25yo min wage worker. need saving advice.

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Deformed
Freshman Poster

Post by Deformed »

momopi wrote:
Deformed wrote:
momopi wrote:
Deformed wrote: its quite far away from where I live. and I'm really not a social guy. having to collaborate with other guys for 12 hours a day would drive me insane. its a good idea though. right now I'm gonna try to fit in a part time job, maybe a temp agency, where I have to clean at the end of the day so it doesn't interfere with my schedule.
If Alberta is too far for you, how will you ever go abroad?
working 12 hours with OTHER PEOPLE is what discourages me. I read the description, they are looking for a SOCIAL guy for the job

Do you want to go abroad and socialize with girls?
yes.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Deformed wrote:not to be rude guys and thanks for the information but I'm completely lost. what I need help with is how to either get a place cheap enough to save money. even how to be homeless without losing my job. Or how I can get a second job.
im new to making money online and ive never done it before, if you could tell me how I can make atleast 400 dollars a month thatd be nice. i just want to be able to save a decent sum in my current situation if that's too much to ask.
When it comes to making money online, you have to be creative. I know some people that have been successful at it in the past (including myself), but it's generally not very stable (unless you create multiple income streams) and you'll really need to figure out something yourself.

With that said, it's certainly possible. You just have to try different things and be okay with failing a bit in the beginning. But because the internet is so vast, there are limitless possibilities. Like I said, be creative.
Deformed
Freshman Poster

Post by Deformed »

Maverick wrote:
Deformed wrote:not to be rude guys and thanks for the information but I'm completely lost. what I need help with is how to either get a place cheap enough to save money. even how to be homeless without losing my job. Or how I can get a second job.
im new to making money online and ive never done it before, if you could tell me how I can make atleast 400 dollars a month thatd be nice. i just want to be able to save a decent sum in my current situation if that's too much to ask.
When it comes to making money online, you have to be creative. I know some people that have been successful at it in the past (including myself), but it's generally not very stable (unless you create multiple income streams) and you'll really need to figure out something yourself.

With that said, it's certainly possible. You just have to try different things and be okay with failing a bit in the beginning. But because the internet is so vast, there are limitless possibilities. Like I said, be creative.
there are other ways too. donating plasma is something on my to do list. Its an easy 20-30 dollars per donation which takes half an hour. you can do it 2 times a week although you need recovery months so your arms don't get bruised. First you have to go through this education tour on why plasma is so useful, and its kind of the same as going to science world during middle school, you get to watch on a big screen what the whole process is like. after that you get a plasma debit card type thing

Filming fights for YouTube is also good. especially if they're interesting enough to get 100000+ views, finding an interesting enough fight is not easy.