The best advice ever. Period.

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

The best advice ever. Period.

Post by samurai_panda »

I reject all the angry woman-haters/femi-nazi conspiracy theorists that plague this forum. Note: Not all women are abusive man-haters.

The best way to attract the women YOU want is to know yourself. What are your goals? What do you look for in a girl? Does she like you for you?

The signs of a good girl to keep: She is sincere, very modest. She never asks for anything. She is humble, gentle, and kind. She comes from good family. She has friendly attitude.

Stay away from chicks: keep asking for money, ask for gifts to "prove" you really love them, very flaky on dates and appointments, and doesn't really care about your interests or hobbies.

Stop being angry and hateful. It will only make you more miserable. Let go, forgive, move on. It's hard to do, believe me. I've struggled. But it can be done if you give a shit.

Suffering begets more suffering. Only peace in your mind and heart can solve the problems that plague your soul.