Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are we smarter than our parents because we didn't have kids?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Are we smarter than our parents because we didn't have kids?

Postby Boner_Jones » September 15th, 2012, 9:26 am

I mean... theres so many good reasons not to have kids... you have to be a retard to have 'em in america today... so many men get ass raped in family court...

Plus kids are a pain in the ass to raise... you have no personal freedom... you have to put up with their bullshit, work yer ass off to feed and clothe them, put em in college...

Too many downsides to having kids...sometimes I feel like a really smart guy for not having any.

But... my parents put up with me, and they still took care of me even when I was a pain in the ass... I could never put up what they did raising me...

So where my parents' generation dumb or clueless lemmings going with the herd, for having kids...going through all the bullshit of raising them? They must be if its smart not to have kids, right?
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 1:25 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby Contrarian Expatriate » September 15th, 2012, 9:45 am

Back then life was devoid of iPhones, cable tv, microwaves, and other things that now allow us to focus on work outside of the home. Because of that, couples had children to both ensure enough hands were on board to assist with family (or farming) life, and to combat boredom.

Today, people have kids because the older generation expects them to do so. But kids do not pay the dividends to parents that they once paid, therefore it is a loser's game to play.

Children are now but a means to "keep up with the Jones" and to ensure a steady need to consume more and more products for "economic growth."
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Postby Cornfed » September 15th, 2012, 10:30 am

Obviously only a lunatic would marry and have children with Western women under the current circumstances unless he were able to protect himself in some way, but on the other hand it doesn't seem very smart to obediently go extinct just because the elite order you to. It would be better to find ways to have families outside of the elite's control, or better yet to depose and exterminate them.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5584
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Postby E_Irizarry » September 15th, 2012, 4:31 pm

Cornfed wrote:Obviously only a lunatic would marry and have children with Western women under the current circumstances unless he were able to protect himself in some way, but on the other hand it doesn't seem very smart to obediently go extinct just because the elite order you to. It would be better to find ways to have families outside of the elite's control, or better yet to depose and exterminate them.
yeah....like having them in non-misandric, non-sissified country.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby ***JP*** » September 15th, 2012, 4:46 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Obviously only a lunatic would marry and have children with Western women under the current circumstances unless he were able to protect himself in some way, but on the other hand it doesn't seem very smart to obediently go extinct just because the elite order you to. It would be better to find ways to have families outside of the elite's control, or better yet to depose and exterminate them.
yeah....like having them in non-misandric, non-sissified country.



I'm lucky then cause my fiancee hates america so pretty much we are gonna raise our kids in Europe.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Re: Are we smarter than our parents because we didn't have k

Postby Teal Lantern » September 15th, 2012, 5:55 pm

Boner_Jones wrote:I mean... theres so many good reasons not to have kids... you have to be a retard to have 'em in america today... so many men get ass raped in family court...

Plus kids are a pain in the ass to raise... you have no personal freedom... you have to put up with their bullshit, work yer ass off to feed and clothe them, put em in college...

Too many downsides to having kids...sometimes I feel like a really smart guy for not having any.

But... my parents put up with me, and they still took care of me even when I was a pain in the ass... I could never put up what they did raising me...

So where my parents' generation dumb or clueless lemmings going with the herd, for having kids...going through all the bullshit of raising them? They must be if its smart not to have kids, right?


If you are wearing a fur coat and the guy next to you is wearing nothing but swim trunks, who's the shmuck? It depends on if you are at a summer pool party, or standing in a winter snowstorm.

The current legal and social "weather" makes marriage / having children a poor deal -- for western males, who want a stable, intact family. Western females and pump-and-dump guys are happily knocking kids out like pez.
http://thegrio.com/2012/05/24/man-with- ... from-jail/
http://nation.foxnews.com/homelessness/ ... y-children

For western fems, if personal hubby can't take care of them and their kids, govt hubby steps in. Govt hubby sends them a check, covers food and rent, and they don't even have to "be bothered" with him. Govt hubby doesn't even mind if single mom has more kids with other guys. For western fems, the weather is fine. Demographics and economics will force this to change, suddenly and drastically. Until then, a certain kind of western male will just have to make other, better arrangements.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby E_Irizarry » September 15th, 2012, 8:54 pm

***JP*** wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Obviously only a lunatic would marry and have children with Western women under the current circumstances unless he were able to protect himself in some way, but on the other hand it doesn't seem very smart to obediently go extinct just because the elite order you to. It would be better to find ways to have families outside of the elite's control, or better yet to depose and exterminate them.
yeah....like having them in non-misandric, non-sissified country.



I'm lucky then cause my fiancee hates america so pretty much we are gonna raise our kids in Europe.
sweet!! So enlighten us: why does she loathe the u.s.a. of gay sso muchmuxh
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Boner_Jones » September 16th, 2012, 3:35 am

yeah....like having them in non-misandric, non-sissified country.


ok well... here's the thing. Even if you were in a society that wasn't anti male... raising kids would still restrict your freedom... you'd still suffer anyway... cause raising kids is a huge pain in the ass...

and that was true when your parents raised you...

So i guess my point is... you must be smarter than your parents, right? Cause they were just following the herd... just like a lot of people today... not thinking how a child burdens you with unpleasant responsibilities...
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 1:25 am

Postby Cornfed » September 16th, 2012, 3:54 am

Boner_Jones wrote: ok well... here's the thing. Even if you were in a society that wasn't anti male... raising kids would still restrict your freedom... you'd still suffer anyway... cause raising kids is a huge pain in the ass...

and that was true when your parents raised you...

So i guess my point is... you must be smarter than your parents, right? Cause they were just following the herd... just like a lot of people today... not thinking how a child burdens you with unpleasant responsibilities...

The thing is that throughout almost all of history, families were an essential life support mechanism and will be again when the system collapses, and raising children was part of that. The only reason people have had the illusion that they were freer without children and family ties is that they were in fact adult dependants of Big Brother, and Big Brother is about to become a very irresponsible parent.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5584
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Postby polya » September 16th, 2012, 6:54 am

***JP*** wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Obviously only a lunatic would marry and have children with Western women under the current circumstances unless he were able to protect himself in some way, but on the other hand it doesn't seem very smart to obediently go extinct just because the elite order you to. It would be better to find ways to have families outside of the elite's control, or better yet to depose and exterminate them.
yeah....like having them in non-misandric, non-sissified country.

I'm lucky then cause my fiancee hates america so pretty much we are gonna raise our kids in Europe.


How do you know Europe will be much better? The future can be a big surprise. Also, what if your mother or Granny or someone needs you back home?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: January 9th, 2008, 8:21 am

Postby All_That_Is_Man » September 18th, 2012, 4:32 pm

I look at it this way: I don't need to have kids because what I've discovered while living in the American midwest is that the human race has no chance of being extinct. Ever. By that I mean, fat ugly stupid people are instinctively overpopulating the world with their offspring, and that's not coming to an end in my lifetime.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 1:31 am

Postby Anti-American » September 23rd, 2012, 3:13 am

I don't have kids and do NOT want them. I have a vasectomy to make sure of that. I wouldn't have kids with any woman regardless if she's American or not.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: September 22nd, 2012, 5:44 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » September 23rd, 2012, 9:34 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Back then life was devoid of iPhones, cable tv, microwaves, and other things that now allow us to focus on work outside of the home. Because of that, couples had children to both ensure enough hands were on board to assist with family (or farming) life, and to combat boredom.

Today, people have kids because the older generation expects them to do so. But kids do not pay the dividends to parents that they once paid, therefore it is a loser's game to play.

Children are now but a means to "keep up with the Jones" and to ensure a steady need to consume more and more products for "economic growth."


Yea, I agree with the above, and I only want to add that it's not that we're smarter for not having kids, but we're SMART in realizing that we shouldn't have kids because it's not to our advantage at this particular time.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » September 23rd, 2012, 9:40 pm

Cornfed wrote:Obviously only a lunatic would marry and have children with Western women under the current circumstances unless he were able to protect himself in some way.


+1000
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am


Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron