Time to act is nigh!!

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Time to act is nigh!!

Post by RedMenace »

I just bought a plane ticket for early december to go see this girl at last. I also had a chat with her friend who now knows we are serious about this. She is happy about it and asks me this "if you have good feeling, u will marry her and live in China. will u?" (exact form, no rewording) so hopefully she will not unintentionally cock-block me from sealing the deal. Now I have to plan for visa. Should I apply and make her be the person I will be visiting(probably a lot of hassle) or should I apply as if I am going to just live in a hotel and not visiting anyone? I will take some photos/videos and write a travel report once this is all over with. :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Just for a tourist visa to visit China? I don't think that they ask anything.