TEFL worth it? save up to find a better job back home?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

magnum wrote:unfortunately no matter what I'll be illegal while working in china, as I have no college behind my belt and that's required now.

But I honestly don't care, the risk is worth the reward if everything works out, I'm in love and will do what I have to to secure it, though it might just kill me at this point.

You not only risk being busted by the Chinese government, but also getting completely scammed by your employer. They know you are willing to break the law and they can use that law against you if they don't want to pay you. I really advise that you re-think your plan, but if you are dead set on it...I do wish you the best. I've been scammed A LOT over the past few years and that is the reason I'm still here in the USA. It can put you many years behind, which can be quite devastating. As hard as it might be, think with your head (the one that has ears) more than your heart. If things don't add up, don't think that they magically eventually will. You are young. Thinking that you will do and risk it all for love is not a wise move. That is Hollywood...f**k that. Some risks are too great and you could lose your love AND your life if you go about things in a reckless manner. Just be careful...that's all I'm saying.