Caught in the Crossfire

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Caught in the Crossfire

Post by zacb »

I have one quick question about traveling, which I could not ask my friend Google, lol. What if you end up in the midst of a Civil War? What do you do? Like China for instance. I was thinking about maybe attending school in China. What if Japan gets fiesty and starts a war with them (or vice versa)? Should you stay put, or will it be the Boxer Rebellion all over? In other words, besides bombings or troop threats, what is the chance of a populist revival like the Boxer Rebellion? And should you run for your life only because of war, or only if there is populist elements involved? What if you are using the CSC scholarship? Would that spell trouble?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com