Should I take the chance and go abroad?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
rarerampage
Freshman Poster

Post by rarerampage »

Dark_Sol wrote:Go and have fun. It's not so bad. Hardest part is really finding a place to settle in when you first arrive. Then after that, you settle in and learn the ropes fast.
Yes! I have decided that I will go if I am chosen, have fun and live a new life experience. Hey, if I don't feel like I fit there I'll just come back, richer with the experiment and hopefully new friends.

The application is in the mail, it ended up a lot better than I originally expected it to and I am very proud of it and I think I stand a real chance. Now I just wait for any news. The wait is going to kill me!

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement words. That and reading other people's experiences around the forums eventually really helped in the final decision.