Will other countries eventually become like America?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Deformed
Freshman Poster

Will other countries eventually become like America?

Post by Deformed »

as a young guy, I have lots of questions but this is a really big one. The problem I see is that many westerners are going to other places like the Philippines to find love. But eventually so many guys will be doing it that everywhere will be just as difficult as America; unless ofc you are a tall good looking stud. So how long do you think it will be until we basically ruin it for guys in the future?

as for me I'm short on cash right now. I have one low paying job but am planning to get another job. that way I can work 60-80 hours a week and eventually make enough to live in the Philippines. but by the time I actually do that it might already be too late.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

All? No. The majority? That's a bit grey. A good number which will eventually include the majority? Yes. Face it, America is still number one politically and militarily. It's credit downgrade means nothing. Biggest military alliance, most political influence, UN building, military bases in other sovereign areas. Americanisation is a thing that is actually happening.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In some ways maybe. But every empire rises and falls and changes.

Should we form a new movement or alliance to try to prevent other countries from becoming like America, by educating foreigners and foreign governments about the dark truths about Americanism?

If so, the NWO and TPTB will start to take notice and may even begin to view us as a threat.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Ghost wrote:Well, no one really knows for sure. If the entire world can possibly develop economically is one thing. That would mean all cultures will get ruined because they will become prosperous followed by decadence, and the culture will be ruined.

I doubt enough guys could expat to ruin entire countries, though. Most expats in most countries will be either around capital cities or the largest cities in that country. And even then, even just considering the cities, I don't think expats could even take over those so to speak. I recall seeing only about 10 white people in Manila recently.

What I am much more concerned about is the world being "developed" economically. Once a country's economy gets developed enough, say goodbye to foreign dating havens. Maybe eventually the only places left will be very small island nations left to flee to. On the other hand, I hope that can't and won't happen. The Western countries are en route to the third world, after all.
Good post. Whenever I start to feel down in the dumps about the world becoming one global Americanized monoculture, I remind myself that America and the West is pretty much going to $h!t, if not now, than inevitably very soon. Nobody is going to want to emulate a failing society.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Ghost wrote: What I am much more concerned about is the world being "developed" economically. Once a country's economy gets developed enough, say goodbye to foreign dating havens. Maybe eventually the only places left will be very small island nations left to flee to. On the other hand, I hope that can't and won't happen. The Western countries are en route to the third world, after all.
Won't happen. That is a laissez-faire myth, because there is no such thing as perpetual growth. The resources do not exist for the entire world to acheive the opulence of western Europe and North America. Economies rise and fall. The next rise in economic prowess is China, which is having a very difficult time sustaining its growth due to scarcity of resources in the modern world. Hence the re-colonization of Africa. China's rise in economic power is aided by the west's decline in economic power, but it's also totally dependent on the west being at least somewhat economically successful. I know I'm the odd man out with my beliefs, since these internet forums tend towards libertarianism, but capitalism is really a lose-lose situation. If you actually manage to become one of the few wealthy people on the planet, then you're faced with the inescapable reality of having to live in a ruined world.

The point, however is not to dwell on the subject from an economic point of view, but to consider the world in its physical totality. There is obviously a carrying capacity for the human population (unless we figure out how to colonize other planets). It's pretty hard to continue to grow economies when the very physical, finite resources that those economies depend on are being used up, destroyed, poisoned, etc. by those same economies.