Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Faking Virginity to Hook You

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Faking Virginity to Hook You

Postby ladislav » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:10 am

Let’s say you are a nice old-fashioned dude who wants to marry a girl with high morals who still believes in virginity to be his wife and a good mother to his children.

One of the most tragic things that can happen to you and possibly the most painful scam of all is if you go to a supposedly conservative country looking for a conservative, archaic girl to marry who tells you that she is a virgin and then, on the first wedding night she announces- “I have been meaning to tell you, but I am was too shyâ€￾ or worse “I was just joking!â€￾ In short, she is not a virgin.

This is the ultimate cuckolding of a man, and it will make you feel like a total loser and a sucker. Not that virginity matters, but why would she deceive you in the first place? And imagine going to a country like that and then meeting the mother and then having to entertain the entire family and buy gifts and court the girl properly when she had given her sweet hymen to some other man who gave her nothing but promises.

Does it get any worse? Yes, it does. There is a child somewhere, and the girl is hiding the fact. She will only tell you after the marriage. And since you will not be able to tell because she is so shy and she will not show you the stretch marks and some had even had an abortion or a miscarriage. Oh, it gets worse and worse. She may have her boyfriend now, and she is in an uncertain relationship with him and he has another girl and he has been having sex with both, plus he is poor, so “I am going to get me a rich foreigner- foreigners are kind and open-minded and they have money- what a boon would that be! And to get one I need to show him what a good girl I am.â€￾ Yeah, right.

Does it get even worse than that? Yup! I had known a girl who would always take chaperons with her and I had to feed them and then she had told me after a year of very formal dating that she had had a relationship with her stepfather while she and her mother were living in the same house and it went on for years. She had a “governessâ€￾, alright (chuckle), but every time her mother went out, the step dad was all over her. He also threatened to kill her if she ever told anyone. Yeah, those things happen, but would you want to be involved in this situation? While being led by the nose with the girl treating you with the disdain on a virgin "suitee?"

Yes, just picture the tragedy. And you are now in the middle of it. It takes a big man to face something like this, but was that what you were looking for? I bet not. So, be careful. If you are into this type of thing, your path is fraught with possible deception and you will need to devise a non-offensive way to find out if the person you are in love with meets your expectations.

How to go about it? Well, there are no easy answers. Most guys use intuition, some have a heart- to –heart talk and watch the body language; some study the family situation and base the outcome on probabilities and some even take the girl to see the doctor to have her checked. The latter can be very embarrassing to both parties but if you know how to talk people into doing such things, more power to you. Conversely, if you do not care if you will be first or not, you are ahead of the game too. Virginity faking is common in some countries. You have been warned.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:26 am

Good info. I've learned a lot from your posts.
Another form of faking virginity is hymen restoration surgery and fake hymen dye-packs.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Ginger » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:33 am

:)
Last edited by Ginger on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:37 am

中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby davewe » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:49 am

Ginger wrote:I'm in the medical field and twice have seen women about to give birth with intact hymens. Talk about immaculate conception lol.

Now if the hymen had stayed intact after the birth, that would have been immaculate :)
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby Dragon » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:09 am

abcdavid01 wrote:http://www.lifepartnermatchmaker.com/news.html

I see you've been doing research on Vietnamese brides that have led you to that site.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:41 am

Yeah, thanks for the tip
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Re: Faking Virginity to Hook You

Postby Andrewww » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:28 pm

ladislav wrote:Let’s say you are a nice old-fashioned dude who wants to marry a girl with high morals who still believes in virginity to be his wife and a good mother to his children.

One of the most tragic things that can happen to you and possibly the most painful scam of all is if you go to a supposedly conservative country looking for a conservative, archaic girl to marry who tells you that she is a virgin and then, on the first wedding night she announces- “I have been meaning to tell you, but I am was too shyâ€￾ or worse “I was just joking!â€￾ In short, she is not a virgin.

This is the ultimate cuckolding of a man, and it will make you feel like a total loser and a sucker. Not that virginity matters, but why would she deceive you in the first place? And imagine going to a country like that and then meeting the mother and then having to entertain the entire family and buy gifts and court the girl properly when she had given her sweet hymen to some other man who gave her nothing but promises.

What can I say, we all make mistakes. If she slept with a few men before and she's embarassed to say so that's OK. Virginity is overrated, it's good to know that you're the only man in her life but it can also work against you. She may want to experiment with others. If she's been in a few unsuccessful relationships (a few as in less than double digits) maybe she learned something from them and she will appreciate you more. That's unless they have the AW mentality which always means blaming the guy for everything and saying that you're too good for anyone.

As for the rest of your scenario well that's why you shouldn't marry a woman before you get to know her for a few years. Live together for a while, get close to her family, her friends, chances are she won't be able to hide a kid or a secret lover unless you don't pay attention.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Postby Raja » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Andrewww wrote:
ladislav wrote:Let’s say you are a nice old-fashioned dude who wants to marry a girl with high morals who still believes in virginity to be his wife and a good mother to his children.

What can I say, we all make mistakes. If she slept with a few men before and she's embarassed to say so that's OK. Virginity is overrated, it's good to know that you're the only man in her life but it can also work against you. She may want to experiment with others. If she's been in a few unsuccessful relationships (a few as in less than double digits) maybe she learned something from them and she will appreciate you more. That's unless they have the AW mentality which always means blaming the guy for everything and saying that you're too good for anyone.

As for the rest of your scenario well that's why you shouldn't marry a woman before you get to know her for a few years. Live together for a while, get close to her family, her friends, chances are she won't be able to hide a kid or a secret lover unless you don't pay attention.

It sort of goes against the urge for an "old fashioned girl" if she is willing to shack up or fornicate for years don't you think. It is more of a I want to bag a virgin fetish if they are honest to themselves.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Postby Tsar » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:21 pm

This is the ultimate cuckolding of a man, and it will make you feel like a total loser and a sucker. No

That would be grounds for divorce. The deception is unacceptable and if a man wants a virgin wife then she should have backed away if she wasn't a virgin. If that ever happened to me I would divorce her for the deception, dishonesty, and for pretending to be the girl I wanted.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Banano » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Its easy to fake virginity, hymen repair is popular procedure with arab women..its only like couple of Gs if you do it in western country in Thailand its about 800 bucks

so if woman wants to deceive guy she could easily do that,

just imagine how many guys getting conned without even knowing it..its scary,

just show you how low women can go to achieve their objective, men are saints in comparison

Hymenoplasty / Perineoplasty 780 US$
Hymenoplasty or Hymen Reconstruction Surgery is a procedure to artificially restore the hymen. The aim of a hymenoplasty procedure is to reinstate bleeding during sexual intercourse, in particular for the woman who is getting married for the first time. Hymenoplasty is culturally sensitive and linked to a belief in certain cultures that the hymen is proof of virginity
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Tsar » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Banano wrote:Its easy to fake virginity, hymen repair is popular procedure with arab women..its only like couple of Gs if you do it in western country in Thailand its about 800 bucks

so if woman wants to deceive guy she could easily do that.

It might be easy to in some form surgically repair the hymen but not so easy to take the other elements of virginity. Test her responses to some questions, look for the warning signs she is lying. Read the nonverbal cues and subtle signs. How many girls would have that money lying around for a procedure? Best to treat every woman as guilty until proven innocent (Pun intended :wink: )

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies.php
http://www.thefrisky.com/2010-05-24/11- ... your-face/

If a man demands virginity and questions honesty he could pay for a lie detector test that reads the physiological symptoms of truths and lies. If the woman is a virgin and really loves the man then she would consent to the test.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Banano » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:34 pm

most guys are clueless and would fall for it

800 bucks isnt much, i read in France its 2000 euros
hookers in thai bars make few 1000s a month, so she could easily make herself virgin and find some sucker

same goes for PH and other places

I just talked to some 20 yo russian and she told me how they start having sex at 14, thats normal..
so if you think 20 something russian is young think again, her virgina was tested many times
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:38 am

Banano wrote:most guys are clueless and would fall for it

800 bucks isnt much, i read in France its 2000 euros
hookers in thai bars make few 1000s a month, so she could easily make herself virgin and find some sucker

same goes for PH and other places

I just talked to some 20 yo russian and she told me how they start having sex at 14, thats normal..
so if you think 20 something russian is young think again, her virgina was tested many times

Many guys want to fall for it.
There is no shortage of men who have convinced themselves they have devised the "right" questions & tests to make their intended reveal all her deep, dark secrets to them -- which naturally she doesn't have many of because, ya know, she's special and wholesome & $#!^. :roll:

Having the "job" of a Westerner's wife pays very well (being ex-wife can pay pretty good, too :shock:), yet guys magically think that their woman would never lie on the job app. :?

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:51 am

Does it get any worse? Yes, it does. There is a child somewhere, and the girl is hiding the fact. She will only tell you after the marriage. And since you will not be able to tell because she is so shy and she will not show you the stretch marks and some had even had an abortion or a miscarriage. Oh, it gets worse and worse. She may have her boyfriend now, and she is in an uncertain relationship with him and he has another girl and he has been having sex with both, plus he is poor, so “I am going to get me a rich foreigner- foreigners are kind and open-minded and they have money- what a boon would that be! And to get one I need to show him what a good girl I am.â€￾ Yeah, right.

Does it get even worse than that? Yup! I had known a girl who would always take chaperons with her and I had to feed them and then she had told me after a year of very formal dating that she had had a relationship with her stepfather while she and her mother were living in the same house and it went on for years. She had a “governessâ€￾, alright (chuckle), but every time her mother went out, the step dad was all over her. He also threatened to kill her if she ever told anyone. Yeah, those things happen, but would you want to be involved in this situation? While being led by the nose with the girl treating you with the disdain on a virgin "suitee?"

Yes, just picture the tragedy. And you are now in the middle of it. It takes a big man to face something like this, but was that what you were looking for? I bet not. So, be careful. If you are into this type of thing, your path is fraught with possible deception and you will need to devise a non-offensive way to find out if the person you are in love with meets your expectations.

How to go about it? Well, there are no easy answers. Most guys use intuition, some have a heart- to –heart talk and watch the body language; some study the family situation and base the outcome on probabilities and some even take the girl to see the doctor to have her checked. The latter can be very embarrassing to both parties but if you know how to talk people into doing such things, more power to you. Conversely, if you do not care if you will be first or not, you are ahead of the game too. Virginity faking is common in some countries. You have been warned.

When you said fake virgin, the first thing that came to mind was Filipinas. I see you are talking about a Middle Eastern country. My opinion is that if you are looking for a virgin there will always be girls out there to step up to the plate and pretend to be virgins or whatever else you are looking for.

Could you talk a little about Filipinas that have many "Parallel Lives". these are typically Filipinas that have multiple foreign boyfriends at the same time. Filipinas seem to be the masters of this. I think a good Filipina scammer can convince many guys that she is love with just them. What are your thoughts and experiences on this this. Thanks!

Back to your original question. I have met Filipinas that professed to be virgins, that I know were not. Or ones that said they were raped and only done it once! Big joke!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Next

Return to Questions and Advice