Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


-----

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Taco » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:17 am

I didn't like living in China or Chinese women although many of them are smokin hot.

I wasn't planning on marrying my Filipina either. She had two kids already and she had some other issues too I wasn't happy about. However, to be honest, marrying her was one of the best decisions I've ever made. She is by far the most loyal, caring and trustworthy woman I could ever ask for, I don't have to worry about anything and we don't argue very much. I had lots of other Filipinas chasing me that were younger and better looking than she is but I didn't trust them. If your Filipina makes you happy I think you should stay with her. There's more to life than drunken orgies and hopefully you'll realize that before you get old.

I disagree with Alpha/Beta male paradigm you reference too. It suggests that human are animals and are incapable of long term pair bonding, one male getting most of the women, its just an excuse for rampant promiscuity. On the contrary, it is normal behavior for humans to be raised by a mother and father living in the house hold despite current trends in western countries.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm







Re: I'm at a strange and difficult point right now.

Postby Tsar » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Ghost wrote:The only possible way I could even think about marrying a girl is if she was a virgin and moral. My girlfriend is not.


I am the same way except I am "all or nothing." I couldn't even be in a relationship with a girl if she wasn't a virgin, even if the girl was a 10/10 and only had 1 previous partner. I have a strong willpower, strong pride, and I am a virgin. I could only accept an ideal virgin girl.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Ghost » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:37 pm

More power to you, Tsar. You're stronger than I am. I couldn't even think of marriage until sowing my oats and finding a virgin. My problem is that I've never been able to find a Filipina who is. And the Philippines supposedly values virginity in a girl.

I suspect that many girls around the world do save themselves for their husbands, but that these girls are not largely available to Anglo men.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby xiongmao » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Decloaking to give thoughts on a situation not that different to my own.

After 4 months in China my Mandarin was shit. Yes, but you have a busy teaching job, while I was dating, fire fighting constant problems, exploring a vast city, doing a bit of teaching, and keeping my career going. It's too much bro. Sure, I'm not particularly talented at languages. But - this is something Everdred and I have been exploring - the Chinese are even worse at listening to foreigners speak Mandarin. It was true when I tried to buy train tickets in Guangzhou and it was same same when Everdred tried to order a beer in a Bangkok Chinese restaurant.

Still, I have remembered enough Chinese to be able to chat to some wechat girls here as well as chat to the girls I left behind :cry:.

As for the ladies issue, well that's just a commitment issue. I couldn't commit, and maybe you can't either. Will commitment come? I don't know. But all guys need to go crazy with all types of ladies, then settle down later. But if you can avoid falling in love, you don't need to settle down at all.

P4P was OK in China but it's top notch quality in Thailand. The girls here are the best. Anyone wants to come here I'll show them a good time :lol: There's so much P4P here your dick could fall off.

I tried to arrange a date tonight but the woman was playing silly games. So I went to a bar full of ladies and had a good time.

Next week I'll have spent longer in Thailand than I did in China.

I've met some good ladies here, but I was dating much better quality ladies in China. It's kind of telling that the two smartest ladies I've dated here weren't even Thai - they were Vietnamese and Filipino. The quality of ladies I was dating in China was astounding - especially in Shenzhen.

I might go somewhere else on this vast continent. I have two more countries on my must visit list. Malaysia is also worth a revisit. But at least I know a lot about Bangkok so I can come here again and have even more fun.

Incidentally, my crazy friend from China was in Bangkok for a while, but he's gone back home now. He just approaches absolutely everybody and gets jobs and girls as a result. He also gets dozens of rejections, but he just keeps going. He speaks a load of languages, but Mandarin and Thai ain't two of them. He's been a tremendous mentor.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Taco » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:59 pm

xiongmao wrote: The quality of ladies I was dating in China was astounding - especially in Shenzhen.



Can you expand on your experiences in Shenzhen?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Jester » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:11 am

Ghost wrote:
I suspect that many girls around the world do save themselves for their husbands, but that these girls are not largely available to Anglo men.



Profound conjecture.

I agree.

There are girls who jump at the chance to be noticed by an Anglo man, but who never have the chance to be noticed. They dream of an Anglo man WHO COMES TO FIND THEM.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Halwick » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:51 am

Ghost wrote:I don't need Mandarin really, though. I'm not interested in dating Chinese chicks. And it's not worth the trouble in my eyes anyway. However, I am still slowly gaining more Mandarin skill. I came to China to escape the West and to get a decent job. That was the short term goal. The longer term goal was to start on the first stepping stone into Asia. I knew I didn't want to end up here. And there are enough things about this culture that disturb me and let me know I can't end up here. I've wanted to go to the Philippines for women for about 3 years. Thailand would be fun to go live, work, and f**k for a year. I need that kind of distraction. I want a relationship, but there's no f***ing way I'm getting married. I also need lots of sex. At least there are options now, though. f**k, me and my buddy got solicited by a pro today. And we were just wandering around town...


Philippines or Thailand, eh? Well, if you can’t find a young, sexy woman from your own country, then why would you think you could find a genuine one in the Philippines or Thailand?â€￾
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 am
Location: U.S.

Postby Taco » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:54 am

Halwick wrote:
Ghost wrote:I don't need Mandarin really, though. I'm not interested in dating Chinese chicks. And it's not worth the trouble in my eyes anyway. However, I am still slowly gaining more Mandarin skill. I came to China to escape the West and to get a decent job. That was the short term goal. The longer term goal was to start on the first stepping stone into Asia. I knew I didn't want to end up here. And there are enough things about this culture that disturb me and let me know I can't end up here. I've wanted to go to the Philippines for women for about 3 years. Thailand would be fun to go live, work, and f**k for a year. I need that kind of distraction. I want a relationship, but there's no f***ing way I'm getting married. I also need lots of sex. At least there are options now, though. f**k, me and my buddy got solicited by a pro today. And we were just wandering around town...


Philippines or Thailand, eh? Well, if you can’t find a young, sexy woman from your own country, then why would you think you could find a genuine one in the Philippines or Thailand?â€￾


I live in the Philippines and believe me you can get a sexy girlfriend in 2 seconds without even trying. I'd never cheat on my wife but I have women flirting with me all the time sometimes my wife is with me when it happens. Now that I'm married it makes me feel uneasy afterwards.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby tre » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:44 am

Taco wrote:There's more to life than drunken orgies and hopefully you'll realize that before you get old.

I disagree with Alpha/Beta male paradigm you reference too. It suggests that human are animals and are incapable of long term pair bonding, one male getting most of the women, its just an excuse for rampant promiscuity. On the contrary, it is normal behavior for humans to be raised by a mother and father living in the house hold despite current trends in western countries.



^^^Good point and I agree with this.


Also, you don't sound like a Beta to me. When I think of Beta, I think of a needy man who will marry the first woman that shows interest. You don't ever want to get married, you want to f**k many girls and want to live/do what you want. You sound like an Alpha to me.

Maybe its just me, but f***ing more women doesn't make you tired of f***ing a lot of women. It will only make it tougher to be with just one woman. You can force yourself to be faithful, but you will long for variety IMO. Sex will become boring with one woman because its the same old shit. Getting the desire for mongering out of your system by f***ing a lot of women doesn't work. I am with one attractive women and never cheat, but sex is boring. I've done everything I can think of with her and it just isn't exciting. The newness is addicting and that is now long gone. I think I f***ed myself up by having sex with so many women in a short period of time. Still, I think it is worth it to be with just one...sex isn't everything (I know many would disagree with that last part...haha).
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby mguy » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:39 am

Ghost,

Don't get married yet. I'm not sure what your situation is but try not to be with any Filipina who wants to get married. You must be logical before you get emotional. Be upfront with her. Say, "I want to wait a year" then reevaluate.

here are some tips:

- Wear a condom. Go to mercury drug and get a condom when you get here.

- Keep your costs low. Reference my jollibee date for screening techniques

http://3rdworldhero.blogspot.com/2013/0 ... libee.html

- also do the "jeepney" test

- The lawyer chick said there is no divorce here in the Philippines, so you must get it back in the USA.

- A Filipina will not make you happier -- sex is sex. next is next.

- I wouldn't suggest marrying someone with a kid. If you want older more mature types there are plenty of them here.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Postby Ghost » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:44 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Halwick » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Ghost wrote:I'm not getting married. I do really care for this girl, and I think I could accept truly long term with her if only she wouldn't push marriage. It doesn't benefit a man to get married anymore. Government involvement is what I'm getting at. That's what needs to be eliminated, and marriage invites it. I think I will tell her it needs more time, and then, in a few more months, after getting to actually meet her, I'll have a good idea of how good or bad this situation is. She wants me to believe marriage is still sacred in Philippines, but her family has examples where someone got knocked up and didn't marry...and I know that is common there anyway. But because I'm a Westerner, I'm supposed "to do the right thing" and marry her. Sigh.

Life is a lot more than drunken orgies of course, but that doesn't mean that it isn't part of life. I just missed out on having that part of life and I need to sow my oats before settling down.


Who said "Because you are a Westerner, you're supposed to do the right thing and marry her"? Her family?
Her family pointed out examples where someone got knocked up and didn't marry? Does your girlfriend have a child? If so, why would you want to support another guy's child?

Man, they're laying guilt trips on you and all the red flags are up. They view you as a rich Kano ATM machine and see a golden opportunity. The only REAL reason she and her family wants you to marry her is so YOU can support ALL of them. Is that what you're willing to do?

And as mguy pointed out, there is no divorce in the PI (you're stuck with her), but if you take her back to the USA (not advised), then she'll divorce you and you'll lose everything you have and have to pay alimony and child support.....which amounts to supporting her family anyway. In the end, she and her family got what they want: A rich Kano to support them.

DON'T MARRY her!
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 am
Location: U.S.

Postby tre » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Ghost wrote:I'm not getting married. I do really care for this girl, and I think I could accept truly long term with her if only she wouldn't push marriage. It doesn't benefit a man to get married anymore. Government involvement is what I'm getting at. That's what needs to be eliminated, and marriage invites it. I think I will tell her it needs more time, and then, in a few more months, after getting to actually meet her, I'll have a good idea of how good or bad this situation is. She wants me to believe marriage is still sacred in Philippines, but her family has examples where someone got knocked up and didn't marry...and I know that is common there anyway. But because I'm a Westerner, I'm supposed "to do the right thing" and marry her. Sigh.

Life is a lot more than drunken orgies of course, but that doesn't mean that it isn't part of life. I just missed out on having that part of life and I need to sow my oats before settling down.


I agree 100% with your reason for not wanting to get married. Unless you want a family, are religious, etc there is absolutely no reason to ever get married IMO. You can be in a committed long-term relationship without that legal paperwork that allows the woman to f**k you over with government assistance whenever she wants to. Unfortunately, the people of the Philippines are Catholic brainwashed and will likely never be satisfied until they get married, even IF they have no intention of f***ing you over with that damn piece of paper. I suppose marriage would also be OK IF:

1) She's richer than you (not likely in the Philippines)
2) You have nothing that can be taken (no land, no house, etc.)

I have a Filipina gf that doesn't support her family in the Philippines. They have asked her, but she angrily refused and set them straight. She doesn't expect me to send one dime to them either. However, she IS brainwashed to believe that marriage is the only way to prove commitment...which obviously isn't true. Although I love her and would hate for her to leave me...if she gave me an ultimatum right now, I'd let her go. The older I get, the less marriage makes sense...it's like an emotional trap. I'm do not have a commitment phobia like some would say. I am always faithful and have no problem with committing to A WOMAN. I have a problem with committing to the government that hates me...
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby Ghost » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:27 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: I'm at a strange and difficult point right now.

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:37 am

Ghost wrote:...
It just really sucks being a beta, one of the non-hot guyz club. Doesn't matter if you're at home or abroad. A beta may be "attractive" more-so abroad, but he is still first in line when it comes to girls wanting too much - including marriage - out of him. Any hot guy could just have girlfriends and f**k them, but beta guys are there to marry, after all, and women never miss that beat. ...

Are you saying the same girls that are banging other guys for fun are pressuring you to marry them before you get any action? :?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest