Paying for a spousal visa in Japan?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
magnum
Junior Poster

Paying for a spousal visa in Japan?

Post by magnum »

I've been thinking about it, every angle of attempting to get to japan without wasting 4 years of my youth studying in the usa for a 4 year degree to get a low pay job in a country that might not even want me at the end of it.

The fastest way to japan seems to be paying a Japanese woman to marry me, morally questionable, I probably would never do it, but still it would be the fastest way.

I would have no intention of staying with her and she would know about indention and the arrangement would be strictly business.

Have any of you heard about something like this, I know it makes finding a job a cake walk compared to someone looking for sponsorship.

On the moral aspect, I have no intention on meaning any commitment to this woman physically or spiritually it's just on paper.

However I'd love to find a real wife, but that's unlikely to happen in any realistic time frame.

Of course I could simply give up on japan...but dreams die hard.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Not sure about Japan, but sham marriages are illegal in the UK, and people have been jailed for taking part.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.