Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Russia for a Rasta

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby chad-crader » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 am

I would know when the kid comes out... dark skin mine, light skin his... I must just wait until she gives birth and then what will be will be..
chad-crader
Freshman Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:48 am

Well even if the baby is dark skinned a DNA test never hurts because you have to protect yourself in case of being scammed.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Re: wow thanks

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:19 pm

chad-crader wrote:Updat...
I spoke with her on skype two days ago.. I asked her what she wanted and she says that we will not be together, that we can be friends... I asked her why she changed her mind and why she was going to make my worst fears come true, not being in my childs life... I told her i intend on being there no matter if she wants to be with me or not, that i am not going to sit back and let her have my child... We had spoke a lot about children before we found out that she was pregnant, she said that there was no way to raise a dark-skinned child in russia with the social attitudes. She assured me that we would be a family and live somewhere. And now she is saying the opposite... I asked her what i had done... Why... She said that i was too feminine, being a vegan, non-violent, yoga teacher that did not offend me, but that being the reason i would not see my child gretly offended me. I saw in her eye that something was not right. I asked her if she was back with her ex-boy-friend and she said yes.. She told me they were sleeping together like it was so normal, like i was so distand, like i should have known.... I was hurt. I said somethings i cant remember, but along the lines of she wanted to be with someone, didnt matter who and she never cared about me... She lied to me about everything which she had said about our future together. I told her that i did not care, that i wanted to be near my child no materr what. I told her i am coming in febuary and will be there when my child is born in march. she asked where i was going to stay.... I said what? She told me she was going to live with her parents near Ufa and i would have nowhere to stay, no work possible, not be able to see my child often...
Then she said i must pay her boyfriend back the money for the DNA test... She said that he would not stay with her... I said i would pay the money back, when she sent me a copy of the document from the doctor.. This angered her and she hung up. She said she will send me nothing and that was the last i heard from her... Makes me wonder... She said the cost was $2000, but when i looked it up it said $1200. She asked if her tears were proof enough and i said no, she was not the same person i had fallen so in love with. Needless to say, i'm heartbroken, and feel like i will be led into being a worthless father... What am i to do? I will pay her whatever she asks for, but i think its right for her to provide me the documentation , right? I greatly appricate all of your comments! Huge Mahalo

Let's review:
chad-crader wrote:She assured me .... And now she is saying the opposite...
She lied to me about everything which she had said about our future together.

Funny how that works, when Yuri takes her back (or maybe he never left?).
chad-crader wrote:I said i would pay the money back, when she sent me a copy of the document from the doctor.. This angered her and she hung up. She said she will send me nothing and that was the last i heard from her...

A known liar is asking you for $2000 for a test (which may or may not have been conducted) that you are not even given the courtesy of seeing the results of. If her "tears" should satisfy you as proof, why didn't they satisfy her as proof?
Also, she is telling you there would be no work or place for you to stay, if you come to where she is.
At this point, the more clever boys in the class would have figured out what they were dealing with, broken off all contact, and wiped their brow in relief of having avoided that train wreck.:!:

chad-crader wrote:What am i to do? I will pay her whatever she asks for

You are to be scammed out of lots of money. You are not just "asking for it", you are demanding it.

chad-crader wrote:I would know when the kid comes out... dark skin mine, light skin his... I must just wait until she gives birth and then what will be will be..

Yes, because it's impossible that any other dark skinned fellow would have taken a liking to her and slid her some meat, showed her a new position or the difference an extra inch makes. Cupcake would have refused his advances and told you about it, too. :roll:

You assume she'll let you get close enough to see what the baby (if there is one) looks like, without screaming that some strange black man is trying to abduct her newborn baby. Have fun with that. :roll:

Light skin = his, maybe. Many kids turn dark later.
Dark skin = not his, but not necessarily yours, the orphanage may get a new resident.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby terminator » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am

Good question: You can go to Russia as a tourist, but you'll find getting a long tern visa or permission to work is Kafka-esque and basically impossible. The Govt workers will almost NEVER do their job because they hate their boss, life, career, family and can scapegoat you for all this.
terminator
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice