Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

China Visa Woes... Where Else Can I Go?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby xiongmao » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Flight booked. Skyscanner is da man! I paid £548 to go via Beijng.

Wednesday is the cheapest day to fly apparently.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: China Visa Woes... Where Else Can I Go?

Postby Jester » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Rock wrote:...a 6 month double entry in Thailand for less than half that price. I opted for the latter since I was only going for one short trip.

What kind of visa in Thailand gives you 6 months? Is this a higher-priced tourist visa for longer stay?

IMO it would be a major advantage to be able to stay 6 months instead of 3 months between visa runs.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: China Visa Woes... Where Else Can I Go?

Postby CerealKiller » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Jester wrote:
Rock wrote:...a 6 month double entry in Thailand for less than half that price. I opted for the latter since I was only going for one short trip.

What kind of visa in Thailand gives you 6 months? Is this a higher-priced tourist visa for longer stay?

IMO it would be a major advantage to be able to stay 6 months instead of 3 months between visa runs.

I'm wondering the same thing. I know it's possible to get 2 x 2 month visas, but 3 months? Hmmm...
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice