Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
15 posts • Page 1 of 1
I was watching some TV shows on 4od called first dates. I am sure you already know what it's about but if you don't it's about singletons dating. While watching I analysed the behaviour of the men and I am not impressed to say the least. So many manginas in the UK. So here are the mistakes I think guys make that cause feminism to flourish. Everything below applies to western women. Some may apply to all women but I don't have enough travel experience to verify that.
1. Stop trying so hard to impress these women. Believe it or not there are more women than men. This alone is a good enough reason for you to not be so simpish. Women don't get impressed by your bullsh*t excessive compliments. They can see your intention which is to stick your d*ck in them at the end of the day. Complimenting and trying to impress them only swells their heads and gives them the energy to go after the guys they can't have. Women are unable to sympathise with "nice" guys because they never see anything from a man's perspective.
2. Stop being so easy to impress. The women don't do anything for the men to be impressed and interested. When you do this, you are giving them the impression that you don't care whether they have the personality of a rock. You only want to f*ck them. Which you do but you have to throw red herring and hide your intentions. Make them speak about themselves. Women love to speak about themselves.
3. Don't say more than necessary. Talking too much makes you look common and you are more likely to say something stupid. Speak little and always try to get them to babble on about their bullsh*t lives. Nobody respects someone who speaks a lot. Respect is a must for a successful relationship. This is why most guys end up in the friend zone. You become too common just like.... oh yea a "good friend". I assume that's probably not what you are after.
4. Stop being nervous. It's not the end of the world if she doesn't like you. There are more women than men in the country so just go find another. Once you get this in your head you will be more relaxed and seem confident. Women get sexually attracted to confident guys. That's why the bad boys always get the pus*y. You don't have to be an as*hole to not end up in the friend zone. You can be nice and still get a date. Just don't be a simp.
5. Stop being so weak when you are around women. Some big muscly dude becomes a complete f*cking p*ssy simp in the presence of some used and abused blond female with painted eyebrow. Don't speak with a soft tone like a f*cking mangina. You are giving them power when they see you behave like a complete p*ssy. Speak with a blunt tone and don't beat round the bush. Don't ask, command. It's not where would you like to go, its lets go here or there. Women love men with good leadership skills.
6. Coming soon.......
Rant: Wow! There is this 62 years old blond female that looked like a f*cking walking corpse yet she has so much standard in the male she is looking for. She says 20 yr old males approach her but she doesn't want to get into that. Wow guys. No wonder women respect us. So many horny guys walking this planet that will simp to just about anything with a vagina. Here is what she want in a man and her picture below lol.
- young minded
- good conversationalist
- preferably with hair
Last edited by RedMenace on September 11th, 2013, 10:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Believe it or not there are more women than men"
Only after the ripe old age of 55 women outnumber men.
0-14 years: 17.3% (male 5,597,024/female 5,321,456)
15-24 years: 13% (male 4,198,579/female 4,024,261)
25-54 years: 41.2% (male 13,192,240/female 12,761,989)
55-64 years: 11.6% (male 3,589,996/female 3,693,553)
65 years and over: 16.9% (male 4,732,895/female 5,935,169) (2012 est.)
When was this stat taken? Anyways to any male it may seem like there are more women than men because the margin is so little compared to the whole population.
That was UK.
http://www.indexmundi.com/united_kingdo ... ofile.html
US is the same
http://www.indexmundi.com/united_states ... cture.html
Generally speaking, because women date both men around their own age and men who are older, there will be a shortage of young, single available women in the market. However it is possible to put yourself in various places where women out-number men. For example, college majors such as art, anthropology, environmental studies, etc. tend to have more women, versus engineering, math, and physics tend to have more men. You don't necessarily have to change your major, you just need to take some "extra classes".
Hint: Majors such as Asian Studies or East Asian Studies also lean toward having more women, and most of the girls will be Asian. The major also leans toward study abroad in Asia.
For music majors, there's a certain image expectation for women that they should have long hair and wear a dress at recitals. Music major and music colleges are also popular with female students from Eastern Europe doing their study abroad in the US. Music majors also lean toward being Europhiles & study abroad in Europe, considering that's where the bulk of classical western music is from.
At college, if you need to take a class to fulfill your physical education requirement, consider classes like modern dance where you might find 30 girls to 3 guys in class. Be warned that the other men in class may be gay.
P.S. College can be expensive, and if you're going to spend the money (repaying student loans for many years to come), I'd suggest looking into study abroad programs.
Last edited by momopi on September 12th, 2013, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never heard of it. That may be why the Shanghainese female am working on doesn't care I am a poor student. I tell her everything I think about and my future plans and such. She basically sits there and listen with that face women put on when they are interested. Pupils dilated, soft smile and all. Once I spent 5 hrs speaking to her while she sits there and speaks when asked.
A lot of guys hide their intentions and try to beat around the bush. Women can sense this a mile away and that makes them put their shield right up. They like dreamy ideas. Ideas that seem impossible yet feasible. That's why you see them looking for the "perfect guy" even though no such guy exists. For me this is the only way to get good women hooked without being an a*shole bad boy.
And American colleges -- about 57 percent female, 43 percent male.
80% female in the Chinese University I was studying at. Only 3 English guys in a student population of 20,000. Nice.
Just gotta put yourself in a place like that.
Yes, these days most University students are females but Universities are not isolated places where women are supposed to get their dates from, if you are undesirable beta you are undesirable beta, AW would rather sleep with her gf friend than with undesirable guy, then there are things called Facebook where she could chose anyone form a her 1500 'friends' she never met. You would be surprised how many young girls are bi sexual, leaning towards p***y.
University girls date guys around their own age and I think most of HA members are closer to retirement age than they are to college age.
The best solution is to legalize brothels and make them affordable to average Joe, subsidize for low income earners.
Full service: $40 for for 30 minutes, $1 per minute after 30 min