Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anyone tried to commit suicide ?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Mr.Darcy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:21 am

No, but I have wished I would suddenly die or sometging. This month has been bad.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:47 am

Then go overseas, Mr Darcy!

Ever since I left the U.S. for China, I'm a lot happier even though I've had to deal with the culture shock, not knowing the language, not having any real Chinese friends, and having to deal with all kinds of problems at the school I'm teaching at. Even with all the crap I'm facing, I'm still strangely happy and content with my life...Sounds strange doesn't it????

Maybe it's because in China, I'm not pumped with all kinds of horror stories, killings, murders, and threats of war by the government. People just worry about getting on with their lives here, unlike in the United States. And it's really nice not having to deal with all the political and racial divisions in the country, that so plaque the U.S. back home...

A good example of what I'm talking about is the recent Navy shooting massacre in Washington, D.C., and the spate of anti-White killings recently by Blacks throughout the country. And no more Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Michael Savage on the radio spreading their hate, and no more biased, libtard MSNBC propaganda on the left.

This just goes to show you how unhappy and deranged Americans really are...It's kind of sad to see really...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Asian Nirvana

Postby Jester » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:09 am

zboy1 wrote:Then go overseas, Mr Darcy!

Ever since I left the U.S. for China, I'm a lot happier even though I've had to deal with the culture shock, not knowing the language, not having any real Chinese friends, and having to deal with all kinds of problems at the school I'm teaching at. Even with all the crap I'm facing, I'm still strangely happy and content with my life...Sounds strange doesn't it????

Maybe it's because in China, I'm not pumped with all kinds of horror stories, killings, murders, and threats of war by the government. People just worry about getting on with their lives here, unlike in the United States. And it's really nice not having to deal with all the political and racial divisions in the country, that so plaque the U.S. back home...

A good example of what I'm talking about is the recent Navy shooting massacre in Washington, D.C., and the spate of anti-White killings recently by Blacks throughout the country. And no more Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Michael Savage on the radio spreading their hate, and no more biased, libtard MSNBC propaganda on the left.

This just goes to show you how unhappy and deranged Americans really are...It's kind of sad to see really...

I notice expats in Mexico and Phils are VERY conscious of problems both in US and in their new country.

Not so in CN?

Hmmm... so Chi-Com censorship of western internet and media actually shelters the mind from broadcast discord?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone tried to commit suicide ?

Postby Jester » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:19 am

chanta76 wrote:The reason why I posted this is because I thought about it and I did try it once but I failed at it. I was to scared with the pain of the process of killing yourself. I still think about it. I think sometimes it maybe just general depression but also to some extent your environment does play a factor .

I don't want to go too much into details of my burdens because we all have them. Usually it is hope that keeps us going or the journey in discovering what will happen in the end.

But I notice some of the posters here tend to be how can I say in the negative scope of things. Just wondering if anyone did try .

Never tried.

In dark times I try to focus on arranging my life so I can leave the US and be of service in a combat zone. So that my loved ones will not be crying over a suicide, and noone can call it that. Just daily risk. Doctors Without Borders or whatever.

The good thing is that this focuses me on the same prep I have to do to get abroad, accomplish some things, build a life, find female companionship and (re)build a family. Once I'm abroad, then if plan A doesn't work, well, there's plan B.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian Nirvana

Postby zboy1 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:22 am

Jester wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Then go overseas, Mr Darcy!

I notice expats in Mexico and Phils are VERY conscious of problems both in US and in their new country.

Not so in CN?

Hmmm... so Chi-Com censorship of western internet and media actually shelters the mind from broadcast discord?

Well of course, I hear news about terrible things happening in China and the United States (as well as the rest of the world). What I'm trying to say is that people live day-to-day here in China, and don't worry about so much of the superficial crap like in the United States. It's like that, for the most part, in the poorer parts of the world...

Some people may disagree with me, but hey, that's my feeling right now. I may change my mind in the future...

As for the censorship in China--of course, I hate the commie government here--but what I don't miss is all the divisiveness and division that plague the United States, unlike here...It's nice not having to watch or listen on the radio to the daily barrages of MSNBC vs Fox News, liberal vs conservatives, Blacks vs Whites, Christians vs Muslims/Jews, etc...

That I don't miss from the United States, which gets tiring after a while...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice