Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Faking Virginity to Hook You

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Faking Virginity to Hook You

Postby Jester » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:28 am

Tsar wrote:
ladislav wrote:Let’s say you are a nice old-fashioned dude who wants to marry a girl with high morals who still believes in virginity to be his wife and a good mother to his children.

One of the most tragic things that can happen to you and possibly the most painful scam of all is if you go to a supposedly conservative country looking for a conservative, archaic girl to marry who tells you that she is a virgin and then, on the first wedding night she announces- “I have been meaning to tell you, but I am was too shyâ€￾ or worse “I was just joking!â€￾ In short, she is not a virgin.

This is the ultimate cuckolding of a man, and it will make you feel like a total loser and a sucker. No

That would be grounds for divorce. The deception is unacceptable and if a man wants a virgin wife then she should have backed away if she wasn't a virgin. If that ever happened to me I would divorce her for the deception, dishonesty, and for pretending to be the girl I wanted.

FWIW, this would be grounds for annulment in the Church, and in any Catholic country. Including the
Phils. No divorce needed.

Best thing of course is to avoid marriage, then if shit surfaces, walk away from the leased house, leave her to pay rent.

Plus you young guys should date multiple women till you begin to understand their games. If you don't want to have casual sex, fine, just learn what makes them tick.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:29 am

Tsar wrote:
ladislav wrote:Let’s say you are a nice old-fashioned dude who wants to marry a girl with high morals who still believes in virginity to be his wife and a good mother to his children.

One of the most tragic things that can happen to you and possibly the most painful scam of all is if you go to a supposedly conservative country looking for a conservative, archaic girl to marry who tells you that she is a virgin and then, on the first wedding night she announces- “I have been meaning to tell you, but I am was too shyâ€￾ or worse “I was just joking!â€￾ In short, she is not a virgin.

This is the ultimate cuckolding of a man, and it will make you feel like a total loser and a sucker. No

That would be grounds for divorce. The deception is unacceptable and if a man wants a virgin wife then she should have backed away if she wasn't a virgin. If that ever happened to me I would divorce her for the deception, dishonesty, and for pretending to be the girl I wanted.

FWIW, this would be grounds for annulment in the Church, and in any Catholic country. Including the

Best thing of course is to avoid marriage, then if shit surfaces, walk away from the leased house, leave her to pay rent.

Plus you young guys should date multiple women till you begin to understand their games. If you don't want to have casual sex, fine, just learn what makes them tick.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:30 am

Tsar wrote:

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:33 am

Tsar wrote:

Best thing of course is to avoid marriage, then f shit surfaces, walk away from the leased house, leave her to pay rent.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:44 am

Tsar wrote:

Best thing of course is to avoid marriage, then if shit surfaces, walk away from the rented house, rented in her name not yours (if it's the Phil's) and leave her to pay rent. If it's elsewhere in Asia just throw her out.

"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ginger » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:20 am

:)
Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:40 am

Just another reason why to not risk having a family of your own. Good, healthy, moral, civilization building and society sustaining traditions have been destroyed. Another red pill, unfortunately.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:43 am

Man Ghost, it's a large world out there. I'm sure there's someplace good, however remote it is.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice