Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best sites to connect with foreigners. Any advice?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Best sites to connect with foreigners. Any advice?

Postby MJay1978 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:36 am

I found this in one of the forum topics. It's a European site.
http://vk.com/

Would this vk.com site be good for connecting with women? Also I'm looking for a good free site where I can connect with different types of foreign women. The one I picked I don't think was a good choice, which is this one below. You got to pay to e-mail the girls.
http://www.loveme.com/

I'm asking the experts so I can start connecting & get my feet a little wet. Any advice on this?
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Postby Fenix » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:00 am

interpals.net
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby xiongmao » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:41 pm

Why free? Free dating sites aren't necessarily better. If you can't afford a dating site, then you don't want to know how much it will cost to bring a girl back to the USA...
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby MJay1978 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:58 pm

xiongmao wrote:Why free? Free dating sites aren't necessarily better. If you can't afford a dating site, then you don't want to know how much it will cost to bring a girl back to the USA...

Wait. So you're telling me this dating site I just displayed really works? :/ It's not that I don't want to pay. I'm just being careful that I don't get scammed. I'm sure bringing a girl home is going to be expensive, but I'll be prepared for that when the time comes. ...That is "IF" I choose to stay in the US.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Postby dsrtrick » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:21 am

www.latineuro.com/
But you will also have to pay to talk to women. However you can contact 100 women for $100 dollars US. I am no expert but that site has lots of hot women but I'm sure that they are being hit on by tons of men. But that is just how it is dating online pretty much everywhere in the world when it comes to trying to meet women online. Good luck MJay1978, lots of the best women don't date online but it is always better to figure out where you are going to go then mabey a month or two before going there begin reaching out to the women otherwise you may just waist your money on women from countries that you aren't even traveling to online I mean.
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 am

I met around a dozen girls from Chinese Love Links. Not bad value for $165/12 months.

And yes, the best women aren't usually on dating sites. But if you want to find them then my tips:

Focus on one country.
Build contacts in the country, start learning the language.
Save up enough cash to go live there for at least a year.
???
Find the wife of your dreams!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby MJay1978 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:36 pm

dsrtrick wrote:www.latineuro.com/
But you will also have to pay to talk to women. However you can contact 100 women for $100 dollars US. I am no expert but that site has lots of hot women but I'm sure that they are being hit on by tons of men. But that is just how it is dating online pretty much everywhere in the world when it comes to trying to meet women online. Good luck MJay1978, lots of the best women don't date online but it is always better to figure out where you are going to go then mabey a month or two before going there begin reaching out to the women otherwise you may just waist your money on women from countries that you aren't even traveling to online I mean.

Umm...maybe it's best if I go the social media route like vk.com or interpals.com. I just did a search on loveme.com. Lot of people claiming this site is a scam. Unless there's a really good dating site with no rediculous charges, I honestly think social media is the way to go with this.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice