Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Eastern European/Russian women into latinos/hispanics?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are Eastern European/Russian women into latinos/hispanics?

Postby KeepinItForeign » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:10 am

I'm an hispanic guy and I really find russian/easter european women to be sexy as hell.I also find their accent to be sexy.But I'm also wondering if they will go for a latino mestizo like myself.I am pretty lightskinned but I don't pass off as white,so I'm wondering if they only go for white guys or are they open to other races/ethnicities.Hope to get some insight.

Dave.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Eastern European/Russian women into latinos/hispanic

Postby terminator » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:07 am

KeepinItForeign wrote:I'm an hispanic guy and I really find russian/easter european women to be sexy as hell.I also find their accent to be sexy.But I'm also wondering if they will go for a latino mestizo like myself.I am pretty lightskinned but I don't pass off as white,so I'm wondering if they only go for white guys or are they open to other races/ethnicities.Hope to get some insight.

Dave.

No, they'll just use you & IMO the girl's family will be aghast and talk her out of being with you.
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:26 am

KeepinItForeign wrote:I'm an hispanic guy and I really find russian/easter european women to be sexy as hell.I also find their accent to be sexy.But I'm also wondering if they will go for a latino mestizo like myself.I am pretty lightskinned but I don't pass off as white,so I'm wondering if they only go for white guys or are they open to other races/ethnicities.Hope to get some insight.

Dave.

I cannot speak for Russia as I've never been there but in Lithuania some girls are into hispanic men as I saw there in Vilnius. Just be genuine and truthful and you should be fine. I myself am hispanic and recently got married to a Lithuanian girl.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby KeepinItForeign » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:10 pm

terminator wrote:

Dave.

No, they'll just use you & IMO the girl's family will be aghast and talk her out of being with you.

I thought so.I have seen this here in Canada with Polish parents.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Postby KeepinItForeign » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:11 pm

***JP*** wrote:

Dave.

I cannot speak for Russia as I've never been there but in Lithuania some girls are into hispanic men as I saw there in Vilnius. Just be genuine and truthful and you should be fine. I myself am hispanic and recently got married to a Lithuanian girl.

Hm I might have to give Lithuania a chance then.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice