Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
Really need some advice on this. Talking to one, a real beauty, just don't know what to say. I am afraid that the conversation will go stale or worse. I am also afraid I might say something that will make her think I am a creep. Kinda confused since being around AW where I need to watch what I say and do.
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!
If you don't talk about her body, or move the topic to something sexual, she will get nervous.
There's usually some general rules that I understand and follow about interactions with the opposite sex:
1) If she is not the intellectual type, avoid all discussions about politics, philosophy, science, or any deep metaphysical conversations. If she talks about topics such as these and says something stupid, just agree with her/joke about it and change the subject quickly.
2) The topic does not matter so much as how you say it. Men, being the analytical types, make the mistake of over-analyzing social situations that don't need such analysis. You could be talking about about the most trivial stuff, but as long as you show confidence and make it interesting, it will be interesting to the woman. Think of conversation as different methods of ship sailing in the olden days. If you're a sane navigator, you'll be methodical, logical, looking at the stars, maps, always planning and staying on course. If you're Columbus, you sail straight ahead into the unknown with no plan and armed only with your ego, full of confidence that you'll get somewhere. Guess who discovered the new world? Columbus. So think of women as the new world. Don't be the sane navigator, be Columbus.
3) Better to show too much confidence than none at all. Better to be cocky than humble. Better to be aggressive than weak. This is the motto of a lot of successful pick up artists. You don't have to be a pick up artist, but you can learn from them. Like I said before, guys tend to be too analytical and shy away from taking risks. Don't fear rejection or hurt. Be bold or don't be anything at all.
4) As a general rule, don't take anything they say too seriously. Joke around and tease her a lot. That is all.
I am a terrible person.
I think just talk to them like they need to get their attitude checked out then it should work. Probably you would need to keep it short of baby talk with sexual overtones.
They usually have a defensive complex attributed to the males who are overly aggressive in this society. Dominican men are natural mujeriegos and the culture promotes this. Not a country for a virtuous girl over 20 as they get it pretty young.
Keep it simple. Flash a bit of wealth maybe.
Google Dominica. You should find at least 10 things to strike up a convo about. Once you get her talking everything should flow.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -
- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Colorado has some of the worst divorce laws in the country. Women can common law marriage there way into you bank account. I went through Colorado a couple months ago and I stopped at a Starbucks in a town called Frisco, staffed by all women, they had the shittiest attitudes. You knew you had to be careful. I am sure you know the reasons why. This kind of thing in the world, for the reason we have here, is an anomaly its not the norm. America is a strange duck. In Dominica you will not see anything like this I am sure.
Me I am the in California I am just an average guy, even thought I have a million bucks in my pocket it means little to chicks, although the recession has helped some with that.
I have traveled to many countries, none are like the United States. I have not been to Dominica yet, Its on my to do list. A lot of how women behave toward you has to do with what options women have, your monetary wealth and or perceived value. You will automatically be considered wealthy because you are American.
Your 100% right you must be very careful about what you say around AW. But all those underlining reasons simply do not exist in Dominica. The sex harassment police don't exist in Dominica. You could say almost anything you want and have no problem. There will be an endless line of women with rocking bodies and very willing to please. They may have no idea what you are taking about but it does not matter. I am very confident you will not have any worries about your conversations going stale or them thinking your a creep. What does it mean when a woman thinks your a creep? Is it a guy who is not paying enough? A guy who does not give them the status boost they wanted?
You will have problems but they are very different from what your used too. One is they will latch on to you and aggressively fight off any other attempts by other women.
My basic advice is forget about your fears, you need to learn to say NO. No marriage or commitment. Do not hook up with the first girl that puts out. Getting women in Dominica to put out is the least of your worries.
If you have little experience with women you need to take some time and get to know what you like and dislike. For instance you get a 21 year old girl with a amazing body and is great in bed but she just can ever tell the truth and is extremely status conscious. You may find you just cant tolerate such a person no matter how good they look. The best way to find out what you like and need is by real experience. When you get to a place like Dominica there will be no shortage of very beautiful women who will to hook up with you at the drop of a hat. You also know the conditions are very different in Dominica, if you bring her to Colorado all of the underling conditions of your relashenship will change and conversely your relationship with her will naturally change also.
And one more thing women lie a lot more than your used to, just remember that. One of the reasons is because you will be interacting with them a lot more. Base nothing on their promises (usually to manipulate you into something that is in there benefit) which they will surly not keep.
True. I was going to speak on it, but now I will:
Dominican Republic and Dominica are two different countries.
Both are in the Caribbean mind you, but the primer is considered part of the Latin American diaspora where as the latter is considered to be of the "islands" (i.e. West Indies)
If a bigoted Dominican were to see this thread, they would have a cow. Do-mi-ni-cans do not want to be mixed up with Dom-i-ni-cans (spelled the same, pronounced differently....like a heteronym). You can thank the Adolf Hitler of the Dominican Republic aka Trujillo for inoculating his people with that.
Dominicans = people from DR = the stress is on the first "i" as it's pronounced the letter "e" in English - pronounced Doh-mih-eh-kan
Dominicans = people from Dominica is pronounced as Dah-mee-eh-kaan
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)
"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)
"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)
"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)
TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest