Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

smoke free places

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

smoke free places

Postby markfish » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:09 pm

I'm badly allergic to cigarette smoke. What countries would be the most smoke free and where women don't smoke much?

thanks!
markfish
Freshman Poster

Re: smoke free places

Postby zboy1 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:25 pm

markfish wrote:I'm badly allergic to cigarette smoke. What countries would be the most smoke free and where women don't smoke much?

thanks!

Forget about going to any of the Asian countries then, lol! They smoke like dogs over there....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby clowny » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Australia is one of the most smoke-free countries because we have some of the most restrictive smoking laws in the world. Smoking is banned virtually everywhere in public places...BANNED in restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, sporting & entertainment venues, dining & alfresco areas, public transport, shopping centres. I think it may even be banned on beaches too, although i'm not 100% sure on that. We also have restrictive cigarette packaging laws, which prohibit the cigarette brand names from being displayed on the packaging. The ONLY thing on the cigarette packing in australia are health warning labels accompanied by horrific pictures of people who have diseases caused by smoking, ie lung cancer, gum disease. There's also anti-smoking advertising everywhere you look...on the tv, radio, in newspapers...EVERYWHERE. The australian government is forever looking for ways to make smoking a socially unacceptable habit.

However, I wouldn't recommend coming to australia for the women, even though the majority of them don't smoke. As i've said in other threads, most white australian women are infected with feminist syndrome just like the rest of the westernised women.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby Andrewww » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Canada is pretty smoke free also. There's no smoking allowed inside bars, clubs, restaurants etc.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Postby markfish » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:08 am

yes, australia is not high on the list.

when I was in china the men smoked everywhere, but most of the women didn't. Is it similar in other asian (or central/south american) countries?
markfish
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:24 am

Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 25, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:37 pm

markfish wrote:I'm badly allergic to cigarette smoke. What countries would be the most smoke free and where women don't smoke much?

thanks!

A country where women don't smoke?

Have you tried the next planet over?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Return to Questions and Advice