Best place for people with autism

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

What kind of girls are you attracted to the most? Asian or White girls?
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Actually a tad bit of both , you know. I kind of want to focus on personality more than anything. My thing with american women isn't so much looks, which are ok, but more personality and compatibility. I am probably leaning towards Ukraine, not that I don't like Filipino women, but from what I hear intelligence is something they don't generally excel at. That is one reason I don't really like the women I run into. I like to have intelligent conversation (especially about highly theoretical ideas, and also bouncing ideas off of). Do you think Ukrainian women or Filipino women would be better consider I value : faith (not per se organized religion, but personal faith), intellect, good conversation, ok looking (does not have to be a 10), and understanding of challenges I sometimes face.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 2:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Front my understanding I thought Women from Ukraine were somewhat religious. I am not super "religious" , but I would appreciate someone who shared my faith (not per se denomination, but just general faith). Also, how long does it take to get to central Europe? Are there means of transportation that you could reach them in a decent amount of time? Like if I wanted to make a day trip, is there anywhere I could reach in under 9 hours of driving? Or are there transit systems that reduce the time it takes? One of the reasons I was thinking about Eastern Europe is it would allow you to live in Europe without European prices. So using my location as an example (Northern Michigan) and I wanted to take a trip to Detroit, would take me probably 4 hours if I drove. Is there any nearby destinations that I could take a day trip to?
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Also, I am thinking about lviv right now. Is it pretty good? I guess if you could compare it to a US city, which would it be?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

BTW I am kind of quaker/evangelical if that even makes sense.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Now that I have given it some thought I am probably going with eastern europe. I just think it would be sweet to not only save up money and reinvest it (since you could live on a lot less, even compared to some small towns here in the Us, which are relatively inexpensive),but also have a lot around you. So yeah. How long would it take to get from lviv to lets say, Berlin on a train or such?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Thanks for the info! Now to the Bat cave ! lol
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

To throw more options into the equation:

If you want a gf who's religious any country is OK. Christian women in Japan, China and South Korea often look for foreign husbands. There are many God fearing women on Chinese Love Links. Personally I avoid them, so they're all yours.

If you're a young man (although it's equally applicable for anyone under 45) then why not take advantage a little known fact that it's pretty easy for foreigners to get scholarships to study at Chinese Universities. These will pay your fees, accommodation and your medical insurance, and give you living expenses of around $200 a month.

Even if you don't qualify for a scholarship, you're probably talking about needing $5000 a year, which is a bargain compared to the US education system.

And if you go to China you will more than meet your intellectual equal.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

mms clense and metal removal

Post by targetguy »

8) I have read removeing all metals and mercury from the system helps as well as mms clense. In my opinion many of the psyches come up with labels and no factual proof or organic blood test of a so called label disease of a person. so maybe the clense will help and forget about the label and carry on with life. Myself i was supposed to take psyche pills at one time and chloresterol pills and to this date life is much more liveable without any of that crap and any side effects assocated with them not to mention fattening the wallets of many doctors who push the pills. there is not a psyche commercial every 5 minutes on asia tv or mexico so needless to say they dont take any of the crap and maybe a herb or 2 and the people over there do just fine.
no scammers
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Can you provide info to that? And btw, what type of study is that for? Right now I am going to be working on my associates, so for now that is out of the question. Also, what are my chances?