What's the best part of China to go for a wife?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
magnum
Junior Poster

What's the best part of China to go for a wife?

Post by magnum »

I read this http://www.chinawhisper.com/top-10-plac ... -in-china/

How much of it is true and how much is just Fluff?

I plan on attempting to move abroad in 6 or 8 months, and I need to start planning my locations out, seeing as I'll probably be teaching English, I'll probably only have a hand full of optioins for English teaching as I can only take jobs that don't mind me having no degree, unless I land a online job before this point.

I'm looking for a place with a high female ratio, I like girls who are skinny and pale, I don't mind if they don't shine white, my ex wasn't super white, but I don't like dark skin.

younger women are important to me, perhaps a place where I don't have to have have "flash" the only thing I have above other foreigners I might be competing with is I'm decent looking and Athletic and look young for my age.

Hell a place with girls from other parts of asia too would be great, I don't mind taking a run at Viet/Japanese girls if they're going to a university in whatever city I'm staying in.

I've found some Gender ratios, I know china is already over flowing with men, but the bigger the pool of women and the younger the higher my chances are, I wish I could find a place that has the age/gender ratio per city.

then I'll be able to message girls more seriously on these sites and give these girls a realistic date when I'll be in china, right now I don't even bother messaging anyone because I don't know if I'll ever see that part of china.

And where are the least materialistic Chinese girls, because I'm not about to go round 2 for heart break because I don't have a degree of "worthiness"

I've thought about hitting viet too, but getting a job in that place seems iffy without a degree, and the women can be beautiful but it seems most aren't my type, but the personalities are great.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The guy that wrote this is on crack. Shanghai/Suzhou women have the worst reputation in all of China, the divorce rate is through the roof. The author failed to mention Shenzhen which gets high marks for dating.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Thanks for that taco, I do take everything I read with 2 salt shakers.

I've actually seen a lot of girls on dating sites from Shenzhen, I'm interested as to know why Shenzhen is a hot spot for dating?

I agree this guy is on crack for the shanghai comment, you can probably add Hong Kong and Beijing to that list.

If I manage to work online before I Depart maybe It wont matter, I'll have ability to move around without working in one spot, but if not, I need to pick a good spot to make my home base.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Starting to lean in favor of Shenzhen.

Any idea if I'd run in to girls form other couturiers in that part of china?

I remember hearing you'll see a few westerners in Shenzhen, but is it so much so that you'll have to worry about other westerners cock blocking me?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Shenzhen is great, but the ladies there are single because they are the smartest in all of China, and can't find a smart man to match. So they look for a foreign guy.

I had most, er, success in Shenzhen.

Shenzhen is cleaner than other Chinese cities, but it's also a bit boring.

It's also VERY expensive to live there. I dated a couple of women who were earning Western standard wages. How smart do you have to be in China to earn $42,000+ a year? VERY!

Everything in Shenzhen was at least 20% more expensive than in Guangzhou, from tubes of Mentos to rents.

I couldn't find so many foreigner supermarkets either - less expats live there so there's less demand I suppose.

Most women in Shenzhen are from other provinces - local Cantonese aren't so common there as they are in neighboring Guangzhou. In Shenzhen I dated a Hunan woman, a Sichuan girl and I forget where the other one was from.

Hunan woman had a great figure, but she lived with her mom (grrr).
Sichuan girl was really fierce, but was very smart (and found me a great hotel - that always impresses me).
The other one was worrying about her weight, but then we went to an expensive cafe and ordered a load of food. I ate a horrible Taiwanese pizza and got stung by a mosquito.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Ghost wrote:Shenzhen and Guangzhou come to mind. Why is it a hotspot for dating? I think it may be because the region is only developing as of recently, whereas more places in the north have already gone through the industrialization process and the girls/dating scene aren't that great. Hainan interest me as well. If I ever come back to China after this, I'm going south...

China is sort of easy for me to visualize now since I know more about it. Eastern China is where the people are, and Western China is much more sparse. Obviously, dating places like Tibet are out since you can't even travel there without a group or tour agency. The Northeast sucks, so that leaves the South.
what about dating tibetan girls in bhutan,nepal,and India(katmandu),or neighbouring chinese areas like sichuan,Qinghai etc wich have large tibetan popualtions otuside of the Tibetan autonomous region?that would suck if you couldn't date any tibetan girls,they are the most beautifull in China.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

So tell it to me flat, as a guy who no college degree, are the women going to mostly ignore me then?

Or will I get a pass for being foreign?

Seems like a catch 22, I can always pick another spot, but it seems like this one is flowing with the ladies.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I never met any Tibetan girls. But I met a Han girl who was brought up in Xinxiang and she was very attractive and also very smart. I'm sad I only met her once because there were so many billions of people in Guangzhou I couldn't get a train ticket to see her again. Grrrr.

All you need in China (or anywhere?) is confidence. My friend and I lived in an apartment block and there was this broke Northern European foreigner guy who also lived there. He had a very pretty Chinese gf - I saw him riding round with her perched on the back of his bicycle. He wasn't even that good looking, but he had the confidence to live in a foreign country without being able to speak the language or have enough money to even be able to get the train to the next city.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I do agree Sichuan / Chongqing is good, but those places are rapidly becoming Westernized. My hometown is Chongqing and the women there are getting more and more bitchy. However, compared to Beijing and Shanghai which have been ruined by Anglo values, Chengdu and Chongqing are still worth a good shot at.

The other Southwest Chinese provinces which are Guizhou and Yunnan also have women which tend to be quite friendly. Personally I'd love to date a girl from a smaller city or town in those areas. However, once you bring them to the big Chinese cities they change. if they are partly or fully of an ethnic minority like the Miao or Dong they are likely to be very traditional.

Guangxi is also a place I'd like to try, especially the "Jing" or "Yue" ethnic minority. They are the ethnic group as the Vietnamese.

Unfortunately my biggest problem now is resources / cash / family issues.....

Someone mentioned I could buy a TEFL/TESOL degree online :) And I may give that a try
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Bao3niang wrote:I do agree Sichuan / Chongqing is good, but those places are rapidly becoming Westernized. My hometown is Chongqing and the women there are getting more and more bitchy. However, compared to Beijing and Shanghai which have been ruined by Anglo values, Chengdu and Chongqing are still worth a good shot at.

The other Southwest Chinese provinces which are Guizhou and Yunnan also have women which tend to be quite friendly. Personally I'd love to date a girl from a smaller city or town in those areas. However, once you bring them to the big Chinese cities they change. if they are partly or fully of an ethnic minority like the Miao or Dong they are likely to be very traditional.

Guangxi is also a place I'd like to try, especially the "Jing" or "Yue" ethnic minority. They are the ethnic group as the Vietnamese.

Unfortunately my biggest problem now is resources / cash / family issues.....

Someone mentioned I could buy a TEFL/TESOL degree online :) And I may give that a try
miao women are nice,and yi women are very beautifull.you're right about ethnic minority women being more traditional.