Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Girlfriend Ignoring me (Or Trying to)

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:58 am

Renata wrote:Does that apply to other Asian countries like Korea, Thailand & Singapore?

Yes, the ideal English teacher according to Asian DOSs is a tall, big boned, blond, blue-eyed, big breasted young North American female, and it goes down from there.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:23 pm

Maybe I am missing the point, but RedMenace, why didn't you plug one plug two her?

Not fu.ck her, but to make to love her.

You should have made love to her at least once in order to leave your dog-territorial print!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby RedMenace » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:01 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Maybe I am missing the point, but RedMenace, why didn't you plug one plug two her?

Not fu.ck her, but to make to love her.

You should have made love to her at least once in order to leave your dog-territorial print!

That was my plan on the 3rd date but after sharing a bottle of wine with her, I realised just how precious she was. She was totally pure. I decided it was best to take things slow and teach her well. Unfortunately I only had 2 days left in China which is simply not enough. Why destroy such a gem when you know you will be leaving her country? Men should have consideration for other men because if long distance relationship doesn't work between me and her, then at least the man she ends up marrying marry's a "pure" wife. Also it would not look good for black men if I did that as it only perpetuates the notion that black men impregnate many women and abandon them. I will actually marry this girl, that's how I feel about her. After realising how overrated sex was, I began to see women based on their values rather than a thirst induced mirage of love. :lol:
Last edited by RedMenace on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby zboy1 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:50 pm

RedMenace wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Maybe I am missing the point, but RedMenace, why didn't you plug one plug two her?

Not fu.ck her, but to make to love her.

You should have made love to her at least once in order to leave your dog-territorial print!

That was my plan on the 3rd data but after sharing a bottle of wine with her, I realised just how precious she was. She was totally pure. I decided it was best to take things slow and teach her well. Unfortunately I only had 2 days left in China which is simply not enough. Why destroy such a gem when you know you will be leaving her country? Men should have consideration for other men because if long distance relationship doesn't work between me and her, then at least the man she ends up marrying marry's a "pure" wife. Also it would not look good for black men if I did that as it only perpetuates the notion that black men impregnate many women and abandon them. I will actually marry this girl, that's how I feel about her. After realising how overrated sex was, I began to see women based on their values rather than a thirst induced mirage of love. :lol:


See! We need more stand-up men like Red Menace in the world, and less PUA's and Sexpats like most foreigners these days...

As Red Menace mentioned in his post, f***ing and chucking foreign women in other countries ruin's the reputation of Westerner's in the mind's of most people abroad. We need to be considerate of the 'pureness' of the women in those countries, for the sake of men everywhere...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby ***JP*** » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 pm

zboy1 wrote:
RedMenace wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Maybe I am missing the point, but RedMenace, why didn't you plug one plug two her?

Not fu.ck her, but to make to love her.

You should have made love to her at least once in order to leave your dog-territorial print!

That was my plan on the 3rd data but after sharing a bottle of wine with her, I realised just how precious she was. She was totally pure. I decided it was best to take things slow and teach her well. Unfortunately I only had 2 days left in China which is simply not enough. Why destroy such a gem when you know you will be leaving her country? Men should have consideration for other men because if long distance relationship doesn't work between me and her, then at least the man she ends up marrying marry's a "pure" wife. Also it would not look good for black men if I did that as it only perpetuates the notion that black men impregnate many women and abandon them. I will actually marry this girl, that's how I feel about her. After realising how overrated sex was, I began to see women based on their values rather than a thirst induced mirage of love. :lol:


See! We need more stand-up men like Red Menace in the world, and less PUA's and Sexpats like most foreigners these days...

As Red Menace mentioned in his post, f***ing and chucking foreign women in other countries ruin's the reputation of Westerner's in the mind's of most people abroad. We need to be considerate of the 'pureness' of the women in those countries, for the sake of men everywhere...




I agree we don't need anymore damaged goods like at home. We need to show them we are better than those PUA and sexpat douche bags.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Postby RedMenace » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Update: Yesterday she asked me what I would say if a guy asked her to be his girlfriend. I told her to tell him she already has a boyfriend(didn't read the question carefully) and stressed how much importance I place on loyalty. Then she said she refused one guy since I left China which was less than a week. wtf? Today we managed to agree on a time to have video chat on qq every week where we would basically keep each other updated. I can basically use this to keep her occupied until I can arrange another meeting. She is very reliable so far. She actually thinks about what I say after we are done talking. I love such a woman who actually makes the effort to sustain a relationship. Most women are just too f***ing entitled and expect the man to do everything. Anyways hopefully I can keep the long distance relationship alive until we meet again.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby polya » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:29 pm

RedMenace wrote:
Renata wrote:You could have stayed & taught english or something ... btw Japan offers work holiday visas to brits, it's not far from China, you can meet regularly.

I don't think staying in a country such as China illegally to teach English as a black male (Have to work harder to even get a job) 19 years of age for a woman when I have university back home that will enable be to earn descent wage is a good idea. I will try to keep the relationship alive but its okay if it fails because I realised how easy it is to find a good woman in China if you have the aptitude to spot her (Which I find I do). At this point in my life university is the number 1 priority. Everything else comes after. By the age of 24/25 I would have completed my masters in Electrical Electronic Engineering. That's when the real fun begins. :lol:


I'm glad you've got your head screwed on & didn't throw your life away to have a few more months with some girl and then get dumped and ignored by her like she did already to you. There's no hurry and you can always go back and find another girl - it's not like you have only one chance for love.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest