Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why do African Americans want to live in the U.S.?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby C.J. » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:56 pm

I meant that most blacks don't care about much, beyond basic needs. If they pull tail like you do, then that's it. That's the life. There's no need to go abroad. And why would they?
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm







Postby aozora13 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:59 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
C.J. wrote:
mguy wrote:I think most African Americans simply do not see expatriation as a viable option. They buy in to all this.

Also, African Americans are generally from disadvantaged communities where they are working just to pay for the basic necessities food, water, and rent. Expatriation for better dating options? GTO here!

Yeah! GTFO of here! :D

Why would they waste time and money moving to a foreign country, only to start over? I already listed some good reasons NOT to. Not only that, it's usually the "good" blacks who're in the need for expatriation... the rest are too busy getting some! If they're anything like E over here, they don't give a damn about some far away land. :)


Now please wait a minute. I actually want to go to Africa someday. I am always working to get a.ss and cash, but I will be able to visit Africa one day. PLease believe me.
Things take time - and now that i'm in a nicer environment (east coast America is too overtly-competitive due to the advent of a waning economy), I can shake-n-bake to some degree.


E, you are definitely smart. Currently now on the east coast; especially in IT, it is rough to find a good job with benefits. My current position is not the best but the pay is not bad and the benefits are good except, I had to get private health insurance. Currently, the best job positions are temp to perm which really sucks for contracts. I am surprised know you are in AZ. I hope you are doing okay there. I am trying to do overseas work still. My area is still doing okay but the problem is that there is an increase of people that are unemployed.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Re: Why do African Americans want to live in the U.S.?

Postby Chad114 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:29 am

kai1275 wrote:
Chad114 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Honest question: Why do Blacks continue to want to live in the USA or any other White-dominated country? As an Asian American, I see just how badly Blacks are mistreated in the USA. I also know the feeling of hate and discrimination towards my race, and how angry and resentful I got because of that. So then...why do Blacks continue to want to live here? All I see is Blacks complaining and whining about their situation, but it hasn't done any good, has it? Honestly, very little has changed since the Civil Rights Movement. I see many Blacks, to be honest, angry and frustrated with their situation. Many Blacks harbor great hatred and resentment towards White people (and many other groups such as Mexicans and Asians) but it's hard not to see why Blacks feel this way.



Because White Supremacy is GLOBAL, there's nowhere to run to . It's EVERYWHERE. Highly melanated people are shit ed on across the planet.

zboy1 wrote:But then, having said all this, why do Blacks continue to pour into Europe and the USA--if they know they will be mistreated in those countries.


Because the System of White Supremacy has created conditions across the planet where Blacks and Asians and most other non white "races" have to flee their places of origin to go work for the crumbs of first world countries. If you live in a toilet, a dirty laundry bin will seem like HEAVEN in comparison. Check out the threads here on the monetary system and the debt scam. Read about Haiti to UNDERSTAND why it's so poor today. Don't wait for Cnn or MTV to tell you about it, it aint gonna happen.

zboy1 wrote:It's the same way with how Asians are brainwashed to believe that everything 'Western' is somehow better than their own.

Notice a familiar pattern??? :roll: The people that created the system of white supremacy were pretty smart they successfully pulled the wool over the world's MAJORITY non white population. Low self esteem and white worship are the NORM in most nonwhite countries.

zboy1 wrote:I've always said that Asians would be a lot happier if they stayed in their own countries rather than immigrating to Western countries, en mase. Think of it: I'm on my way to permanently living in Asia in the future; I want-out of the country. Why don't more Blacks think like me, and escape their situation?



They do or did, go look up Marcus Garvey. He led a back to Africa movement in the 1920's . He bought out some huge ocean liners (pretty big accomplishment back then!) and was ready to ship thousand ofBlacks back to africa to live independently . Guess what happened? Guess who was responsible?

I think White people despise us, yep they do, but they want us a around for various reasons I believe. Not too many of course, perhaps because our DNA is a threat to their existence.... The black people that think like you do are not made visible to people like you. But all nonwhite groups are pretty much in the same boat. Sure you don't get treated quite as poorly but unless you carry the "white" card, you aint equal in their eyes.

IMO that's why many nonwhites who are not "black" stand pat. You witness racism but you rationalize it by saying "atleast i dont get treated as bad as blacks". So then you you either decide to run from white supremacy (which aint really an option) or you just decide to join up with the bad guys (- the racist white Supremacists that run the planet) for acceptance into the club .
Meanwhile black people, the ones that aren't confused (an admittedly very small percentage) fight and DIE for justice that ALL nonwhites will and have BENEFITED from.

zboy1 wrote: The Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman situation has really opened my eyes to how much White people despise Black people in the United States. It's been pretty shocking tbh, even though I supported Zimmerman in the court case. The vitriol of White America towards Blacks has shocked me in a lot of ways...


Well there you have it. I suggest you open your eyes a little more because, this is OLD news to black folks, TrAYVON MARTIN'S happen every day on this planet. But there's really no where to run to...


I don't have anything else to add to this. Spot on! There is no escape. They won't hold all of us down for too long at least. This global economy is going to open some serious doors for any black man willing to try different things.


Indeed I hope I live to see the day because I don't think white supremacists - the people who basically run the world - will stop practicing racism on their own.
Chad114
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Postby Mr.Darcy » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:21 pm

I do not want to live in the US, but I was born here and there's two oceans separating me.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Postby ladislav » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:15 am

Indeed I hope I live to see the day because I don't think white supremacists - the people who basically run the world - will stop practicing racism on their own.




Well, those who run the world practice many 'isms- racism, nationalism, sexism, classism, socialism, etc. White supremacists? Only when it suits them. When it doesn't, they'll flood countries with cheap laborers of color and put locals out of work. They generally don't care about people below. The white power groups-- they are power-less. They are just a bunch of peasants to them. If any social stratum does not provide life juice for them, they will just not care about them and leave them stranded.

Maybe a black man will just see them as white supremacists, a Jewish man will see them as anti-Semites, a Hispanic man will see them as Gringos, a Russian is concerned about thier Russophobia and a German thinks they are out to destroy his country again.

Nobody cares about us average people. We just have to pull ourselves by bootstraps.

I do not want to live in the US, but I was born here and there's two oceans separating me.


Cheap flights make crossing these a breeze.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:04 am

JamesSa wrote:I am a black American expat temporarily living in Moscow with my girlfriend.

Before I tackle your question, let me briefly share my experience with this website since it coincides with my answer to the topic raised here. First, I occasionally posted on this forum a few years ago, but stopped because this site ostensibly deviated from its central mission. More specifically, the majority of topics became more about bashing Western women and debating race issues than about being "happier abroad".

After finally becoming an expat for the first time in my life this year, the topic of this very thread confirms the stereotype about America's race obsession.

Still, I do pop in here from time to time, and will answer your question from my perspective.

Why do Blacks continue to want to live in the USA or any other White-dominated country?

Let me ask you: What is a "Black" person? As you might imagine, there is no one, unified "black culture". Semantics aside, I will assume you mean specifically African-Americans, not people of primarily African descent from other parts of the world who come to the USA or Europe. The latter group usually comes to the USA because of the economic opportunities - the same as any other immigrant group. In fact, African immigrants are among the most successful immigrant groups (in terms of income and education) in the US, if not the most, according to a 2000 United States Census Bureau data. Here's a Wikipedia summary of African immigration education levels:

African immigrants to the U.S. are among the most educated groups in the United States. Some 48.9 percent of all African immigrants hold a college diploma. This is more than double the rate of native-born white Americans, and nearly four times the rate of native-born African Americans.[12] According to the 2000 Census, the rate of college diploma acquisition is highest among Egyptian Americans at 59.7 percent, followed closely by Nigerian Americans at 58.6 percent.[13][14]
In 1997, 19.4 percent of all adult African immigrants in the United States held a graduate degree, compared to 8.1 percent of adult white Americans and 3.8 percent of adult black Americans in the United States, respectively.[15] According to the 2000 Census, the percentage of Africans with a graduate degree is highest among Nigerian Americans at 28.3 percent, followed by Egyptian Americans at 23.8 percent.[13][14]
Of the African-born population in the United States age 25 and older, 87.9% reported having a high school degree or higher,[16] compared with 78.8% of Asian-born immigrants and 76.8% of European-born immigrants, respectively.[17]
Africans from Nigeria (89.1 percent), Ghana (85.9 percent), Botswana (84.7 percent), and Malawi (83 percent) were the most likely to report having a high school degree or higher. Those born in Cape Verde (44.8 percent) and Mauritania (60.8 percent) were the least likely to report having completed a high school education.


Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_the_United_States#Educational_attainment

Another interesting observation is that more Africans are choosing to go to China to study rather than to the US or Europe. Over the last 10 years, China has partnered with Africa in helping to build roads and hospitals, improve infrastructure, and a lot more. In return, many African countries have benefited from low-cost Chinese goods.

Furthermore, 6 of the 10 fastest growing GDPs in the world are in Africa. Not surprisingly, Africa is being called the "new Asia" by many economists, or the "new Lion" to Asia's "tiger". Some reports show that Africa already has a larger middle class than India. McKinsey and Co. highlights this surprising data, which is even more remarkable when you consider that India has a larger population:

http://www.mckinsey.com/insights/economic_studies/whats_driving_africas_growth

On Africa's remarkable economic growth:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/techonomy/2012/11/09/africa-is-rising-fast/
http://www.economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2011/01/daily_chart
http://www.ventures-africa.com/2012/08/the-7-fastest-growing-economies-in-africa/

Another trend is many educated, highly-skilled African professionals who work for global corporations in Europe and America are actually repatriating to Africa to help build the continent. Such highly-skilled repatriation benefited China and India during their economic renaissance, by the way. Here is a CNN report on the growing trend of African repatriation:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/25/business/africa-repats-business

Lastly, did you know that there are crisis-ridden Europeans who are moving to Africa for work? For example, Portuguese are moving to Angola and Mozambique in large numbers to escape a sagging economy while both African countries are booming economically. Don’t take my word for it; here is another CNN report on this movement:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/15/business/mozambique-portugal-economy
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/sep/16/portuguese-exodus-angola-el-dorado

Check out this long line of Portuguese trying to move to Africa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhNyRNLyH9I

And Angolans are now investing in Portugal's struggling banks, which is ironic considering where Angola was 20 years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N0K6J20Tuo

That said, I'll address the rest of your questions.

As an Asian American, I see just how badly Blacks are mistreated in the USA. I also know the feeling of hate and discrimination towards my race, and how angry and resentful I got because of that. So then...why do Blacks continue to want to live here? All I see is Blacks complaining and whining about their situation, but it hasn't done any good, has it? Honestly, very little has changed since the Civil Rights Movement. I see many Blacks, to be honest, angry and frustrated with their situation. Many Blacks harbor great hatred and resentment towards White people (and many other groups such as Mexicans and Asians) but it's hard not to see why Blacks feel this way.

I think part of the answer has to do with where these blacks are located. In certain US cities, blacks are doing comparatively well. For example, compare Detroit to Atlanta. In Atlanta, black professionals thrive and enjoy a very high standard of living. There is very little to complain about. However, in cities such as Detroit or Philadelphia, there are many problems.

Also, racial tension, whether towards whites or towards other minority groups, is varied based on the socio-economic climate and general distinctive attitude of the city. While there is tension between blacks and Mexicans in California, this same level of tension isn't as pervasive in Texas, for example.

Why do blacks not get along with whites or other minority groups in America? Heck, blacks can despise themselves: Hatians vs black Americans vs Jamaicans vs Dominicans vs Nigerians!

In any event, it is not always true that blacks despise other minority groups. Anecdotal evidence is no substitute for objective data, but here’s a personal nugget: when I lived in NYC, I observed blacks enjoying generally good relations with Puerto Ricans in the city. I also saw blacks dating and befriending many other races. Even my ex-girlfriend was Guyanese - she was of East Indian and Chinese ancestry. So it is not true that there is always tension with other minority groups.

But then, having said all this, why do Blacks continue to pour into Europe and the USA--if they know they will be mistreated in those countries. It's the same way with how Asians are brainwashed to believe that everything 'Western' is somehow better than their own. I've always said that Asians would be a lot happier if they stayed in their own countries rather than immigrating to Western countries, en mase. Think of it: I'm on my way to permanently living in Asia in the future; I want-out of the country. Why don't more Blacks think like me, and escape their situation?

I answered this question in the foregoing comments, but I'll expand on it considering I am now an expat temporarily in Russia. First, blacks are not universally mistreated in Europe nor are they disliked on the same level as they are in America. It depends on the country. From reading accounts online and corresponding with other Black expats and citizens, blacks are for the most part content in the Netherlands, Scandinavia, France, Germany, and Finland. However, Spain and Italy tend to be comparatively harsher towards their stay from what I have read. I can’t conclude whether this is true, however.

Second, blacks do not necessarily occupy the bottom of every European country's social hierarchy. In the United States, yes, they are at the bottom.

In many parts of Eastern Europe, Roma people and Turks are often at the bottom and highly discriminated against, not blacks. In fact, I have several acquaintances from Hungary who frequently complain about Gypsies in much the same way people complain about blacks in the US! The Gypsies are always assumed to be "on drugs" and commit "the most crimes" and are "lazy and won't work." Sound familiar? Yet the few blacks in Hungary do not cause any problems and are treated like any other immigrant group. They may look different and receive some looks occasionally, but at least they aren't the despised Roma!

Or take Bulgaria. The Roma there are treated as second-class citizens (as they are elsewhere). Look at this report on Roma (gypsy) discrimination which is committed even more by educated Bulgarians:

http://fpif.org/bulgarias_educated_among_those_likely_to_discriminate_against_roma/

Discrimination against Roma people is so bad, that the UN had to get involved. Check it out:

http://jurist.org/paperchase/2011/10/un-rights-office-urges-end-to-roma-discrimination-in-bulgaria.php

Turks occupy the lowest levels of society in Germany and face widespread discrimination. Whether blacks there are treated worse is up for debate. Perhaps the German posters here on this site can answer that question. Anyhow, there are Neo-Nazis who target Turks in Germany, including this incident recently:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/20 ... 97186.html

Even in Turkey itself, the Kurds are that country's version of African-Americans. I've even heard of Turks complaining about Kurdish people giving native Turks a "bad name" throughout Europe, including in Germany.

In Russia, people from the Caucus are, despite their fair skin (ironically enough), called "black" and belong to that country's list of most despised. In America, they would be considered white, but not so in Russia! My Russian girlfriend never liked them nor would she date them, and neither would her friends. (If she grew up in America, however, she would probably date them over me since I would now be subject to America's race/social hierarchy.)

Caucus people are so despised that I've heard St. Petersburg is even trying to prevent them from entering the city. In Moscow, there have been riots and protests in recent years against Caucus people, especially after a Moscow theater bombing and a stabbing of a Russian (Egor Sviridov) during a football match.

Moreover, Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese in Moscow are often mistaken for Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan people. These groups are usually low-wage migrant people and are often treated with contempt at times.

http://themoscownews.com/local/20130411/191431375.html

Unfortunately, other East Asians get lumped in with them due to ignorance.

On the other hand, as a black American in Moscow, it is a great feeling to go to a restaurant and usually be treated well. I am very impressed by the service and how they sometimes go out of their way to make sure I’m well. It’s almost a breath of fresh air: there is no preconceived racist assumption that I am “ghettoâ€￾ or a “bad tipperâ€￾. In America, that assumption would hold true in spite of who I really am, and the service that follows would not be as good. Fortunately, I can leave that racial baggage behind while outside of America. Nevertheless, customer service in general is worse in Russia than in America (my girlfriend will tell you!).

The vitriol of White America towards Blacks has shocked me in a lot of ways...

Maybe the vocal minority of White America. The same group that lost the Presidential election.


You could have said it ANY BETTER! Bravo and that's completely true.

But this news is not universally shared among African-Americans and they will continue to "fear" relocation until more get passports and investigate themselves.

When Blacks travel is often not only have a good time but to escape White Supremacy. This leads then to Black dominated countries like Jamaica and Dominican Republic.

In Brazil its less about skin color and more about class, so even African-immigrants to Brazil are assumed to be no better than their own Afro-Brazilian people.

The White minority screaming about Black people are small relatively speaking. But its been estimated by myself and others, its roughly 20% of the population that has a negative few of Blacks and the majority of those are White and are located in Red States or rural areas in Blue States.

When a California Republican State Senator qubed that California should be chopped up along political ideology, it just shows you how ignorant these people are. They wanted to secede from the centers of entertainment, technology and where the majority of non-farm labor jobs where.

Which echos what Steve Sailer (Thomas Sowell and others) has said about Jim Crow and that Whites in Southeast wanted to retard the economic growth to prevent Black men from gaining in status and attracting White women.

Racist Whites are willing to cut their own economic throat if it means they don't have Black next door neighbors. Which also explain them moving to rural areas where land is plentiful and cheap but services are largely nonexistent, so they can claim "Self Reliance". I recently saw this play out on Alternet where the subject of allowing the South to secede came up yet again. Indignant White Southerners claimed when the collapse comes they would be "Self Reliant" while the City became sinkholes of violence because people because when the food supply runs low, instead of hunting or fishing people will fight over the last bread crumb on the store shelf.

Never Mind they'll largely be without electricity either because they can't afford solar panels if the collapse comes....

It's this fear of a collapse and impending "race war" that has lead to Preppers stocking up on canned foods and causing shortages of armaments (bullets).

Before you say so I know the US Government is stocking up on armaments as well...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:18 am

ladislav wrote:
Indeed I hope I live to see the day because I don't think white supremacists - the people who basically run the world - will stop practicing racism on their own.




Well, those who run the world practice many 'isms- racism, nationalism, sexism, classism, socialism, etc. White supremacists? Only when it suits them. When it doesn't, they'll flood countries with cheap laborers of color and put locals out of work. They generally don't care about people below. The white power groups-- they are power-less. They are just a bunch of peasants to them. If any social stratum does not provide life juice for them, they will just not care about them and leave them stranded.

Maybe a black man will just see them as white supremacists, a Jewish man will see them as anti-Semites, a Hispanic man will see them as Gringos, a Russian is concerned about thier Russophobia and a German thinks they are out to destroy his country again.

Nobody cares about us average people. We just have to pull ourselves by bootstraps.

I do not want to live in the US, but I was born here and there's two oceans separating me.


Cheap flights make crossing these a breeze.


I see them as mentally challenged people, they are politically powerless and pawns, because they can't get elected to office, otherwise David Duke would have gotten farther than he got.

But the Right uses them to stir up populist anger at the Gubment for taking their hard earn taxes (Moocher States? Really????) and given it to undeserving Black people, while Mexicans take their jobs and Jews brainwash their children and keep charging more banking fees.

They are only mad at Germans for rejecting everything Hitler and Nazi. Eastern Europeans, since they tend to be poor or working class they see them as White but different and not to be trusted.

But Slavs are generally not trusted/liked in most Western societies, likely from the continued demonization of Russia and the Kremlin...

Like in GTA 4 Niko's best friend besides his cousin Roman was Lil Jacob the Jamaican drug dealer....

Image

That is largely what happens in NYC in real life, in LA (Rapper Evidence 2nd gen Russian) and Germany where I know quite a few Russian women who are either married too or have children with Africans and African-Americans because if they don't wanna date other Russians or Slavs, German men generally won't date them, so that leaves other minorities.

When you an understanding of Russian history, there's no beef to be had and there are similarities to what happen there to what happen here.

[/img]
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:24 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:I do not want to live in the US, but I was born here and there's two oceans separating me.


Like I have been saying poor excuses.

You have options like studying overseas, but frankly you can start a business on what knowledge you already have.

Shall I go down the list of successful people who never finished college?

A trip to just about anywhere is about a thousand dollars give or take, how much you wasting on women here?

If you're not going on dates you should have the ability to save. Yes I know thats a novel concept in a country where your not only discouraged from saving but penalized for it with historically low interest rates.

You get nothing while the Money Changers get cheap money to continue their massive transfer of wealth from those without it to those who already have too much.

You can also work overseas at a resort, cruise ship, man I don't know anymore, people just wanna stay and complain its by far the easiest and cheapest thing to do.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Mr.Darcy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:28 am

Believe me, if I was in the situation of moving, I would move in a heart beat.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Postby Chad114 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:38 pm



Well, those who run the world practice many 'isms- racism, nationalism, sexism, classism, socialism, etc. White supremacists? Only when it suits them. When it doesn't, they'll flood countries with cheap laborers of color and put locals out of work. They generally don't care about people below. The white power groups-- they are power-less. They are just a bunch of peasants to them. If any social stratum does not provide life juice for them, they will just not care about them and leave them stranded.


When I say racist white supremacists , I'm talking about the smartest most powerful white people on the planet, not white power groups (ie skinheads) that we are TOLD what to look for in a racist. All the other isms serve to confuse the biggest problem and that is racism whitesumpemacy IMO. The racists white supremacist thrive on confusion(deception) and when that doesn't work they use violence.


Maybe a black man will just see them as white supremacists, a Jewish man will see them as anti-Semites, a Hispanic man will see them as Gringos, a Russian is concerned about thier Russophobia and a German thinks they are out to destroy his country again.

Nobody cares about us average people. We just have to pull ourselves by bootstraps.


IMO the most important thing that matters is whether you are white or non white. The most powerful white people created and control the concept as well as access to the group. I feel that all the other stuff is secondary by far. I believe racism what supremacy transcends all the other stuff, the evidence is there...

Relatively speaking if you are white you are by no means "average". I think being white carries a ton on weight in the world we live in.
Chad114
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Postby ladislav » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Chad114 wrote:


When I say racist white supremacists , I'm talking about the smartest most powerful white people on the planet, not white power groups (ie skinheads) that we are TOLD what to look for in a racist. All the other isms serve to confuse the biggest problem and that is racism whitesumpemacy IMO. The racists white supremacist thrive on confusion(deception) and when that doesn't work they use violence.


IMO the most important thing that matters is whether you are white or non white. The most powerful white people created and control the concept as well as access to the group. I feel that all the other stuff is secondary by far. I believe racism what supremacy transcends all the other stuff, the evidence is there...

Relatively speaking if you are white you are by no means "average". I think being white carries a ton on weight in the world we live in.


The key words is "the world where we live in" What might that be? In certain areas that is the case-- like S. Africa and parts of the US, etc. But it's just one way of slicing the pie. Groups opposing each other can take many shapes- North vs South, East vs West, Black vs White, White vs Non White, Native born vs foreign born. To you, the white vs non white is the most relevant one and most burning issue so you possibly see it as something that engulfs "the world".

When I was in E. Europe, it was Western Euros vs Eastern Euros. Then it was the Russians vs everyone else. The gov't in the Kremlin was very powerful and they have oil and nuclear weapons, and all. They do not have a white non white issue. The Chinese gov't, the Japanese one- ditto.

In the Middle East- the money stashed by those Arabs is unreal-- we are talking trillions-- the Saudi Royal family is the richest on Earth. There is no white vs non white-- it's Muslims vs. non Muslims. Oil rich, vs non Oil bearing. The white- non white conflict is the farthest from their minds.

May I ask you who those powerful people that you are talking about that are white supremacists are? Can you name them? Do you have any actual examples of their white supremacist policies? Because I see Obama, why was he elected and not David Duke?

So, yeah as you said," IMO".

That is largely what happens in NYC in real life, in LA (Rapper Evidence 2nd gen Russian) and Germany where I know quite a few Russian women who are either married too or have children with Africans and African-Americans because if they don't wanna date other Russians or Slavs, German men generally won't date them, so that leaves other minorities.
When you an understanding of Russian history, there's no beef to be had and there are similarities to what happen there to what happen here.


There you go! They will treat a black guy better than a Russian or another Slav. Same in the US-- they often treat blacks better than Slavic people and they can get away with it, too. The latter don't have legal protection that blacks have.


But Slavs are generally not trusted/liked in most Western societies, likely from the continued demonization of Russia and the Kremlin...


Yup! I think black people are treated way better than Slavs. At least people go out of the way not to show that they are racists while snarling back at a Slavic person.

But in the Philippines, people see a Slav and say: Amerikano!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Chad114 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:32 am

ladislav wrote:

The key words is "the world where we live in" What might that be? In certain areas that is the case-- like S. Africa and parts of the US, etc. But it's just one way of slicing the pie. Groups opposing each other can take many shapes- North vs South, East vs West, Black vs White, White vs Non White, Native born vs foreign born. To you, the white vs non white is the most relevant one and most burning issue so you possibly see it as something that engulfs "the world".


A world dominated by the system of racism white supremacy. A system that perpetuates "White over non white" in all areas of people activity 24/7 365 days a year. There are boat loads of evidence that tell me it's a GLOBAL system. I feel that it's scope is not limited to just "me" , but rather it's reach extends throughout the world's %90 MAJORITY non white population. I believe it is the most dominant system of injustice in the world today and has been for at least the last 500 years.

ladislav wrote:
When I was in E. Europe, it was Western Euros vs Eastern Euros. Then it was the Russians vs everyone else. The gov't in the Kremlin was very powerful and they have oil and nuclear weapons, and all. They do not have a white non white issue. The Chinese gov't, the Japanese one- ditto.


When it comes to practicing racism whitesupremacy versus the worlds NON white majority, I believe the most powerful white supremacists have been always been united or "on the same page".


ladislav wrote:
In the Middle East- the money stashed by those Arabs is unreal-- we are talking trillions-- the Saudi Royal family is the richest on Earth. There is no white vs non white-- it's Muslims vs. non Muslims. Oil rich, vs non Oil bearing. The white- non white conflict is the farthest from their minds.


Eh but Arabs can be white or non white-correct? Have you ever researched how "white" arabs treat black Arabs in Egypt and other parts of the "arab" world?.

ladislav wrote:
May I ask you who those powerful people that you are talking about that are white supremacists are?


Can you name them? Do you have any actual examples of their white supremacist policies?


Can I name them? nope. I lack the POWER to make any of my accusations stick. In a system of racism white Supremacy a non white cannot prove anything to a white person. Our opinions don't carry equal value. In this world whites only respect other whites as sources of information.

Whoever they are , they most certainly are white, very powerful, and very intelligent. IMO.,It would take no less to dominate all areas of people activity in a world comprised of over %90 nonwhites over a period of alteast several centuries.

Pick an area of people activity and I could give you several of examples of how they it is dominated by racism white supremacy.



1. Economics

2. Education

3. Entertainment

4. Labor

5. Law

6. Politics

7. Religion

8. Sex

9. War

Because I see Obama, why was he elected and not David Duke?


I believe Obama (racist example -never preceded by "President) is a prime example of"racial Showcasing" and put there explicitly by the Racists white supremacist to further their own causes. If the most powerful white people that run this world didn't want "President" Obama in office he wouldn't be there. President Obama has no real power, hw job (IMO) is too put a black face on a racist white supremacist agenda, why lulling non whites into complacency. It's been pretty effective -I have to admit..

Obama doesn't dare speak truthfuly about the system of Whites Supremacy. The few times he slipped white people went bananas. :D

So, yeah as you said," IMO".

Indeed I did.

They will treat a black guy better than a Russian or another Slav. Same in the US-- they often treat blacks better than Slavic people and they can get away with it, too. The latter don't have legal protection that blacks have.



But Slavs are generally not trusted/liked in most Western societies, likely from the continued demonization of Russia and the Kremlin...


Yup! I think black people are treated way better than Slavs. At least people go out of the way not to show that they are racists while snarling back at a Slavic person.[/quote]

Ladislav do white people consider slavs to be white or non white?
Chad114
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Postby ladislav » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:52 pm

Ladislav do white people consider slavs to be white or non white?


Where? In Europe, there is no term "white".

People are divided into ethnicities and nationalities.

And then, there's the Aryan/non Aryan division.

Nazis for example did not talk about white race- they were Aryan supremacists-- they had Indian soldiers in the army. Blacks and Jews and Slavs were non-Aryans, not non Whites. The Japanese were included as Aryans.

Slavs were non Aryans. So, to a Nazi, a Polish person and a Black person were non Aryans but an Indian and a Japanese were Aryans.

All around Europe they still have that Aryan/non Aryan thing.

What you call white supremacy started out as European colonization but later developed into a black white conflict as people started fusing into more monolithic groups in the New World, particularly in the USA such as the whites vs the non whites. No such division existed where I grew up but they have a light haired lighter skinned Slavs vs. Turkish/ Semitic darker people. Yeah you can call it "white supremacy" but they don't call it that way. They call it Pan-Slavism.

I'm not saying that white supremacists do not exist or that they are not big, all I am saying is that they are just one hierarchy, maybe the one that is most obvious to you from where you are located. There are, however, other very big divides and oppositions of human groups.

As far as Arabs go, yes, they have discrimination against people who look darker but it's against Islam. They don't have organizations such as White Power etc. They don't have Black mosques or White mosques. They would not be allowed by the Koran and/or governments of those countries. In daily life it's much better there.

Image

Look at Arab leaders

In the US, the US gov't considers Slavs, Turks, Iranians, and Lybians such as Qaddafi as "whites".

In Europe, Asia, Middle East, there is no term white in official classifications.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Chad114 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:21 am

ladislav wrote:
Ladislav do white people consider slavs to be white or non white?


Where? In Europe, there is no term "white".

People are divided into ethnicities and nationalities.

And then, there's the Aryan/non Aryan division.



What is an Aryan? What distinguishes an Aryan from a non Aryan?
Chad114
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Postby ladislav » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:27 am

Chad114 wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Ladislav do white people consider slavs to be white or non white?


Where? In Europe, there is no term "white".

People are divided into ethnicities and nationalities.

And then, there's the Aryan/non Aryan division.



What is an Aryan? What distinguishes an Aryan from a non Aryan?


From wikipedia:

Western notions of an "Aryan race" rose to prominence in late-19th and early-20th century racialist thought, an idea most notably embraced by Nazi ideology (see master race). The Nazis believed that the "Nordic peoples" (who were also referred to as the "Germanic peoples") represent an ideal and "pure race" that was the purest representation of the original racial stock of those who were then called the Proto-Aryans.[4] The Nazis declared that the Nordics were the true Aryans because they claimed that they were more "pure" (less racially mixed with non-native Indo-European peoples) than other people of what were then called the Aryan people (now called the Indo-European people).[5]

Slavs also consider themselves Aryans as opposed to Jews and Turks who are not Aryans.

Hitler was forced to include Italians and Japanese into it. For Political reasons.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests