Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Countries With the Least Jewish Influence?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Whoremonger » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:03 am

ladislav wrote:
...the Russian Jews we have in the U.S.


Technically speaking no Jews were allowed to settle in Russia- they were kept on the outskirts of the Empire- Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine, Latvia, etc.
Ask any of the Ashkenazi Jews in the US what country they ancestors came from and if they say Russia, ask what city. No one will ever say Moscow or St Petersburg. You will mostly hear Rivne, Kiev, Vilnius, Riga, etc. Which was " Russia" to Americans at that time.

The so called "Russians" on Brighton Beach in NY are Ashkenazi Jews from Odessa, Ukraine. They just happen to be Russian speaking because Yiddish was forbidden and Ukrainian was suppressed after 1917 So, as a result of Sovietization they came to America speaking Russian- but it is just a Ukrainian variety of it. Kind of like an Irish brogue of English. Yakov Smirnoff is such a "Russian"- totally Ashkenazi looking. Again, fooling Americans when it comes to geography is so easy.


Jews were not allowed to settle in Russia? They RAN Russia. The USSR is the classic example of Jews running rampant. 40 million whites killed in gulags, 3 million starved in the Ukraine, atrocity after atrocity.

antisemitism was punishable by death, yet they were anti religion. Books that were anti Israel and and anti Jew were illegal

f**k the Jews. Kicked out of over 100 countries in Europe throughout history. They are a curse on us all
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:11 am







Postby Whoremonger » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:11 am

davewe wrote:I never get involved with these nutty discussions cause there are never any winners or losers when discussing massive racial generalizations, but I must be in a mood tonight, so here goes. I've never understood the 2000 year basis for Christians hating Jews. When I was a small child my parents told me "well they blame us for killing Jesus, who they consider their God/son of God or some such mishugas." OK, I thought - that makes sort of sense. If we killed their God they have a right to be pissed. But at the age of 10 a friend told me that Jesus was in fact a Jew. I assumed he was kidding me and asked my mother. "Yes, Jesus was a Jew - in fact he was a priest/rabbi," she said. So I asked, "If Jesus was himself a Jew and Christians based their whole religion on Jesus - how could they hate us?" "Beats me," she said. "Goyim are crazy!" This was in fact the best explanation they could give me, since there was no logic to the "we killed Jesus" argument.

Furthermore as I got a bit older I discovered that "we" hadn't killed Jesus at all. Sure some rival rabbis ratted him out but it was the Romans who had him crucified. Once again I went to my mother. "If the Romans killed Jesus, why do they blame us and not the Romans? And why do they have the head of their church in Rome," I asked.

"Beats me," she answered. "Goyim are crazy."

Nearly 50 years have passed and my mother is long gone. But reading threads like this, I must conclude she is right - Goyim are crazy :)


Goyim?

This is what I hate about you f***ing kikes. You claim to wonder why the goyim hate you, yet here you are calling them f***ing "goyim"

We hate you because your people are a f***ing leech who subvert and destroys everything in its path, raping local cultures.

You are a pox on us all
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:11 am

Postby Cornfed » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:39 am

Amazing. Jews ruin every aspect of live in the countries they reside in and then are indignant that the victims don't like them. What a feminine passive-aggressive culture they must have.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4644
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:51 am

davewe wrote:...Goyim are crazy...


Don't ever call us goyim again. Ever.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:59 am

ladislav wrote:Names of races are arbitrary. Who is white? Are Brits who are mixed with Romans white? Finns are some 15 percent Oriental and Hungarians are of Asiatic origins. If the Jews are not white, are Italians and Greeks white? Race is a continuum and changes gradually. Where does one start and another one begin?


If race doesn't exist, then when someone on here says "I prefer Asian girls" or "I hate white girls" then what does that mean? I thought you preferred Filipina girls. If race doesn't exist, then how can you claim to prefer a specific race? Also, if race doesn't exist then why up above did you just say that Jews are a race?

Eventually it is necessary for purposes of convenience to lay down a line and say "these people belong in this category". Jews have shown themselves to be distinctly non classically European in appearance, behavior, and attitude. Italians and Greeks on the other hand definitely count as white. Greeks invented democracy (although a very crude form compared to what exists today) whereas Italians pretty much were responsible for everything we now know as modern civilization. The impact of Italian music and art is still being felt even today.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:03 am

fschmidt wrote:I meet your criteria. I don't think America should involve itself in foreign conflicts. And I don't declare myself any race because I consider race irrelevant. I am curious though what you consider more important, race or culture?


Racial differences are what cause cultural differences, so obviously race is more important.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby zboy1 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:17 am

davewe wrote:I never get involved with these nutty discussions cause there are never any winners or losers when discussing massive racial generalizations, but I must be in a mood tonight, so here goes. I've never understood the 2000 year basis for Christians hating Jews. When I was a small child my parents told me "well they blame us for killing Jesus, who they consider their God/son of God or some such mishugas." OK, I thought - that makes sort of sense. If we killed their God they have a right to be pissed. But at the age of 10 a friend told me that Jesus was in fact a Jew. I assumed he was kidding me and asked my mother. "Yes, Jesus was a Jew - in fact he was a priest/rabbi," she said. So I asked, "If Jesus was himself a Jew and Christians based their whole religion on Jesus - how could they hate us?" "Beats me," she said. "Goyim are crazy!" This was in fact the best explanation they could give me, since there was no logic to the "we killed Jesus" argument.

Furthermore as I got a bit older I discovered that "we" hadn't killed Jesus at all. Sure some rival rabbis ratted him out but it was the Romans who had him crucified. Once again I went to my mother. "If the Romans killed Jesus, why do they blame us and not the Romans? And why do they have the head of their church in Rome," I asked.

"Beats me," she answered. "Goyim are crazy."

Nearly 50 years have passed and my mother is long gone. But reading threads like this, I must conclude she is right - Goyim are crazy :)


Using the term "goyim" was not exactly the brightest thing you could have said, Davewe. Now, you're only encouraging the Anti-Zionists on the forum to get more upset and riled up than before.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby fschmidt » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:45 am

davewe wrote:But reading threads like this, I must conclude she is right - Goyim are crazy :)

Not all goyim are crazy and not all Jews are sane. But I must say, this forum attracts an unusually high number of crazies.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby Jester » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:29 am

Billy wrote:you can go to another country but you will often find another poisen. then the bitching starts again, because life is a bitch....


Off-topic.

The question is where to go to avoid Jewish influence. This is not a discussion of the existential usefulness of travel.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby davewe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 am

zboy1 wrote:
davewe wrote:I never get involved with these nutty discussions cause there are never any winners or losers when discussing massive racial generalizations, but I must be in a mood tonight, so here goes. I've never understood the 2000 year basis for Christians hating Jews. When I was a small child my parents told me "well they blame us for killing Jesus, who they consider their God/son of God or some such mishugas." OK, I thought - that makes sort of sense. If we killed their God they have a right to be pissed. But at the age of 10 a friend told me that Jesus was in fact a Jew. I assumed he was kidding me and asked my mother. "Yes, Jesus was a Jew - in fact he was a priest/rabbi," she said. So I asked, "If Jesus was himself a Jew and Christians based their whole religion on Jesus - how could they hate us?" "Beats me," she said. "Goyim are crazy!" This was in fact the best explanation they could give me, since there was no logic to the "we killed Jesus" argument.

Furthermore as I got a bit older I discovered that "we" hadn't killed Jesus at all. Sure some rival rabbis ratted him out but it was the Romans who had him crucified. Once again I went to my mother. "If the Romans killed Jesus, why do they blame us and not the Romans? And why do they have the head of their church in Rome," I asked.

"Beats me," she answered. "Goyim are crazy."

Nearly 50 years have passed and my mother is long gone. But reading threads like this, I must conclude she is right - Goyim are crazy :)


Using the term "goyim" was not exactly the brightest thing you could have said, Davewe. Now, you're only encouraging the Anti-Zionists on the forum to get more upset and riled up than before.


I'm only quoting what I grew up hearing and frankly I am well aware of what the term means and doesn't mean and can live with it. The actual point of the story was to semi-humorous exemplify how inane the roots of most stereotypes are. Jews killed Jesus and therefore we hate Jews, though Jesus was himself a Jew; it's nuts.

And let's be clear, they're not Anti-Zionists (most wouldn't even know what Zionism is if it bit them on the ass), they aren't even Anti-semites. As to getting them more upset and riled up, can people really get uglier than some of the shit that is posted on HA? I don't think so.

OTOH, if some fool wants to believe that "we" control the world - the governments, corporations, media, hidden organizations, etc. then it seems foolish to post such views on public forums where "we" can read what you've dribbled out. "We" have long memories (to go with our large ears and noses), "we" know where you live, "we" know where you work, "we" know where your money is stashed, "we" know where your women are (and who they screw when you aren't around). "We" control your silly, worthless little lives. Your asses are "ours".

Now drop and give me twenty mother fuckers! hahahahahahahahaha
:twisted:
Last edited by davewe on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Jester » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 am

publicduende wrote: It can only be a sign of maturity to look at the reality and finger point at particular individuals (politicians and policymakers, economists, industrialists etc.) for what they do, rather than their ethnical or religious background.


Is it OK to mention the Sicilian Mafia?
Yup.

Is it OK to mention the Russian Mafia?
Yup.

Jews collude too, sometimes fairly innocuously, sometimes not. Why do we have to turn a blind eye? What makes them special?

Yes, it's true, there are proportionately far fewer Jews in England. So f***ing what? Maybe some decent English people are asking where the can go to get away from your omnipresent royally-led freemasons, your genocide-loving royal weirdos, and your officially sanctioned-and-protected child molesters.

The very fact that some on HA are nervous talking about Jews, or about us talking about wanting to get away from their influence, indicates that something is up. You are nervous becase your cherished illusion of cum-ba-ya equality is being challenged.

Don't want to believe in conspiracies? Fine. Stop reading the news. Stick your head in the sand. Stay put, right there with your child-rapist "Crown Prince".
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Billy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:45 am

jester but you are blamin the jews all the time. i don´t think that the jews are to blame. so it looks like that you are expatriating for the wrong reasons.

when the jews were killed and put out of their land it was totally ok? no it wasn´t. but who helped the jews? nobody. so it´s not their fault.
the romans are to blame. though i am a fan of the romans one has to make it clear that they were imperialist and cruel. they started the fire. they created imperialism. they are the blueprint of european imperialism. jews had no alternative they were at the receiving end.

to have a scapegoat is very comfortable....

life is a bitch. bitches gonna bitch.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby Jester » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:48 am

publicduende wrote:
Jester wrote:(1) Who arranged to have Jesus killed?
(2) What group invented Communism?


OK for number 2, but come on now, do we even know whether Jesus existed?


Umm I suppose I could do a lot of research... and post it here... or you know, you could just, google it?

How do you know Alexander the Great existed?

You think taking a skeptical attitude of disbelief makes people or things go away?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:54 am

Cornfed wrote:Amazing. Jews ruin every aspect of live in the countries they reside in and then are indignant that the victims don't like them. What a feminine passive-aggressive culture they must have.


This is the motivation for this thread. People do f**k up their own countries without outside help, but places with no Jews like Norway or Japan are nicer to live than New York or California.

Listening to them sputter and snarl about us escaping is like listening to an AW. Pointless.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:08 am

Billy wrote:jester but you are blamin the jews all the time. i don´t think that the jews are to blame. so it looks like that you are expatriating for the wrong reasons.

when the jews were killed and put out of their land it was totally ok? no it wasn´t. but who helped the jews? nobody. so it´s not their fault.
the romans are to blame. though i am a fan of the romans one has to make it clear that they were imperialist and cruel. they started the fire. they created imperialism. they are the blueprint of european imperialism. jews had no alternative they were at the receiving end.

to have a scapegoat is very comfortable....

life is a bitch. bitches gonna bitch.


Noone here is defending the Emperor Tiberius. Maybe the Jews and the italians have some unfinished business, that sure as f**k isn't my problem. If you want to start a thread about that, or even take up a collection to donate to the Jewish Fund, to help repatriate Jews to the Holy Land, please do so. The Jews might be able to use your financial assistance.

But unless you want to argue that Jews do NOT promote central banking, modernism, "social change", feminism, pornography, Communism, etc....

...and that they actually create a pro-family, pro-male, traditional environment, and that we should want them as an influential group telling us what to do...

...then I don't think you have anything to contribute here.

We are not going to prove or disprove a Jewish conspiracy on this thread. There's plenty of info on that available elsewhere. This thread is about identifying where the Jews do not wield power.
Last edited by Jester on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest