Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do I need to fill out a tax form before leaving for China?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do I need to fill out a tax form before leaving for China?

Postby zboy1 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Are there any forms I have to fill-out before I leave for China in the United Sates? I'll be there for about a year. Am I allowed to fill-out my taxes much later than than April 15 date as an expat overseas next year? How do I fill-out my U.S. taxes while in China?

What do I need to bring with me, in terms of forms and documents? Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Any tax form or booklet you need is available from the IRS web site; no need to cart forms around.
The extension form is (currently) 4868.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Return to Questions and Advice