são paulo just too many tourist and it seems as if one would loose the exotic affect there.I here there are alot a girls in São Paulo that speak fluent English which in my book makes them a de-facto American women.To get the most foreign a way from America feel the north and north east regions has got to be where it's at.That is where most of the black women are going to be anyway.

Pernambuco,Alagoas,Maranhão,Sergipe,Ceara are slept on locations i think. As a black man i think i would avoid the southern region like the states of rio grande do sul and santa cantalina but especially rio grade do sul they f**k with black men down there bad they don't take kindly to blacks or people from north east brasil in general.Be careful with the gaúchos(people from RS) my fiancé says the same thing.She say they have a superiority complex do to the fact that the majority of whites reside there and this region has the highest standard of living in brasil.Santa Cantalina has the highest standard of living in all of Latin America

I saw on brasilian news how racist police down they're beat the shit out a black college student from bahia for nothing.And when he reported them he got death threats and his professor got death threats also until the boy got so scared he went back to bahia.I love Brasil i can talk about it all day.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Bakari Neferu
Freshman Poster

Post by Bakari Neferu »

skateboardstephen wrote:Well you know i have a lot of info on Brasil.Just send me that PM brother and i will answer you.My fiancé is from the same place that guy went to in the documentary black in Latin America in Salvador Da Bahia in the well known Favela Calabar where i will be staying for two to three weeks in august.I know there are other countries but Brasil is my target country i know the language fluently and culture and invested extensive study in the geography racial demographics and government,history,afro-brasilian religions and culture and asking my fiancé questions and having brasilian friends in philly and on the internet.Brasil just feels right to me.

Introvert you have to find that country that just feels right to you and learn that country like the back of you're hand it will help.If it is Brasil one thing that i have not heard any one talk about really is the other states in Brasil besides Rio or Minas Gerais . I would avoid rio and são paulo just too many tourist and it seems as if one would loose the exotic affect there.I here there are alot a girls in São Paulo that speak fluent English which in my book makes them a de-facto American women.To get the most foreign a way from America feel the north and north east regions has got to be where it's at.That is where most of the black women are going to be anyway.

Pernambuco,Alagoas,Maranhão,Sergipe,Ceara are slept on locations i think. As a black man i think i would avoid the southern region like the states of rio grande do sul and santa cantalina but especially rio grade do sul they f**k with black men down there bad they don't take kindly to blacks or people from north east brasil in general.Be careful with the gaúchos(people from RS) my fiancé says the same thing.She say they have a superiority complex do to the fact that the majority of whites reside there and this region has the highest standard of living in brasil.Santa Cantalina has the highest standard of living in all of Latin America

I saw on brasilian news how racist police down they're beat the shit out a black college student from bahia for nothing.And when he reported them he got death threats and his professor got death threats also until the boy got so scared he went back to bahia.I love Brasil i can talk about it all day.
I think Brasil would be a wonderful place to visit. I was wondering, have you visited other regions of Latin America?

I remember seeing some pictures from a Black woman that traveled to Belize as a nurse. Reading about her experiences there coupled with the pictures of the locals, some of which were very nice looking women, just really sparks something inside me to want to go there.

Also, how did you meet Brazilians online? I have been trying to find penpals in different regions of the world to get a feel of the culture and the people there. If it's OK with you, I would also like to PM you with some questions about your experiences in Brazil.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Bakari Neferu wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:Well you know i have a lot of info on Brasil.Just send me that PM brother and i will answer you.My fiancé is from the same place that guy went to in the documentary black in Latin America in Salvador Da Bahia in the well known Favela Calabar where i will be staying for two to three weeks in august.I know there are other countries but Brasil is my target country i know the language fluently and culture and invested extensive study in the geography racial demographics and government,history,afro-brasilian religions and culture and asking my fiancé questions and having brasilian friends in philly and on the internet.Brasil just feels right to me.

I think Brasil would be a wonderful place to visit. I was wondering, have you visited other regions of Latin America?

I remember seeing some pictures from a Black woman that traveled to Belize as a nurse. Reading about her experiences there coupled with the pictures of the locals, some of which were very nice looking women, just really sparks something inside me to want to go there.

Also, how did you meet Brazilians online? I have been trying to find penpals in different regions of the world to get a feel of the culture and the people there. If it's OK with you, I would also like to PM you with some questions about your experiences in Brazil.
send the PM
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Stephen I would like to know also. Is it possible for you to send info on PM too?
Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

Black Women

Post by Jason of Dystopia »

If I were asked who the most desirable woman in the world was and I had to answer quickly, I would, without any hesitation, say Sade. And that's been true for me going on about 20 years now.

I mean, come on!

My first love was a woman of Jamaican descent from England. She was smart, creative, and she had a wonderful spirit I could not explain. She is now an independent filmmaker and lives in the U.S. After she broke up with me, she married a white American guy and they have been married since the 1980s.

The first woman I almost married was a half-white, half-black girl who was born and raised in rural New York. She was both "urban" and redneck. Although she was poor and came from a terrible family situation, she has pulled herself up from nowhere and has become a nurse. I got back together with her in 2009 and for the second time, we almost got married. She is smart, creative and I miss her a lot.

There is a girl I run into now once a week where I work. I didn't care about her race, but couldn't tell when I first met her. She told me that her father is African-American. She was also raised in a rural area in New York. Our conversations are incredible and she is also smart, creative and a unique and different person.

Recently, I have met a few female MDs from Nigeria recently. Same as above. All in the USA (except Sade).

I don't know if this answers the question or not. Just some more info.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

aozora13 wrote:Stephen I would like to know also. Is it possible for you to send info on PM too?
yes
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Re: Black Women

Post by Introvert »

Jason of Dystopia wrote:If I were asked who the most desirable woman in the world was and I had to answer quickly, I would, without any hesitation, say Sade. And that's been true for me going on about 20 years now.

I mean, come on!

...snip...

I don't know if this answers the question or not. Just some more info.
Sade is a beast. Excellent song, too.

I appreciate the info. Are you from the US?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Bakari Neferu wrote:

Drop that Pan-African entitlement and drop the pontification of the White man and all that stupid shit that idle Black nationalists spew for starters. Secondly, learn the language, adapt to the culture and drop that American-ass malarky of bullshit. Not everybody in Brasil is interested in hearing a man bitch and complain about Black nationality and anti-self-hatred. Fall back for once will ya?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Bakari Neferu
Freshman Poster

Post by Bakari Neferu »

E_Irizarry wrote:Drop that Pan-African entitlement and drop the pontification of the White man and all that stupid shit that idle Black nationalists spew for starters. Secondly, learn the language, adapt to the culture and drop that American-ass malarky of bullshit. Not everybody in Brasil is interested in hearing a man bitch and complain about Black nationality and anti-self-hatred. Fall back for once will ya?
First of all, when have you ever heard me complain about any White man?

Second, Afro Brasilians still have and celebrate African culture and still use African language and African religion. They are more pan-African than most Black people here in the states, you stupid fool.

And who's bitchin'? Do you see me following YOU around everywhere YOU go leaving nothing but inane syntax in my wake?

Pay attention to the thread topic, clown. This is about Black women and the Black men who love them. Take your diseased, unwormed ass back over to the doggy kettle and stay over there, and stop harassing the human citizens. We're all going to need to take our shots again because of you.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Bakari Neferu wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Drop that Pan-African entitlement and drop the pontification of the White man and all that stupid shit that idle Black nationalists spew for starters. Secondly, learn the language, adapt to the culture and drop that American-ass malarky of bullshit. Not everybody in Brasil is interested in hearing a man bitch and complain about Black nationality and anti-self-hatred. Fall back for once will ya?
First of all, when have you ever heard me complain about any White man?

Second, Afro Brasilians still have and celebrate African culture and still use African language and African religion. They are more pan-African than most Black people here in the states, you stupid fool.

And who's bitchin'? Do you see me following YOU around everywhere YOU go leaving nothing but inane syntax in my wake?

Pay attention to the thread topic, clown. This is about Black women and the Black men who love them. Take your diseased, unwormed ass back over to the doggy kettle and stay over there, and stop harassing the human citizens. We're all going to need to take our shots again because of you.
There you go with your feeble ad-hominem attacks....SMH. The pontificating charlatan strike again.

For the "second" point that you made, you are an unmitigated fool for not recognizing that Afro-Brasilians STICK TOGETHER and they don't play that game of feminism like your mannish Black American women counterparts do!!! I love Afro-Brasilians, el pato tuyo! That's a part of me that will never wane away because it's a part of my genealogical roots, mas puto!

sINCE you weren't astute enough to read between the lines, why fight a fight that is incorrigible to correct? *(i.e. the Black American diaspora)*. Since you want to be like Marcus Garvey, go ahead and get Afro Brasilians to raise arms and start a revolution. I hope Afro Brasil won't fall the wasteside like Black America has if things go the way they did for Blacks in America as a result of the revolution.

Better yet, just stay the f**k in America and correct your women. You won't even address that issue; you rather spew ad-hominem attacks at me.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Bakari Neferu
Freshman Poster

Post by Bakari Neferu »

No, you're wrong about that. I actually have more respect for you than those other clowns like eric and "allisman" or some bullsh*t. You actually are capable of injecting substance in your rants, unlike those midges.

Now let address some of your statements:
For the "second" point that you made, you are an unmitigated fool for not recognizing that Afro-Brasilians STICK TOGETHER and they don't play that game of feminism like your mannish Black American women counterparts do!!!
I absolute recognize that Afro Brazilians, much like other Afro-descendants, stick together, which is why I plan to move to one of places in the future. I view other Black cultures as being superior to Black american "culture". At least their cultures are actually controlled by them are not allowed infiltration by non-Black people like over here.

I also recognize that these other cultures have a much more feminine disposition about themselves. Watching Blacks in Latin America, really opened my eyes to just how much more amiable women and people in general in these other places.
sINCE you weren't astute enough to read between the lines, why fight a fight that is incorrigible to correct? *(i.e. the Black American diaspora)*.
I don't see how this "fight" is unwinnable. Why don't you explain to me why you think this?
Since you want to be like Marcus Garvey, go ahead and get Afro Brasilians to raise arms and start a revolution.
The revolution has already started brother. But is a battle of brains, not brawn. We don't need to raise arms, we need to read. We need to connect with one another and start establishing kinship and familiarity. We need to start doing business with each other and investing in infrastructure. We need to collect the best and the brightest minds among our kind and infuse that genius into a project that will serve to our benefit.

One advantage that Blacks in Latin America and Africa have over Black people in america is numbers. Population wise and percentage wise. Over here, we have over 40 million of us, but are still only 12 percent of the population. Brasil has over 4 times that amount, both in numbers AND percentage!

Many of the Caribbean Islands have a 80%+ Black pop. Not to mention Africa.
I hope Afro Brasil won't fall the wasteside like Black America has if things go the way they did for Blacks in America as a result of the revolution.
What revolution in America are you referring to.
Better yet, just stay the f**k in America and correct your women. You won't even address that issue; you rather spew ad-hominem attacks at me.
I'm not interested in correcting anything in America. Time and time again all of our cities and movements have proven unsuccessful in the long run. Like I said in my very first post, this problem goes far beyond the superficial realm of Black women. Black women are the least of my worries. America is dominated by White people.

A people that have had a history of letting us know that they do not like us and they do not want us and are not willing to cede us any type of power or equal footing. As far as I am concerned, White people can keep America. All the Blacks that want to stay here and continue whining and moaning about stuff we all already know about, then they can stay here and keep doing that nonsense.

I would rather spend the rest of my days helping Black people from other regions of the world. There are still Black people picking cotton in Peru right now for Christ sake! And many of them are still poor.

I have no interest in correcting Black women here in the sates. Why do that when I can simply go get a foreign Black woman who will be exactly what I want anyway?

Black American women aren't the issue for me. Black American culture is the issue. Lack of Black prosperity is the issue for me. Unlike most of the members here, you will find that my scope of reality and concern is slightly larger than something as trivial as mere dating habits.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

But see, this particular thread IS about "mere" dating habits. I'm a simple man. I just want to date a girl that I like who likes me back WITHOUT having to join a political movement.

Borrowing your discussion from that other thread and putting it here because this is an awesome write up:

Bakari Neferu wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:...which country are you thinking about ex-patriating to?
I don't necessarily know, since I have never been out of the country. Everything that I know about any particular country, I know based off of information I found off the internet or some other third party source. There are few countries though, that capture my eye.

1) Central America. Belize is the only country in Central America, whose official language is english, but that's not why I want to go. It is a country with a little under 100,000 Black people but a little over 30% of it's population, making it the highest percentage in central america. Panama, Nicaragua, etc., have the highest population of Black people, and from the pictures I've seen are absolutely gorgeous.

2) Brazil. Pretty much goes without saying, but I want to expore areas that are more northern and almost never talked about. Besides, most Black people live in the north and northeast anyway.

3)Suriname, Guyana, Guiana. Three Atlantic Ocean bordering countries that boast the highest percentage of Black people in South America outside of Brasil.

4) Spanish speaking and French speaking Caribbean Islands. Everyone always talks about Jamaica but Jamaica is just one island out of thousands in the caribbean. The DR and Cuba both boast some of the largest populations of Blacks in the Caribbean and are both Spanish countries. Haiti is also a place I would like to go to, being that it is the country with the highest percentage of Black people in the western hemisphere, as well as because of it's history. Other french speaking countries are also on my list because, Zouk, my favorite genre of music is typically sung in French, especially by Guadaloupeans and such.

5) Now for the eastern hemisphere, Guinea, Cote d'Voire, and Senegal. All are French speaking countries, all are said to have very friendly residents and rich culture, and all are also said to boast a lot of attractive women. All Black of course.

6) Nigeria and Cameroon. Nigeria is supposed to be a very wild country but also supposed to have a lot of attractive women, according to Nigerians and some youtube videos and pictures. Cameroon is said to be a little less rambunctious than it's northwestern neighbor but, and also labeled, "Africa in Miniature", for its great diversity in culture and languages. Looking at some of the lady pictures posted on Niaraland, I can definitely see it being a place with potential.

6) Southern Africa. Places like Botswana, Malawi, Angola, Zambia, Rwanda, etc. Malawi seems to be know for its peoples' warmth and friendliness. I recall reading an article sometime ago where it said the some of the people there have even been known to invite you into their homes or villages and let you shelter there. I found this to be very heartwarming, and would definitely like to visit. Rwanda is said to have a large percentage of nice looking women. Botswana is one of the more stable economies in Africa, as well as Zambia, according to a Zambian friend I met, so I might also be a good place to start a business.

7) And of course, South Africa. Now I have seen a lot of great pictures of women (Black) from SA, and I also know that there are a lot of business and investment opportunities down there. I don't know if it would be my first choice to go because of its American-esque vibe, but it might turn out to be a pretty good trip.

8) Melanesia. A place I NEVER hear mentioned. Asians that look Black and honor being Black, in the oceanic realm of Papua New Guinea, Fuji and other islands. From pictures, these people are very beautiful and seem very friendly. Think it it kind of like another Hawaii only much bigger and much Blacker. Another place I would love to visit.

I didn't include Ethiopia or other Horn countries because everybody does that. Plus, Horn women are like Indian women in that, their parents often insist that they only marry or date someone who is of their own ethnicity. Horners and places like Sudan and even southern Egypt have nice women, but are largely Muslim. Ethiopia is simply not the only place to find nice looking women in Africa.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Bakari Neferu wrote:No, you're wrong about that. I actually have more respect for you than those other clowns like eric and "allisman" or some bullsh*t. You actually are capable of injecting substance in your rants, unlike those midges.

Now let address some of your statements:
For the "second" point that you made, you are an unmitigated fool for not recognizing that Afro-Brasilians STICK TOGETHER and they don't play that game of feminism like your mannish Black American women counterparts do!!!
I absolute recognize that Afro Brazilians, much like other Afro-descendants, stick together, which is why I plan to move to one of places in the future. I view other Black cultures as being superior to Black american "culture". At least their cultures are actually controlled by them are not allowed infiltration by non-Black people like over here.

stephen says
''The funny thing is that afro-brazilians say the exact opposite and think that black Americans are more together.And you will see so many white people trying to do capoeira and practice religions like candomblé,using afro-brazilian words like moleque and the face of capoeira in the UFC world is usually the face of a mestiço not a black person so much for no infiltration by non-blacks''

I also recognize that these other cultures have a much more feminine disposition about themselves. Watching Blacks in Latin America, really opened my eyes to just how much more amiable women and people in general in these other places.

true.
sINCE you weren't astute enough to read between the lines, why fight a fight that is incorrigible to correct? *(i.e. the Black American diaspora)*.
I don't see how this "fight" is unwinnable. Why don't you explain to me why you think this?

Black America is doomed to fail we are never going to give up the regressive culture here that's why.
Since you want to be like Marcus Garvey, go ahead and get Afro Brasilians to raise arms and start a revolution.
The revolution has already started brother. But is a battle of brains, not brawn. We don't need to raise arms, we need to read. We need to connect with one another and start establishing kinship and familiarity. We need to start doing business with each other and investing in infrastructure. We need to collect the best and the brightest minds among our kind and infuse that genius into a project that will serve to our benefit.

stephen says
''Good but how do we get it done when there is no solidarity.Africans look down on black Americans and don't see them as African.Black Americans bash Africans calling them names and clowning them every chance they get.Afro-latinos come to the states and use a white European language and lines that Europeans drew in the ground to only identify with they're nationality and disassociate them selves from black Americans to only associate withe the same people who discriminated against them in they're own country and hind behind a Latino label which is not even a race to avoid saying they are black.''

One advantage that Blacks in Latin America and Africa have over Black people in america is numbers. Population wise and percentage wise. Over here, we have over 40 million of us, but are still only 12 percent of the population. Brasil has over 4 times that amount, both in numbers AND percentage!

Many of the Caribbean Islands have a 80%+ Black pop. Not to mention Africa.

stephen says
''In Brazil there are still way more whites than blacks and they control all the levels of government and the pardo population being about 40% also hurts the black population and prevents progress because despite being mixed they even turn on black people and can maintain the status-quo of white supremacy.Just see how pardo women from north east Brazil act when some white guys come around.''
I hope Afro Brasil won't fall the wasteside like Black America has if things go the way they did for Blacks in America as a result of the revolution.
What revolution in America are you referring to.
I'm not interested in correcting anything in America. Time and time again all of our cities and movements have proven unsuccessful in the long run. Like I said in my very first post, this problem goes far beyond the superficial realm of Black women. Black women are the least of my worries. America is dominated by White people.
Most of the world is we can run from that.

A people that have had a history of letting us know that they do not like us and they do not want us and are not willing to cede us any type of power or equal footing. As far as I am concerned, White people can keep America. All the Blacks that want to stay here and continue whining and moaning about stuff we all already know about, then they can stay here and keep doing that nonsense.

I would rather spend the rest of my days helping Black people from other regions of the world. There are still Black people picking cotton in Peru right now for Christ sake! And many of them are still poor.

true.

I have no interest in correcting Black women here in the sates. Why do that when I can simply go get a foreign Black woman who will be exactly what I want anyway?
true.
Black American women aren't the issue for me. Black American culture is the issue. Lack of Black prosperity is the issue for me. Unlike most of the members here, you will find that my scope of reality and concern is slightly larger than something as trivial as mere dating habits.