Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Success in Asia Chances and what to do in the meantime?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Success in Asia Chances and what to do in the meantime?

Postby IronChemist » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:07 pm

I'm stuck in the US for another year until I have a teaching cert.
Anyway a little bit more about myself in just the physical aspects. I'm 6'4 about 270(250 w/o skin later story) 12-15% body fat.
I'll be 30 when I leave the country, however I look like I'm early to mid 20s.

Am I too big for some of the ladies overseas?

What should I do in the meantime anyway as well?
IronChemist
Freshman Poster

Re: Success in Asia Chances and what to do in the meantime?

Postby jamesbond » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:17 am

IronChemist wrote:Anyway a little bit more about myself in just the physical aspects. I'm 6'4 about 270(250 w/o skin later story) 12-15% body fat.

No, you are not too big for the ladies overseas. Check out this movie clip below about this professional body builder who went to Thailand to find a wife. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ZseyEe0dQ[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby IronChemist » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:47 am

That's really good to know. I have a Taiwanese ex girlfriend who basically ruined american women for me. I have never seen anyone with as nice of attitude as her. She wanted me to constantly touch and hold her as well.
IronChemist
Freshman Poster

Re: Success in Asia Chances and what to do in the meantime?

Postby polya » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:17 am

jamesbond wrote:
IronChemist wrote:Anyway a little bit more about myself in just the physical aspects. I'm 6'4 about 270(250 w/o skin later story) 12-15% body fat.

No, you are not too big for the ladies overseas. Check out this movie clip below about this professional body builder who went to Thailand to find a wife. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ZseyEe0dQ[/youtube]

I hope the body builder does better than hulk Hogan did. If he's wise he'll keep her at home barefoot and pregnant
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby adann » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:54 am

To answer, yes you will be too big. Most Asian women Do Not prefer big muscle type guys. They actually feel scared or grossed out by it. Big muscular type guys only appeal to american women.
adann
Freshman Poster

Postby jtest28 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:03 am

I'm doing very well with Filipinas. :)
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:34 am

Tall is good. I'm not tall but then there are plenty of petite ladies in Asia.

At your age you should have the pick of available women out there. But just bear in mind that Chinese women are mostly driven and like success and money. Thai women are somewhat less driven, but having a lazy wife with no ambitions has its own particular problems.

Maybe Vietnam could be a compromise?

In the meantime, work on being more alpha, acquiring cash/investments, eating better, that sort of thing. Roosh's forum has some good threads on this. And don't stop dating women - the more experience of dating you'll have, the better you'll do anywhere.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby ChampionKaji » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:55 am

Big muscle types are OK with Asian women because any white guy will do. You can be short, fat, tall, skinny, swole as f**k, you'll still get women as long as you're white. Being tall and slim-muscular is best, but tall and hulking will do fine too.

If you are Black you might as well save your money because Black guys cannot get asian p***y even if they spent their life savings to hire a hooker.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Postby IronChemist » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:28 am

I'm white with a masters degree in chemistry.
IronChemist
Freshman Poster

Postby ChampionKaji » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:29 am

You'll do very well then.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice