Dominican women.

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Dominican women.

Post by KeepinItForeign »

Are they worth the time?Just a question to all of those that have been to DR.How can you compare Dominican women to American women?
And,is it worth to make a trip to meet some?
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

common guys...anyone?help me out here :P
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

What's P4P? Yeah I know silly question,but im a noob.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

KeepinItForeign wrote:What's P4P? Yeah I know silly question,but im a noob.
I will try not to sound so much like a troll, but why are you interested in all these countries yet you are abound by the salacious helms of the American child-support system that prevents you from getting a new passport???