Does the blogosphere need another travel & dating site?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
tomasz
Freshman Poster

Does the blogosphere need another travel & dating site?

Post by tomasz »

I have taken an interest in international dating, MGTOW, mens rights, anti feminism but kind of need advice as to what kind of blog or website to start.

Option 1 is just tell it like it is here in North America in regards to what feminism is doing, the oppression of men, etc.

Option 2 is identify the problem but spend majority of the focus on the solution such as document my experience with dating women from around the world.

My question is, for us guys, do we need more support to talk about what is wrong with feminism or offer a solution, or are there too many blogs that talk about sex, dating and travel?

your thoughts?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

If you want to be popular, choose option 1. If you want to add value, choose option 2, in which case virtually no one will listen and your site will be unpopular. Modern men love to complain and hate to actually solve anything.
tomasz
Freshman Poster

Post by tomasz »

Thanks for your response, I don't think there is enough people out there who say it like it is. I do like Tom Leykis as he shows how women are today but I want to focus more on feminism instead of getting laid/
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I think this explains feminism perfectly:

http://www.actbiblically.org/file/n4695 ... OQV6N2.pdf

Is there anything really that can be added to this?
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

fschmidt wrote:If you want to be popular, choose option 1. If you want to add value, choose option 2, in which case virtually no one will listen and your site will be unpopular. Modern men love to complain and hate to actually solve anything.
:lol:

LOL

So true. Look at all of the guys on MGTOW and many of the guys on here. All complaining, but no action.
tomasz
Freshman Poster

Post by tomasz »

well that is one thing i don't like about these various sites, these guys bitching and whining, taking things out of context. I want to offer solutions, similar to what tom leykis does, almost like creating my own alternative lifestyle and offer that as the solution to the readers.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Does the blogosphere need another travel & dating si

Post by Teal Lantern »

tomasz wrote:I have taken an interest in international dating, MGTOW, mens rights, anti feminism but kind of need advice as to what kind of blog or website to start.

Option 1 is just tell it like it is here in North America in regards to what feminism is doing, the oppression of men, etc.

Option 2 is identify the problem but spend majority of the focus on the solution such as document my experience with dating women from around the world.

My question is, for us guys, do we need more support to talk about what is wrong with feminism or offer a solution, or are there too many blogs that talk about sex, dating and travel?

your thoughts?
What problem? :wink: Flesh this out a bit more.
The world looks very different to a socially awkward 25 year old who's never had a girlfriend than it does to a 35 year old man whose wife has just a$$-launched him out of his own home and stolen his children, or to the 40 year old man whose harpy pulls out divorce papers every time he disagrees with what she says.

To a Churchian raised trad-con straight male, any "solution" that doesn't get him the pleasant wife + 2 kids & dog, pink house & picket fence life he was told was there for the taking, sounds like impotent complaining.

The "solution" for the PUAs/macks is ... whatever gets them their next bedpost notch.

A man facing a false rape charge or men who have to "walk on eggshells" to keep their jobs need "solutions" that dating advice won't cover.

Who is your target audience? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
tomasz
Freshman Poster

Post by tomasz »

Teal Lantern wrote:
tomasz wrote:I have taken an interest in international dating, MGTOW, mens rights, anti feminism but kind of need advice as to what kind of blog or website to start.

your thoughts?
What problem? :wink: Flesh this out a bit more.
The world looks very different to a socially awkward 25 year old who's never had a girlfriend than it does to a 35 year old man whose wife has just a$$-launched him out of his own home and stolen his children, or to the 40 year old man whose harpy pulls out divorce papers every time he disagrees with what she says.

To a Churchian raised trad-con straight male, any "solution" that doesn't get him the pleasant wife + 2 kids & dog, pink house & picket fence life he was told was there for the taking, sounds like impotent complaining.

The "solution" for the PUAs/macks is ... whatever gets them their next bedpost notch.

A man facing a false rape charge or men who have to "walk on eggshells" to keep their jobs need "solutions" that dating advice won't cover.

Who is your target audience? :wink:
well the target market i want to go after is guys who aren't married yet, but may have a girlfriend or even a fiance. Basically show them the light on the other side of the tunnel
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

International dating appeals to men who are
-- in the late "bargaining" phase (still willing to play the marriage game, but don't want to play at home) or
-- in the "acceptance" phase (know better than to play the marriage game, but are content to travel & boink :wink:).

Sites that depend on the first group for revenue market their wares very differently than sites that appeal to the second group.

Type I sites are all
sweet, traditional ladies stuck with no-good, cheating (or wimpy & workaholic, if Japanese :) ) men.
Their $$$ depends on blowing lots of smoke up the @$$ of blue pill men.

Type II sites inform you that the men cheat (or stay out all night) because their
"sweet, traditional Japanese wife" (who was all over him during the courting phase) stops having sex (with him, anyway) after reaching her secret ideal number of children. :x
He is suddenly informed that she is "done with that phase" of her life. :shock:
This is never mentioned before the wedding. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
tomasz
Freshman Poster

Post by tomasz »

@Ghost
I am not looking for a dating site but I do understand what you mean by scammers. I think some of these sites should have a verification system. Charging women from 3rd world countries who barely get by, don't have jobs, etc. will not attract any of them to the site.

@Maverick
I just experienced that myself on MGTOW, i posted this same question on their and got blasted for not introducing myself, got called a sneaky f***er. I guess MGTOW is like the breeding ground for these trolls. Go online, find a forum, complain and live in misery.

@fschmidt
I believe I can do something that combines both options because after all people don't seem to be thinking for themselves.
ragequit
Freshman Poster

Post by ragequit »

tomasz wrote: well the target market i want to go after is guys who aren't married yet, but may have a girlfriend or even a fiance. Basically show them the light on the other side of the tunnel
And then explain that it is the lights of on oncoming train wreck? Young guys who have a girlfriend or even a fiance tend not to be very open to being shown the light.