Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

A Question

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A Question

Postby drblue » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:13 am

It is not a troll or I do not mean to offend any people, but I am curious.

Can non white people from a western country be called a western people?
I mean Is an Asian man (or black) born and raised in USA a western man?

Be Aware who you are talking to.
Two men share this ID, who are Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:16 am

Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:19 am

Yes; for example, an Asian American is very different than an Asian person living in Asia. Asian Americans act and talk like Americans, not Asians! That's why it's such a culture shock for Asian Americans when they go back to their country of origin. It happened to me--the first time I went back to South Korea. Yet, strangely enough, even though I was an outsider in many ways in that country, I felt more 'Korean' and comfortable in my own skin than when I was back home in the United States. I've never really felt comfortable being an Asian in America, ever since I was young. I other Asian Americans feel this way, too?
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby C.J. » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:54 am

If a foreigner goes to the west for a short time, they are just fools.

If they stay in the west for a long time, they are westerners. To me, it's not about the residence, it's about the corruption. Foreigners get corrupted by western values within months.
Self-proclaimed GAME DEVELOPER GOD
(Hey, do you know anyone else who can make ANY kind of 2D game from scratch and is quickly learning 3D game development? Didn't think so... ;) )

Youth is wasted on the young! But wisdom is wasted on the old!
Experienced Poster

Return to Questions and Advice