How do you visit multiple women discreetly in one country?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Christianfilipinacom wrote:I am sorry to hear that your ex disrespected her vows, commitment, morality, and took advantage of you, and that her "friends" encouraged her to do so. I remember first reading The Myth of Male Power by Warren Farrell and at that time I was surprised by it but saw that the points were correct.

I appreciate your suggestion but am not blessed with enough time or the appreciation for religious authority to take on the project you suggest.

It seems that in your experience and mine, that claiming to be Christian is not in and of itself a necessary or sufficient basis for choosing a partner. On our site we have to reject a lot of member applications from men and women who say they are Christian and may believe it, but who we feel are not the kind of people we would like to present to friends in our living room.

It is a common subject to consider whether the "liberation" and multiple sexual partners that was popularized alongside in the 60s etc is a contributing factor to the higher incidence of divorce etc. On this forum I often see a worship of this same liberation attitude, and I do wonder sometimes whether that becomes part of the problem itself in a vicious circle, liberation and the need for liberation each fueling each other. What do you think?
Christianfilipinacom,
thank you for your respectful reply. It is appreciated and the men here will notice it. You see. Such as post as I made would have drawn a lot of hatred from a western woman.

One other thing. The three women who have been my closest friends since divorce are actually all christian women. And they denounce my ex with real feeling. They have seen so many women treat so many men so badly that they are really very angry about it because they can see that it is affecting them.

Two of these women are not married and from eastern europe. One from the czech republic and one from the Ukraine. They are in germany seeking a better life. One of them helped me save my life when I was suicidal. This was despite the fact we had only just become friends. She later told me she felt "I only did what any christian woman would do". Alas, no other christian women from the west could even bother to send me an email.

So Christianfilipinacom. I would recommend that you make sure that your clients make sure the OTHER women who are clients protect the men from the occasional "bad woman". For if you to not the filipinia women will get a bad reputation very fast. Western men are fast learning not to trust ANY women. And this a bad position for all of us to be in.

For myself. I am very fed up with western women. I only date eastern european women. And I am even tiring of that. Our women are simply not doing enough for us any more to earn our labour as "protector or provider". Our women have become far too self centered and far too greedy.

I can not speak for filipina women as I was married when I was in the philipines and did not establish friendships with filipina women. I worked in makarti quite a bit in 97....
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

support suggestions

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

Hi, Sorry I am not very good at this forum yet and did not notice your reply. Can you provide me with a draft of "How to honor your commitments and your friends and your friends commitments" or something along the lines of what you recommend we recommend. We will review it and see how we can include that for our members. We now have over 50,000 ladies email address and it is pretty easy for us to send out an email to all of them, we do it on a regular basis and we know that at least 10,000 read each one we send out. We think this is a good topic to write to them about.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Jester wrote: Whether you do it ChristianFilipna's way, or you do it Erk's way, the bottlm line is, women like competition, and they adore honesty.
Jester,
women only "adore honesty" in men because it gives them control over the man. Women themselves know they are liars and they know they lie a great deal of the time. Women simply are not honest people in the main. And I mean 99.9%. Shopenhauers essay on women makes this quite clear that this has been known for a long time.
It's true that they USE our honesty against us, as they ask seemingly-innocuous questions. The solution is to ignore them, ask them a counter-question, or tell them to be quiet.

Honesty, like selfless courage, is a component of manhood - as you well know personally, Peter.

Just because they lie easily or lack selfless courage doesn't give us the excuse to betray our own manhood by copying these traits.

Under certain circumstances, I would smack a woman in the face. But I would never lie to her.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: support suggestions

Christianfilipinacom wrote:Hi, Sorry I am not very good at this forum yet and did not notice your reply. Can you provide me with a draft of "How to honor your commitments and your friends and your friends commitments" or something along the lines of what you recommend we recommend. We will review it and see how we can include that for our members. We now have over 50,000 ladies email address and it is pretty easy for us to send out an email to all of them, we do it on a regular basis and we know that at least 10,000 read each one we send out. We think this is a good topic to write to them about.
Sure,
this is the first book I released that was written through me....really I was a typist. Christians would call it "divine inspiration". I would just call it typing what I was told. This is intended for WESTERN english speaking women so if you pass it along please make that point. In the Philippines the women might want to write something different to reflect your religious values.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

The book created the new proposal for handling marriage in the western english speaking world because, clearly, we can no longer trust our women.

Please note the following chapters.

Fundamentally the book proposes that the woman make a choice. Does she wish to be equal to a man or does she wish to be his "chattel property" or does she wish to make some other offer. Whatever the offer. She must write it down and bond it with money on an affidavit.

The couple then write THEIR marriage agreement and LEAVE THE GUVMENT OUT OF IT.

If, per chance, one party violates the marriage agreement that can be settled in counselling or if that does not work it can be settled by the arbitration panel.

What is being suggested is that the people of the land handle their own marriages and LEAVE THE GUVMENT OUT OF THEIR MARRIAGE.

Guvments ruin everything they touch...including marriages.

Now...it might need to be simplified for women in the philippines to understand this...or some of the more educated women might like to take these ideas and run a service for marriage in the philippines that include these ideas......

After all...in the christian religion the marriage vow is "until death do us part" but then people get divorced by the "guvment".

People do not notice you marry in a church and divorce in a guvment court.....they should ask why that is so.

It is because the church is a branch of the guvment. Something neither the church or the guvment want you to know.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jester wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Jester wrote: Whether you do it ChristianFilipna's way, or you do it Erk's way, the bottlm line is, women like competition, and they adore honesty.
Jester,
women only "adore honesty" in men because it gives them control over the man. Women themselves know they are liars and they know they lie a great deal of the time. Women simply are not honest people in the main. And I mean 99.9%. Shopenhauers essay on women makes this quite clear that this has been known for a long time.
It's true that they USE our honesty against us, as they ask seemingly-innocuous questions. The solution is to ignore them, ask them a counter-question, or tell them to be quiet.

Honesty, like selfless courage, is a component of manhood - as you well know personally, Peter.

Just because they lie easily or lack selfless courage doesn't give us the excuse to betray our own manhood by copying these traits.

Under certain circumstances, I would smack a woman in the face. But I would never lie to her.
Jester,
given the number of western women who have lied to me I would have NO concern over lying to western women.

I have NO concern over OTHER MEN lying to women.

Indeed I would openly encourage and endorse men lying to women.

Men who take honesty to women as a part of manliness are stupid idiots who deserve what they get.

Of course, between MEN honesty is valued and I in no way condone men lying to other MEN.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"....and western women lied to us and western women condone perjury in the 99.9% majority.

Only an idiot would see that being dishonest to a western woman was anything other than what she deserved.

ps "like selfless courage, is a component of manhood "

Then less than 0.1% of men in the west possess what you call "manhood" since they do not have the selfless courage to take on their criminal guvments. Instead they cower like women.....little girls actually.

I know less than 100 men in Australia who have the courage to take on the criminal Australian guvement in their own name wide out in the open.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Regardless what nationality she is, I would not let a woman hold my camera or phone. When I show American women the pics on my phone, I hold it up with my hand for them to view. I do not let them view any pics on my cellphone on their own.

I suppose it might be slightly different if this is to be a relationship, but still, if we arent together, it is still my phone. Are you gonna pay for a new one if you drop it? Nay? Then no.

I have never been in this multiple position though. I had an online GF in Ontario and one in Maine and I desperately wanted to see them both on the same vacation, but the girl from Maine told me I didnt give her enough notice. To me that just meant she was a flake who was only playing with my affections online. So I spent two weeks fornicating with a babe in Ontario for free, except cost of motel room. Those were the days. (Nothing like that has happened since on this continent for me.)

I did have multiple German GFs, and I knew they were lying to me cause their lies were lame. Like they couldnt see me cause they were always "working". But I knew there was a limit to the number of hours zeh Germans allowed people to work per week (I think it was 37.5). So I knew she was a lying whore.

Biggest problem I had was the shedding of hair in my bathroom. I had to clean up really well after each girl left so that the next one wouldnt notice the different color/texture hair against the white tiled floor.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Adama wrote:
Biggest problem I had was the shedding of hair in my bathroom. I had to clean up really well after each girl left so that the next one wouldnt notice the different color/texture hair against the white tiled floor.
Haha they do that stuff deliberately.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

You can go to Russia as a tourist, but you'll find getting a long tern visa or permission to work is Kafka-esque and basically impossible. The Govt workers will almost NEVER do their job because they hate their boss, life, career, family and can scapegoat you for all this.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Deleted my own post :)
Last edited by Ginger on June 26th, 2013, 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

I'm facing the same dilemma here as I'm currently chatting to 3-5 women that I really like and I'm going to be visiting when I return to the Phils. They are mainly from the south (CDO, Davao and maybe Cebu). Have no interest whatsoever in Manila so won't bother with girls there unless she is truly spectacular which I haven't found. So what is the best approach with Pinay girls? Tell them straight up that while I do really like them and want to get to know them in person when I get there, I'm also talking to other girls that I really like and that I'd be visting? Or not say anything and spend about 2 weeks with each when i get there? Anyone with first hand experience on this care to share their experiences? What would you Ginger, as our Pinay female expert in here suggest?
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Philippine girls

Post by Ginger »

Deleted my own post :)
Last edited by Ginger on June 26th, 2013, 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Philippine girls

Post by OutWest »

Ginger wrote:
Jacaré wrote:I'm facing the same dilemma here as I'm currently chatting to 3-5 women that I really like and I'm going to be visiting when I return to the Phils. They are mainly from the south (CDO, Davao and maybe Cebu). Have no interest whatsoever in Manila so won't bother with girls there unless she is truly spectacular which I haven't found. So what is the best approach with Pinay girls? Tell them straight up that while I do really like them and want to get to know them in person when I get there, I'm also talking to other girls that I really like and that I'd be visting? Or not say anything and spend about 2 weeks with each when i get there? Anyone with first hand experience on this care to share their experiences? What would you Ginger, as our Pinay female expert in here suggest?

-What are you most comfortable with?
-Saying the truth or keeping pretenses?
-Will you be able to keep it up for years if you do lie on this trip and you end up with one of the girls?
-What are your expectations?
-Will you be okay with a girl who cannot understand that you need to meet first to know if 'sparks' are really there?

The answer lies in you.

Okay as for suggestion(s), if I were in your place, I would inform the girls you are coming to the Philippines to have a vacation and see the different places, and then say that it would be nice if you can meet in person if you are near or at her province and perhaps take her out to a dinner or two and get to know each other further. That is the closest thing to the truth you can go without 'offending' the girl(s) if you fear being straightforward honest will hurt your chances. At the same time, I would want to end up with a girl I can be completely honest with (if I were in your place) and with whom I can start a relationship with based on reality and not a fairytale.

This is difficult you know :P

On one side I can understand you want to see them all, just to be sure, but at the same time, if I were one of the girls I might feel slighted, because you see, there is no real concept of dating here in the Philippines. In here, you pick one girl, and court/see her, then propose. So they might think you are just playing them instead of sincerely getting to know them, more so if they are very traditional. Of course that doesn't happen nowadays anymore except maybe in the very remote areas but still people here haven't really grasped it and still thinks they are 'traditional' even if just in belief and not in actions.

Anyways, I still go with being completely honest, and also explain the concept of dating from where you are (where people actually go out and spend time together to see if they are a good fit). If the girl(s) fail to see your side even after you explained, then maybe she is not the type you would want to end up with (they could be VERY controlling).

Wait, 5 girls, 2 weeks each? Are you serious? Maybe a week each is better, and don't expect them to go with you or sleep with you at your hotel, especially after you've been honest with them. Save the rest of the weeks for the one you like the most for round two of the meet-up. Meet all 5 (or those who agree anyway), spend time with them, pick the one you like best, and get to know her further.

Also maybe it would be best if you save the girl you like best for last, so you don't end up passing up the rest without meeting them. You might be in for a surprise. Online is VERY different compared to time spent in person.

One of my guy friends end up marrying the runt of his list. The chemistry they had upon meeting up is just too palpable and magical that although he thought he did not like her much online (she does not meet his criteria like the other girlies do), they were still able to win each other's hearts so YEYYY.

Note, be prepared if some or all of the girls go stark raving mad when you say you are going to the Philippines for your vacation, and your primary purpose is enjoying your time (and not simply meeting her). Most pinays online are very childish and has a lot of BS double standards regarding this. They expect the foreign guy to visit only them, and yet they have other guys lined up to meet, that they can cherry pick.

I will stop myself before I go to full rant mode now :P
Ginger-

Your advice is far to realistic and authentic, so it must be discarded at once! For men looking for a wife, your advice is dead on of course, but few men here are looking for a wife really- at least that is my impression. Most it seems are looking for a " GF" who will entertain them and will not be too upset when they get dumped for the next one. I think the term "free whore" is closer to what most on this forum seek...

I and my wife know a number of attractive, personable, really solid girls who are really excellent marriage material, but I know of very few Westerners I would introduce them too...most are just jerks clothed in an inane facade of psychobabble crap....not good "husband material" as you might put it. I do know a few men in the warrior caste who would be a good match for some of these girls, but they have to move on from being fighting contractors before they are up to settling down...but they are good men- with nobility and honor...very much a dying breed in America. A sniveling he-bitch looking for a good time with no commitment is far more the norm in America anymore...

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How do you visit multiple women discreetly in one countr

Post by Winston »

How to date multiple women without cheating or lying.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiFRFs-Oby4[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: How do you visit multiple women discreetly in one countr

Post by Voyager1 »

The above video you posted Winston is stupid. If you tell her you are going to see other people believe me she will also. Do you want to date a slut?

Such idiocy. The guys sitting in the audience are probably paying a fee to attend this 'seminar' because they think they will be able to pick up women.