Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Best women in the world?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Best women in the world?

Postby Enticer » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:26 am

Based on experience and opinion and logistics, what country has the best women in the world for marriage and a life long loving relationship?

Now, lets say that most men are looking for a woman who is kind, not aggressive...basically passive or submissive and above all LOYAL.

I havnt traveled abroad like some of you but I am definitely fond of European and Japanese women. I find the Japanese to be appealing due to their engrained loyalty and honor. I also like Japanese women beauty over chinese or philopino....but tats personal.

So, over all, where are the best women in the world?
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 am
Location: PA, USA







Postby The_Adventurer » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:17 am

If you like Japanese women, wouldn't that mean Japan has the best women in the world for you?

There can never be an answer to this. Some people like tall white women. Some like short dark brown Asian women. Some like black girls with massive curves. Some like the typical image of Asian beauty. Russia, Philippines, Brazil or China might have he best women in the world for different people.

Hell, I am sure there are some people, somewhere for whom America has the best women in the world.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Postby Taco » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:35 am

Southern Philippines! if you know an easier place to meet women call me collect.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Best women in the world?

Postby Hero » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:06 pm

Enticer wrote:I havnt traveled abroad like some of you but I am definitely fond of European and Japanese women. I find the Japanese to be appealing due to their engrained loyalty and honor. I also like Japanese women beauty over chinese or philopino....but tats personal.


You have to be more specific when you say "European".

Japanese women are beautiful, but I don't know how accessible they are. I know that they won't chase after a guy just because he's an American, like Filipinas will.


In my experience, women in the Philippines have been the best. But I still have a lot of the world left to see. I've been chatting with a lot of great women from the Dominican Republic. I'll be visiting them in February. I hear good things about Colombian women too.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby xiongmao » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 pm

I would say China or the Philippines.

Chinese wives tend to be very loyal. I've only met 2 Filipinas but both have been great. I gotta go to the Phillies some time.

Also they age best. Met a Thai-Chinese girl tonight (both parents Chinese). I say girl because she looked 25 but was actually 35. Remarkable.

Thai women - meh. I've met some Japanese women but that's a hard country to crack due to the culture difference.

Best thing to do is go somewhere you can date women from all kinds of countries, and for that Bangkok is great.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby pete98146 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Taco wrote:Southern Philippines! if you know an easier place to meet women call me collect.


Considering my wife is from there, hard to argue with you...
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby Taco » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:11 pm

pete98146 wrote:
Taco wrote:Southern Philippines! if you know an easier place to meet women call me collect.


Considering my wife is from there, hard to argue with you...


Mine too.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Renata » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:01 am

Azerbaijan & Nepal.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby navigator » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Renata wrote:Azerbaijan & Nepal.


Nepalese women sound like real gems. Here is what one poster on the Happy Bachelors forum wrote about one that he met:

I've never been overseas, but I've met some women from countries like The Philippines, India, Mexico, Nepal and many others. The gal from Nepal was nothing short of amazing. I would literally have DIED to be married to that woman. Of course, an American guy had already married her.

Almost without exception, I've been pleasantly surprised at the bright, sweet personalities of some foreign women. I've met several Muslim women; hell, even my brother married one of them. Muslim women are so unbelievably different than western women that words can't describe how I feel about it. These Muslim women are GENUINELY LOYAL to their husbands. They hate western women, and view them as immoral TRASH. I know; they've told me.

When I meet these beautiful ladies, it just makes me angrier when I then have to look at the vile, angry, disease-riddled whores and bitches that inhabit our country.

Ungrateful sluts, one and all.

I think sometimes that women think that guys like myself simply have never been able to find a ...."good" woman (yeah, I know) because I have nothing to offer. Such couldn't be further from the truth. As has been said, American women are serving up a Shit Sandwich, and they're wondering why we are increasingly going elsewhere to eat.


Recently, I have been chatting with this girl from halfway around the world. She couldn't be more pleasant and easy-going. What a contrast from American women! The difference is like night and day. Conversing with this girl makes me realize how much I've been cheated out of the opportunity to form healthy, natural relationships with women all these years. Part of it is my fault, though, because I've waited for so long to escape America. I should have left after graduating from college. Not doing so was a huge mistake on my part. I am not going to dwell on the past, though, because I still have the chance to salvage my life if I get out of this toxic environment ASAP. I've already turned down a corporate job offer in America so that I could pursue a more fulfilling life abroad next year. In the past, I would have been reeled back into Corporate America hook, line, and sinker. Not anymore. I am determined to start a new life while I am still young. I don't want to waste any more time and die with a lifetime's worth of regrets.
Last edited by navigator on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire
navigator
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Postby Hero » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:10 pm

navigator wrote:I've been cheated out of the opportunity to form healthy, natural relationships with women all these years. Part of it is my fault, though, because I've waited for so long to escape America. I should have left after graduating from college. Not doing so was a huge mistake on my part. I am not going to dwell on the past, though, because I still have the chance to salvage my life if I get out of this toxic environment ASAP. I've already turned down a corporate job offer in America so that I could pursue a more fulfilling life abroad next year. In the past, I would have been reeled back into Corporate America hook, line, and sinker. Not anymore. I am determined to start a new life while I am still young. I don't want to waste any more time and die with a life's worth of regrets. Uprooting myself from this toxic environment is my life's calling.


Ditto.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby navigator » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Hero wrote:
navigator wrote:I've been cheated out of the opportunity to form healthy, natural relationships with women all these years. Part of it is my fault, though, because I've waited for so long to escape America. I should have left after graduating from college. Not doing so was a huge mistake on my part. I am not going to dwell on the past, though, because I still have the chance to salvage my life if I get out of this toxic environment ASAP. I've already turned down a corporate job offer in America so that I could pursue a more fulfilling life abroad next year. In the past, I would have been reeled back into Corporate America hook, line, and sinker. Not anymore. I am determined to start a new life while I am still young. I don't want to waste any more time and die with a life's worth of regrets. Uprooting myself from this toxic environment is my life's calling.


Ditto.


At university, my most pleasant encounters with females were with ones who were raised in other parts of the world (Latin America, Eastern Europe, East Asia, and the Middle East in particular). That should have been my sign to leave the U.S. as soon as I received my degree. I got to travel to a lot of places since then, but wish I could have spent at least 6-12 months in each place. Oh well. You live and learn, I suppose. Fortunately, the window of my youth is still open a crack. There's still a chance for me to get out even if I wish I had left earlier.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire
navigator
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Postby Enticer » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:33 pm

How do Muslim women deal with a man who is Christian?

One other thing. Has anyone encountered a woman hesitant to come here (the USA) for marriage BECAUSE of the way it is and the way we are? I for one would NEVER tell a foreign woman I gave up on American women becuase they are all crazy psychos...and/or tell her how vile americans are. Myself excluded...

Man, I wish I would have understood this shit 10 yrs ago when i met my second wife. But that is life....and now I will seek love from abroad and educate others as well...
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby theprimebait » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:34 am

Salafi Islamic females.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Re: Best women in the world?

Postby Halwick » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:29 am

Enticer wrote:Based on experience and opinion and logistics, what country has the best women in the world for marriage and a life long loving relationship?


If you want a woman who will help you, cooperate with you, and truly be a partner to make a stable family and further your career ambitions, the Japanese, Chinese or Korean woman would make a better choice.....if you can get them.
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 am
Location: U.S.

Postby Enticer » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:00 pm

What are the differences between Korean, Japanese and Chinese? Demeanor and temperment wise?
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Next

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests