English Women?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Futureexpat
Freshman Poster

English Women?

Post by Futureexpat »

I am visiting England over the Summer, and I am wondering what the women are like? Odds are that I will also go to other places in Europe however my first stop will definitely be England. So what are british women like? Also do they like American men similar to American women go head over heels over guys with british accents?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

There are some posters from the UK. Normally most of them say it is similar to America except that if you are an American guy you can have success. Most say for a casual relationship, it is okay but for a serious relationship it will probably be a bad idea. Also if you are a black/African guy too, the options will increase for you in the UK. I think that it is the highest in the world for mixed marriages (25%) for black/white marriages compared to the US at (7%).

Unfortunately, they are usually good for casual relationships only. There are members who are British who can give better info on this. As some countries 'even' western countries are good for some people and bad for others.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

My experience with English women was horrible. They are not different from their american counterparts. They are too feminist, not honest and cheat on you worse than american women. I'm just talking from my experience but you never know who you will meet. Just keep your eyes open for red flags.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

I'm British. They are a nightmare. All the best ones are taken if you're looking at 30+. Above that you're looking at abandoned/'empowered' single mothers - plenty of them - and the neurotic. Below that age you may have some luck screwing around but watch out for fat, entitlement complexes, fat, bitchiness ... and did I mention fat? Imports from other countries are far more easy to deal with, so go for them.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Another Brit reporting in. You're welcome to our women. When you're here pick up a local newspaper and find a woman in the lonely hearts. You'll have fun with the bubbly (fat) or single mom (want you to pay to bring up some other bloke's kids) types!

And as you might guess, I've been dating Asian women. In fact I'm probably gonna move out there soon...
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

English women are a bunch of lying, cheating, drug addicted junkies. From my experience with English women is more than enough reason not to date them at all. I also forgot to mention that they are loud, fat and non feminine either. Not much difference from women in the States. Plus the UK is a completely overpriced country. Better off saving your money and going somewhere out of the anglosphere influence.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Ouch!

Pretty true though, but it's not as overpriced as the rest of Europe!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Oh trust me it is. Plus it's better to visit the Eastern European nations cause even though they are in the EU they still haven't adopted the Euro so your dollar will stretch a lil more than the UK where 1 dollar is only 62 pence according to the currency exchange rate today.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: English Women?

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Futureexpat wrote:I am visiting England over the Summer, and I am wondering what the women are like? Odds are that I will also go to other places in Europe however my first stop will definitely be England. So what are british women like? Also do they like American men similar to American women go head over heels over guys with british accents?
English women are WORSE than american women. I an NOT kidding you. I just spent 2 years in the UK.

If I were you I would skip the UK and not stop until you got to Paris. Paris is my favourite city. I can tell you all the good places to go.

If you are interested in meeting women rather than taking in the culture do not stop until you get to Germany or placed further east. Germany has lots of very lovely eastern european women in it....but the further east you go the higher the percentage.

Two true stories from my local pub in the UK. I had a local at the end of the road where I could go and have couple of pints and get a meal. Normal english pub..ok?

1. On summer friday evenings when the pub was full and there were lines for the womens toilets the women would drop their pants and pee in the beer garden. No. That is NOT a joke. They would justify this by saying that "men pee in the beer garden too." Only problem was? I went to this local MANY times and NEVER saw a man pee in the beer garden. Must have seen 20 or 30 women do it though. (Funnily enough I saw a woman peeing in the doorway of a supermarket late at night recently in Germany...that was a bit of a surprise for BOTH of us! LOL!!)

2. One night I dropped in for dinner and the place was really busy but the mood was not normal. There were also a lot of kids around. Since I knew the owner well I asked what it was all about. It was a wake for one of his regulars. So I told him I would take my meal outside in the beer garden so as to not be a "stranger" around the family members.

As I was eating my dinner this women GOES BERSERK.....she is screaming, hitting other women, scratching them even BITING them!!! The men all backed off and let the women deal with this crazy woman. The men removed the children from the beer garden. The owner came out, he is a BIG STRONG MAN, and told her to calm down. She ATTACKED him and so he simply stepped aside and allowed the women to deal with one of their own. Any man who laid a finger on her would be on an assault charge in the UK and the men know it.

So this woman keeps this up for TEN MINUTES. There are about SIX women trying to get control of her. She is IN HER 50s.

Now..here is the punch line. Who is this woman and what is she screaming about?

She is the SISTER of the dead man. And what is she screaming about? She is CALLING HIM A BASTARD FOR DYING AND LEAVING HER ALONE IN THE WORLD.

Let me repeat that for you.

She is CALLING HER DEAD BROTHER A BASTARD FOR DYING AND LEAVING HER ALONE.

And she is psycho out of her mind....hitting, scratching, punching and EVEN BITING other women trying to calm her down.

THAT is what british women are like.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

xiongmao wrote:Ouch!

Pretty true though, but it's not as overpriced as the rest of Europe!
The only place more expensive than the UK is Dublin.

In germany food and drink is HALF the price of the UK. Rent is about 60% the price of the UK.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I'd like to submit a subjective statement:

"Women from Dublin are the most stuck up and entitled in the Anglosphere, and therefore likely the world."

This is a popular opinion among well-travelled Irish men, but very few men on this forum have been here to verify it's truthfulness. Peter, since you've previously lived here for several years, I think that qualifies you to give an opinion on whether you think it's true or not. In my experience, American women unquestionably have the most insufferable personalities out of any, but they are simply not as stuck-up and a lot less slutty than Dublin women. When you approach AW as an average Joe, they are much more willing to give you a chance, whereas with Dublin women you have to have model looks and/or be a professional comedian/clown.

My personal experience of English women is that they are the biggest whores on the planet, willing to have casual sex at the drop of a hat (really not worth much else) but they are much approachable and less stuck-up than Dublin women.

I've heard a lot of opinions on Australian women vs Irish women, varying from that they're "just Irish women with a tan" to that they're far better in many ways. I honestly feel Dublin women are strong contenders for worst in the world.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

lavezzi wrote:I'd like to submit a subjective statement:

"Women from Dublin are the most stuck up and entitled in the Anglosphere, and therefore likely the world."

This is a popular opinion among well-travelled Irish men, but very few men on this forum have been here to verify it's truthfulness. Peter, since you've previously lived here for several years, I think that qualifies you to give an opinion on whether you think it's true or not. In my experience, American women unquestionably have the most insufferable personalities out of any, but they are simply not as stuck-up and a lot less slutty than Dublin women. When you approach AW as an average Joe, they are much more willing to give you a chance, whereas with Dublin women you have to have model looks and/or be a professional comedian/clown.

My personal experience of English women is that they are the biggest whores on the planet, willing to have casual sex at the drop of a hat (really not worth much else) but they are much approachable and less stuck-up than Dublin women.

I've heard a lot of opinions on Australian women vs Irish women, varying from that they're "just Irish women with a tan" to that they're far better in many ways. I honestly feel Dublin women are strong contenders for worst in the world.
I was married when I was in Dublin so I was never looking around at women...and most of my women associates in Ireland were foreign themselves.

I can say one thing. Irish women openly condone and support criminal women over honest men. We are about to bring the rule of law back in to Ireland. The women will be very upset.

lavezzi,
you are welcome to help us do this by spreading the word in Ireland. Talk to all your mates and let them know what is going on.

Jim Corr friended me and now I can post comments onto his facebook. I am now having an ongoing conversation with the private secretary of the prime minister.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=600640866

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ire ... .aspx#2320
curious1234
Freshman Poster

Re: English Women?

Post by curious1234 »

1. On summer friday evenings when the pub was full and there were lines for the womens toilets the women would drop their pants and pee in the beer garden. No. That is NOT a joke. They would justify this by saying that "men pee in the beer garden too." Only problem was? I went to this local MANY times and NEVER saw a man pee in the beer garden. Must have seen 20 or 30 women do it though. (Funnily enough I saw a woman peeing in the doorway of a supermarket late at night recently in Germany...that was a bit of a surprise for BOTH of us! LOL!!)
True, what about British women dropping their knickers right in the middle of the street and peeing? That happens, too.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't know why English women are lumped in with American women. English women seem far more friendly, relaxed and down to earth, even if they're not easy to pick up.

Mitchell is talking to a UK woman and an Irish woman, and he said that they are very different than American women and far easier to talk to.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston, I know you travel a lot, but if you think british women are any good, you're living in a bubble. Why does the US have to be the only country that is fu cked up? Don't you know that whatever the US does, the UK is right up your a sses? That includes the bad as well as the good.

Do you remember the days (I'm guessing there were days) when you felt like screaming because no one would understand and see what you saw? That's me, whenever anyone praises the UK. Seriously UK women are among the worst. You don't even know how bad it is.

No offense but sometimes americans (or people living there - I'm sure you don't want to be included) can be a little bit blind when it comes to the outside world, and I know that you are very aware of other cultures but you have no idea how bad the UK is. Google "Jeremy Kyle". You had Jerry Springer but some of that was faked. The stuff you see on Jeremy Kyle (in the UK) may be less dramatic but it's all real, and I always think of you when I watch it, because it just reminds me of what you say about US women.