Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Do I need to fill out a tax form before leaving for China?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do I need to fill out a tax form before leaving for China?

Post by zboy1 » August 10th, 2013, 9:27 pm

Are there any forms I have to fill-out before I leave for China in the United Sates? I'll be there for about a year. Am I allowed to fill-out my taxes much later than than April 15 date as an expat overseas next year? How do I fill-out my U.S. taxes while in China?

What do I need to bring with me, in terms of forms and documents? Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern » August 10th, 2013, 10:39 pm

Any tax form or booklet you need is available from the IRS web site; no need to cart forms around.
The extension form is (currently) 4868.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything