Anyone do one of those AFA romance tours?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Anyone do one of those AFA romance tours?

Post by chanta76 »

Happier abroad is affiliate with loveme.com. I was checking out there site and saw some of the romance packages. I imagine if you e-mail with the girl and visit the country hoping to actually meet that girl but I was wondering for the price is it all worth it and how successful are these relationship.

I mean I hear that for some of these romance tours the girls that show up are gold diggers and just looking . But from loveme site the testimonials are hand pick from guys saying this is great. I wonder how many of these relationship last...

just wondering if anyone did a tour.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We have several threads about romance tours already. Type in "romance tours" in the Google search box at the top.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne