Most Civilized Country?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote: I would say Singapore on all counts and the language is English and they are always looking for honorable immigrants to join them. Once a citizen, you are a Singaporean and no one can say otherwise. But you cannot become real Japanese or Jewish even if on paper you may be.

Singapore seems the best choice for FSchmidt that anyone's come up with so far. Plenty of Christians for his wife, secular rational regime, small city-state with a ruling party that has a coherent set of principles.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Australia would have been the most civilized country if:

a) the early european settlers had culled all the aboriginals on the mainland (like they did in tasmania)
b) the government had put a total outright ban on immigration from africa and the middle-east

In general, the people of european and asian descent in australia are very civil, it's just the racial minorities (lebs, somalis, sudanese and abos) that ruin things in this country.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

clowny wrote:Australia would have been the most civilized country if:

a) the early european settlers had culled all the aboriginals on the mainland (like they did in tasmania)
b) the government had put a total outright ban on immigration from africa and the middle-east

In general, the people of european and asian descent in australia are very civil, it's just the racial minorities (lebs, somalis, sudanese and abos) that ruin things in this country.
Don't forget Irish Catholics. No offense to anyone, but they ruin things as well.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

clowny wrote:Australia would have been the most civilized country if:

Newsflash, guy: they attract the lower and lowest echelon of people from those countries. That "one size fits all" malarky should be eradicated from your mind.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!