Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I'm looking for a new web admin

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I'm looking for a new web admin

Postby rudder » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:56 am

What should a guy watch out for when trying to hire someone to run a financially lucrative website. The web admin would need access to my paypal account, website hosting Cpanel, etc. I just don't know much about these sorts of things, and I'd be worried that the web admin would screw me over with their computer nerd wizardry, and then I would have no recourse. Do you always deal locally with someone that you can meet and who has a verified physical address? Is there a thirdy party you could involve to oversee the operation so that you don't get ripped off? Currently, a friend is managing my website, but he has taken on a lot of other gigs recently, and is practically unavailable.

What's the 411 on being street smart when hiring someone to manage your online passive income stream?

Also, what sort of remuneration should be expected by the admin? A set fee for services? Or is it possible to offer a percentage of earnings instead?

Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice