Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dominican women.

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dominican women.

Postby KeepinItForeign » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Are they worth the time?Just a question to all of those that have been to DR.How can you compare Dominican women to American women?
And,is it worth to make a trip to meet some?
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Postby KeepinItForeign » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:28 am

common guys...anyone?help me out here :P
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:09 pm

I've never been to the DR, but I know it is often considered one of the best spots in the Western half of the globe for p4p. I tried to date a Dominican girl, although she had been here in the states for a few years. She shot me down.

If you live in the U.S. or Canada, why not just go and find out yourself? Those plane tickets to go that relatively short distance shouldn't be too expensive.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby KeepinItForeign » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:42 pm

What's P4P? Yeah I know silly question,but im a noob.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:20 pm

KeepinItForeign wrote:What's P4P? Yeah I know silly question,but im a noob.

I will try not to sound so much like a troll, but why are you interested in all these countries yet you are abound by the salacious helms of the American child-support system that prevents you from getting a new passport???
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to Questions and Advice