Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Another Black Guy Thread

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:11 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Chad114 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: Exactly....Look at Afro-Brazilians they know racism is a problem for them..yet they chose not to talk about it openly or pretend that it does not exist..kiss White peoples asses.they aspire to be White and look at them..they are a permanent underclass in Brazil....No Black business owners, no politicians, no Black middle class,No Black institutions what so ever,even historical tourist points pertaining to Afro-Brazilian history..Afro-Brazilians don't even make money off of it..most Blacks here you see eating out of garbage cans,walking barefoot because they can't even afford sandals,begging me for the butt of my cigarette i'm about to flick,smoking the filter and shit barely speaking any intelligible word of Portuguese...all while Whites call shots,living in condos they pay $3000 reais a month to live in,drive luxury cars and swing shopping bags from Abercrombie and Finch,mocking Black people and laughing at Black people...Afro-Brazilians just lick their boots but hey! At least they got over race and the past, they don't complain.Brazil is a very good country to live in and be White..because you can be as racist as you want to be and still be admired by the people who suffer from racism.


Skateboardstephen , do you feel that black men who reject women who look like there own mothers suffer from racism/white supremacy turned inward?

Also do you feel that criticizing the victims of racism whitesupremacy instead of confronting the perpetrators (white people) an easier path for blacks and other non white peoples?


Yes to some extent.I`m not saying Black men who date non-Black women suffer from self hatred just simply for dating non-Black women because i have dated plenty of non-Black women...but it is the thought process behind SOME of their reasoning as to why...and i think is a manifestation of White supremacy.. For example... racist comments about there own women..saying that Black women are ugly by default..and that no matter what they look like they can`t be beautiful or attractive under any circumstances...because European features are superior..yeah shit like that kinda sounds self hating..for a lack of a better word.
I think in Brazil it would be better to confront the victims(Afro-Brazilians) than the perpetrators because Brazil is never going to give Blacks anything..what they should do is stop wanting so much white approval and pull the resources they have together and create there own enclaves...Black restaurants,Black markets,Black construction companies..owned by Blacks..Blacks need to own real estate ..and keep it as Black as possible so they can give other Blacks opportunity instead of begging Whites and tourist for change.If Blacks were not so inclusive racism would not be a problem..look at the Japanese in São Paulo...i bet you won't see a homeless Asian in Brazil...they have there own business,neighborhoods and property,and they speak there own language and date and marry build and have kids with their OWN Women..that is why they are very successful in Brazil.


That's cool, but I'm sure some of those Japanese-Brazilians marry "out" or date "out" too whilst in Brazil. I hope they do lol
They do..but the have that luxury since they have already established their own solid middle class communities,and still have solidarity even when they deal with other races.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil







Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:24 am

kai1275 wrote:I feel compelled to add this as well:

1. Remember Jay Z and Beyonce going to Cuba recently? White congressmen got upset over that. Did they get a fine or go to jail? Not to my knowledge!
...
When anyone says something is not about the money, it is about the f***ing money!

This is class warfare! The haves vs the havenots! The US is a rich man's club. The middle class is on it's way out. Eventually anyone not a servant or a rich person will no longer fit in, in this country. Much like Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, etc..


The ones who seem to "get away with it" & play to the amateurs like "yeah, we bad & do what we want", secretly get a permission slip.
http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/ente ... -licensed/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby kai1275 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
kai1275 wrote:I feel compelled to add this as well:

1. Remember Jay Z and Beyonce going to Cuba recently? White congressmen got upset over that. Did they get a fine or go to jail? Not to my knowledge!
...
When anyone says something is not about the money, it is about the f***ing money!

This is class warfare! The haves vs the havenots! The US is a rich man's club. The middle class is on it's way out. Eventually anyone not a servant or a rich person will no longer fit in, in this country. Much like Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, etc..


The ones who seem to "get away with it" & play to the amateurs like "yeah, we bad & do what we want", secretly get a permission slip.
http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/ente ... -licensed/


Well well!! That IS interesting! I guess having the president's favorite music artist getting into trouble was just unacceptable! Educational exchange visa? PFFT! My ass!
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:41 pm

kai1275 wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
kai1275 wrote:I feel compelled to add this as well:

1. Remember Jay Z and Beyonce going to Cuba recently? White congressmen got upset over that. Did they get a fine or go to jail? Not to my knowledge!
...
When anyone says something is not about the money, it is about the f***ing money!

This is class warfare! The haves vs the havenots! The US is a rich man's club. The middle class is on it's way out. Eventually anyone not a servant or a rich person will no longer fit in, in this country. Much like Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, etc..


The ones who seem to "get away with it" & play to the amateurs like "yeah, we bad & do what we want", secretly get a permission slip.
http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/ente ... -licensed/


Well well!! That IS interesting! I guess having the president's favorite music artist getting into trouble was just unacceptable! Educational exchange visa? PFFT! My a**!


Hmmm hmmm!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:49 am

As the saying goes, it not what you know, its who you know. If aids knew Jay Z was going to Cuba, they likely told Obama and said, no biggie.

Oh well, too bad it ain't you.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Another Black Guy Thread

Postby JJeembus » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
For what you're after, your biggest obstacle will be screening out women trying to hook up with you under the guise of wanting a serious relationship.
Next is screening out the cheating ones who will act "serious" with you while they "hook up" with others.


Yeah that's what I'm getting at. I'm looking for a relationship not a drunken club meet. I have no problem hooking up here and I would assume I wouldn't have problems abroad. I was wondering if there were any places preferably in the EU that would see me as an equal more than fetish. Or would I be better off using one of those dating services.

And damn this has turned into a race flame thread. I have no problem with black women. If a woman looks fine skin color doesn't matter to me. I can only speak for my experience in the US, but the black women I've met generally(I hate that word) speaking are obese, nasty attitude, and hood. I've met a few that don't meet that mold and I'll give anyone a shot. So I guess you could say I'm not attracted to the typical African-American female.
JJeembus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Postby Killhoffa » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:27 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Chad114 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: Exactly....Look at Afro-Brazilians they know racism is a problem for them..yet they chose not to talk about it openly or pretend that it does not exist..kiss White peoples asses.they aspire to be White and look at them..they are a permanent underclass in Brazil....No Black business owners, no politicians, no Black middle class,No Black institutions what so ever,even historical tourist points pertaining to Afro-Brazilian history..Afro-Brazilians don't even make money off of it..most Blacks here you see eating out of garbage cans,walking barefoot because they can't even afford sandals,begging me for the butt of my cigarette i'm about to flick,smoking the filter and shit barely speaking any intelligible word of Portuguese...all while Whites call shots,living in condos they pay $3000 reais a month to live in,drive luxury cars and swing shopping bags from Abercrombie and Finch,mocking Black people and laughing at Black people...Afro-Brazilians just lick their boots but hey! At least they got over race and the past, they don't complain.Brazil is a very good country to live in and be White..because you can be as racist as you want to be and still be admired by the people who suffer from racism.


Skateboardstephen , do you feel that black men who reject women who look like there own mothers suffer from racism/white supremacy turned inward?

Also do you feel that criticizing the victims of racism whitesupremacy instead of confronting the perpetrators (white people) an easier path for blacks and other non white peoples?


Yes to some extent.I`m not saying Black men who date non-Black women suffer from self hatred just simply for dating non-Black women because i have dated plenty of non-Black women...but it is the thought process behind SOME of their reasoning as to why...and i think is a manifestation of White supremacy.. For example... racist comments about there own women..saying that Black women are ugly by default..and that no matter what they look like they can`t be beautiful or attractive under any circumstances...because European features are superior..yeah shit like that kinda sounds self hating..for a lack of a better word.
I think in Brazil it would be better to confront the victims(Afro-Brazilians) than the perpetrators because Brazil is never going to give Blacks anything..what they should do is stop wanting so much white approval and pull the resources they have together and create there own enclaves...Black restaurants,Black markets,Black construction companies..owned by Blacks..Blacks need to own real estate ..and keep it as Black as possible so they can give other Blacks opportunity instead of begging Whites and tourist for change.If Blacks were not so inclusive racism would not be a problem..look at the Japanese in São Paulo...i bet you won't see a homeless Asian in Brazil...they have there own business,neighborhoods and property,and they speak there own language and date and marry build and have kids with their OWN Women..that is why they are very successful in Brazil.


Stephen is right, forget the oppressors they will give you nothing but crumbs. This is the lesson learned from the Civil Rights Movement in America.

By giving us integration they destroyed what little economic prosperity we enjoyed during Jim Crow. They were still jailing Black men by the hundreds around the country for minor infractions because they were unable to pay fines. This trend continues today, who is much unlikely able to pay fines?

People of Color

Latinos don't quite have that same problem. Carlos Slim the richest Mexican owns a TelMex/TelCel. If you go into a Wal-Mart you will find TelCel prepaid phones. That is one of the most popular cell network providers in Mexico, I have one of their SIMS I used while in Mexico City.

On this side of the planet and I would argue in Africa as well, Black folk don't own anything of significance. Africans are sitting on trillions of dollars of rare earth metals and other minerals without any money to properly mine it.

One way the Black community in Brazil (Bahia) can get a leg up on the lighter skinned Brazilians is to learn English, since that is the international language of business. This can bring in tourism and encourage others to invest in Bahia.

Stephen what you said is likely true about not being about to even speak intelligible Portuguese. You have the same problem with poorly educated Mexicans. They can barely speak the language and often times can't spell things in Spanish correctly. That is because really poor Mexicans had to quit school in order to help the family earn money to survive.

What Black Brazilians need to do is develop their own economy. They have a port, they have an airport. They have one of the best Carnival celebrations.

I have a ton of ideas and I am willing to help. Nobody listens to me here because my ideas are backed by millions or dollars or some other measure of success.

African-Americans can help Afro-Brazilians learn from the mistakes of the struggle in America. In fact, we should be encouraging Black with a good head on their shoulders to forget America and come here.



Group economics, every other group overstands this. Moorish/black poeple still want spend with the dominant society. While not supporting our own business ventures, like other communities!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Postby kai1275 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Do you guys have any idea the enormity of what you are trying to advocate? Africa is a continent. Not a f***ing country. None of us have a home country of any kind! How in the hell can we even try to collaborate when many "black" people are not even the same exact skin shade color? We don't have any culture thanks to the white man. I bet over 90% of all black people in the US have no f***ing clue what part of Africa their ancestors actually came from! Some Latin blacks are more likely to know this, but that cannot be a high %, probably not even 50%.

How can you compare Japanese people to black skinned Brazilian people? That's ridiculous! One group has thousands of years of history when the others have no clue who their fathers from 200 years ago were!

Have any of you any idea how long it took, "White" looking people to stop fighting and killing each other? Real Anglos have been killing each other over stupid shit for hundreds of years. Whites have been at each other's throats for thousands of years!!!! And you guys have the audacity to even fathom thinking that 'black unity" of some kind is possible? Even in places like Nigeria, there are 4 main kinds of Nigerians. Some are Christian and some are Muslim. That is not counting the smaller tribes in Nigeria either! Nigeria is not the only African country with Christian vs Muslim or some other heated rivalries either.

Remember that ol IRA vs the English rivalry? They created the T in modern terrorism. Now they are an afterthought, but shit it wasn't really that long ago at all! Remember all the English vs. The French wars? What about all the Nordic people wars?

Be realistic! What many of you are wishing for and hoping for is literally impossible to accomplish in a short time frame. May never actually happen if enough interbreeding occurs! By 2150, most people alive might be in a range of 5 distinct skin tones of brown. Borders are quickly becoming old relics. Look at what most of us are doing already! Love without borders. Someone's trash is another person's treasure. A leftover Chinese woman is a hot wife for an ugly American man. A busted up American woman is a.... never mind that, but you know what I mean. :wink:
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Another Black Guy Thread

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:55 pm

JJeembus wrote:I'm looking for a relationship not a drunken club meet. ...
I was wondering if there were any places preferably in the EU that would see me as an equal more than fetish. Or would I be better off using one of those dating services.
Dating sites are for attention & gauging your SMV.
You want to be taken seriously? -- Get in country.
Stay away from the clubs and start renovating a house with a large yard. :shock:
(That works in the states, too, btw.)

You choose this route at your own peril.
Let the wrong woman sneak up on you while you're applying spackle, you practically risk a sharp whack on the back of your head and waking up with a ring on your finger and a kid on the way. You've been warned. :lol:


JJeembus wrote:And damn this has turned into a race flame thread.
Yeah, I was trying to figure out how you asking about Europe led to a discussion of Brazil & Africa, myself. :roll: :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:39 pm

zboy1 wrote:....In 20 to 30 years, the U.S. will look like Brazil--except that 'new' Brazil is growing its middle class and expanding its economy, while the U.S. and Europe stagnate. I shudder to think what the future will hold for the country in the future...


Yup and the public social system will be taken over by stateside Hispanics. Due to the advent of the anti-Black universal sentiment that Hispanics have and adapted from their White daddy, Black America will be in a realm of incorrigible f.uckery beginning within the next 20-30 years.

Since Hispanics are by-proxy Americans (in living in the US of Gay as well and by being somewhat effected by Feminism), they might bring the Black American woman on if she's light-skinned enough and thin enough and teach her rudimentary Spanish just to keep other Blacks underneath the new massah's heel but I digress. :-(

I don't usually say "God" in context, but godspeed Black America but s.hit is about to get real like Black Moon and Smif-N-Wessun Boot Camp Click.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:41 am

kai1275 wrote:Do you guys have any idea the enormity of what you are trying to advocate? Africa is a continent. Not a f***ing country. None of us have a home country of any kind! How in the hell can we even try to collaborate when many "black" people are not even the same exact skin shade color? We don't have any culture thanks to the white man. I bet over 90% of all black people in the US have no f***ing clue what part of Africa their ancestors actually came from! Some Latin blacks are more likely to know this, but that cannot be a high %, probably not even 50%.

How can you compare Japanese people to black skinned Brazilian people? That's ridiculous! One group has thousands of years of history when the others have no clue who their fathers from 200 years ago were!

Have any of you any idea how long it took, "White" looking people to stop fighting and killing each other? Real Anglos have been killing each other over stupid shit for hundreds of years. Whites have been at each other's throats for thousands of years!!!! And you guys have the audacity to even fathom thinking that 'black unity" of some kind is possible? Even in places like Nigeria, there are 4 main kinds of Nigerians. Some are Christian and some are Muslim. That is not counting the smaller tribes in Nigeria either! Nigeria is not the only African country with Christian vs Muslim or some other heated rivalries either.

Remember that ol IRA vs the English rivalry? They created the T in modern terrorism. Now they are an afterthought, but shit it wasn't really that long ago at all! Remember all the English vs. The French wars? What about all the Nordic people wars?

Be realistic! What many of you are wishing for and hoping for is literally impossible to accomplish in a short time frame. May never actually happen if enough interbreeding occurs! By 2150, most people alive might be in a range of 5 distinct skin tones of brown. Borders are quickly becoming old relics. Look at what most of us are doing already! Love without borders. Someone's trash is another person's treasure. A leftover Chinese woman is a hot wife for an ugly American man. A busted up American woman is a.... never mind that, but you know what I mean. :wink:


Of course I have an idea of how monumental some of what is being said is....

But we live in an information age, much of America is connected somehow, via TV or Internet. This is not the case in 2nd/3rd tier countries, they are highly disconnected.

Again, I am not trying to reinvent the wheel, but there's a community and countries in general that welcome your expertise and knowledge of capitalism.

Remember that has been beaten into your head since at least 1st grade....

Its just start up cost are higher than ever in the US, only the internet is left and its saturated.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests