Are there countries where Indian men have it good?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Are there countries where Indian men have it good?

Post by FinalShots »

I was talking to an Indian guy who was struggling in San Francisco but after he came back from Norway he was in a relationship with this good looking woman. I wonder.

Black men are loved in Europe, how about Indian men?

How are countries like France, Italy, Germany, and Sweden for them?

lets say the Indian man is more of the Kal Penn type personality rather than an old school FOB
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The UK is good - there's a huge South Asian population here. But then the local men here often get their brides from India - I guess the women here are ruined!

I did once see an Indian guy with a Chinese wife. Their mixed baby sure was unusual!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

It really depends on each Indian man. If he's a good-looking bad-boy, then come to the USA & he can pick any skanky hoare he likes. I know India has a "shortage" of women, but Indian women are kept in "control" and don't act like spoiled hoares & pick the Indian bad-boys! We need to follow India on this one.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Indianhater49
Freshman Poster

Post by Indianhater49 »

Indians won't marry any American women. Their parents will not allow it. It seems they want to keep that brown color in their kids. They don't want white wives. It would be nice to marry a white woman to make their race a liitle lighter in color. You can tell they have a lot of Negro blood in them. They eat okra like the black people do. There is even a city in Indian that is African.
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

more discussion
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I would say the U.K. because Indians are more accepted there than in the United States. That's because India used to be a former colony of the British, and Indians have had a presence in that country since the 50's and 60's. A lot of the U.K.'s culture have been influenced by Indian and Pakistani immigrants, like for example, the most popular food in the U.K. besides fish and chips is curry. I also saw some Indian men married to White women over there. I would warn you though, there is a lot of tensions between Indians/Pakistanis and the native white population; to this day, there are a lot racial attacks between South Asians and White British that goes on....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A lot of UK women seen enchanted by Indian men and culture. Even Indian movies portray this sometimes.

Rock's tenant is Indian American and seems to do ok with girls in Taiwan, but he is an unusually good looking Indian guy and approaches girls fearlessly without shame. Most guys can't do that.

Btw, check out this elegant classy blonde lady in my dating site. She says specifically in her profile that she's looking for East Indian men! No way! If you don't believe me, click the link below and see for yourself! I've never seen a hot white woman say that she prefers East Indian. Wow!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/501247668
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2B ... 32082.html

Under certain circumstances, we cannot just blame the foreigners because many local women, especially Malay women, are easily attracted to and end up marrying men from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh because they apparently look like Bollywood stars.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2B ... 32082.html

Under certain circumstances, we cannot just blame the foreigners because many local women, especially Malay women, are easily attracted to and end up marrying men from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh because they apparently look like Bollywood stars.
Hilarious.

Chicks!

Well Bollywood films have been popular in Armenia, maybe they should go there.
gannable
Freshman Poster

Post by gannable »

As a white man, i dont understand the fascination men of other races have with white women, particularly blondes. white women are middle of the pack in terms of beauty and they age terribly. And they are indoctrinated with feminism. I can perhaps understand a black man's interest because they are like kids in a candy store with the way white women throw themselves at them; and its a status/political statement.

If i were an Indian guy I'd be concerned with meeting an Indian woman because I think Indian women are arguably the hottest in the world.

I wish I could meet an Indian girl.

The Semite women (Arab and Israeli) and Indian women are the best looking in the world.
South American women are up there as well.

White women? blah.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Indians have it better in America because Asians are seen as the model minority. I don't know why you all **** about it so much.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Indians have it better in America because Asians are seen as the model minority. I don't know why you all **** about it so much.
We may be seen as the "model minority" but we receive just as much racism and abuse as Black people do in the States. You just don't know it because you're not Asian.

Asians like to keep 'everything in' and pretend otherwise, that's why people think Asians have it so good in the United States. It's only an illusion man...

It that wasn't the case, why do we have so many Asian men on MRA forums all over the Internet, and why are so many Asians heading back home to find wives and, in some cases, a new life back home? (like me).
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

I would say Russia because back in the past while I was studying in Moscow I have seen more than a couple of Indian students having Russian girlfriends .

I would also say, surprisingly, Japan, since the Indian immigrants there tend to be liked for their perception of being brainy and hardworking.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Apparently, in Singapore the Bangladeshi construction workers and the Filipina/Indonesian maids have a thing for each other. :D

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singa ... y-watch-on

A not-so-politically correct parody video from Singapore.

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Falcon wrote:Apparently, in Singapore the Bangladeshi construction workers and the Filipina/Indonesian maids have a thing for each other. :D

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singa ... y-watch-on

A not-so-politically correct parody video from Singapore.

OMG why did you post that ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -