Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Female body types and skin colors around the world

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Female body types and skin colors around the world

Postby MyFirstLove462 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:15 am

This may sound like an odd question but I was just wondering girls/women what do you think is their body physique type normally in different countries? Like body shape? For example Africa most likely has curvier Shapley women, like the hourglass figure type. Brazil in South America, normally a good amount of women are not stick thin at all, they have big butts but are very athletic/proportioned, solid body physique. Basically all European/middle eastern countries have mostly slim figured women am I correct? Asian countries have thin women, so does Australia, New Zealand,etc. Am I right about this or do I have this thing all wrong? Where would I find what countries around the world that talks about about skin color from palest to darkest? Or any of you could tell me?
Freshman Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:13 am

There is nothing this forum can do to inform you (correctly) about your curiosities. You need to travel extensively to learn that it is not your skin color that is likely to repel women, but rather your behavior, your dress, and your lack of masculine confidence.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Return to Questions and Advice