Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Black males in ROMANIA - Share experiences!

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Black males in ROMANIA - Share experiences!

Postby mastardo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:46 am

Hello I am a 20 year old student currently living since a few months and studying in a big city in Romania and I love it. Everywhere where I go the Romanian girls are all over me and I noticed that they usually like to approach me and other black or african/northafrican/arab students. Do some of you guys have similar experiences? Please share! Would be interesting to hear. 8)
mastardo
Freshman Poster

Postby mastardo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:34 pm

bump anyone?
mastardo
Freshman Poster

Re: Black males in ROMANIA - Share experiences!

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:22 pm

mastardo wrote:Hello I am a 20 year old student currently living since a few months and studying in a big city in Romania and I love it. Everywhere where I go the Romanian girls are all over me and I noticed that they usually like to approach me and other black or african/northafrican/arab students. Do some of you guys have similar experiences? Please share! Would be interesting to hear. 8)

Only Gypsy prostitutes like black men in Romania to dupe them out of money or to turn tricks. Romanian women hate black men with a passion.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby aozora13 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:59 pm

CE, I thought you said that Romanian girls like black guys? I saw some while in Vienna (Austria) and they like black guys but you are probably right about the general population of Romanian girls, they do not black guys. Also, if I was the OP, I would stay clear of Gypsy women.

Side question: What about in Slovenia? I saw you were doing well in the capital in another post. I was thinking about talking to a woman but I was not sure since I tried with a young person (22) which I though she was immature but possibly an older woman in her mid to late 20s is more suitable.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby mastardo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
mastardo wrote:Hello I am a 20 year old student currently living since a few months and studying in a big city in Romania and I love it. Everywhere where I go the Romanian girls are all over me and I noticed that they usually like to approach me and other black or african/northafrican/arab students. Do some of you guys have similar experiences? Please share! Would be interesting to hear. 8)

Only Gypsy hoes like black men in Romania to dupe them out of money or to turn tricks. Romanian women hate black men with a passion.

You sound a bit frustrated. I can speak from personal experience and from what I saw that Romanian girls not the Indian looking Gypsy girls are all over blacks/africans/arabs.
mastardo
Freshman Poster

Postby mastardo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:02 pm

aozora13 wrote:CE, I thought you said that Romanian girls like black guys? I saw some while in Vienna (Austria) and they like black guys but you are probably right about the general population of Romanian girls, they do not black guys. Also, if I was the OP, I would stay clear of Gypsy women.

Side question: What about in Slovenia? I saw you were doing well in the capital in another post. I was thinking about talking to a woman but I was not sure since I tried with a young person (22) which I though she was immature but possibly an older woman in her mid to late 20s is more suitable.

I know how Gypsy girls look...they look like Indians. I only dated Romanian student girls who are fluent in English and who look European. Gypsies look usually trashy and non-European. And usually they can't barely speak any English.
mastardo
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:02 am

aozora13 wrote:CE, I thought you said that Romanian girls like black guys? I saw some while in Vienna (Austria) and they like black guys but you are probably right about the general population of Romanian girls, they do not black guys. Also, if I was the OP, I would stay clear of Gypsy women.

So unrelated, I just ethered Roland S. Martin from NBC here in DC. He's a f.ucka.ss man. Probably suspect and the culprit of the crime because he's a moist Duncan-Hines DC Black man (no offense to you LOL; I'm not implying you!).
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:04 am

mastardo wrote:

I know how Gypsy girls look...they look like Indians. I only dated Romanian student girls who are fluent in English and who look European. Gypsies look usually trashy and non-European. And usually they can't barely speak any English.

Sounds like the Gypsy women don't shave their vah j.j. I might have to check out Romania. #TeamAntiPrudeUnderCurrent
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby aozora13 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:42 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

So unrelated, I just ethered Roland S. Martin from NBC here in DC. He's a f.ucka.ss man. Probably suspect and the culprit of the crime because he's a moist Duncan-Hines DC Black man (no offense to you LOL; I'm not implying you!).

I am not sure what you are talking about but it seems you were on a business trip and somehow you did IT work for NBC in DC and somehow a black guy did something there? E, thought you were going to contact me to hangout. I gave my info over pm. Oh well, I am still confused why you put that topic in this thread.

OP: I just know that your best bet is to keep trying if you want to meet a decent woman. Usually, the Romanian girl is better than girls back home but a long shot. Hopefully you can go to another country to find something if it does not work out in Romania for you.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:41 am

aozora13 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

I am not sure what you are talking about but it seems you were on a business trip and somehow you did IT work for NBC in DC and somehow a black guy did something there? E, thought you were going to contact me to hangout. I gave my info over pm. Oh well, I am still confused why you put that topic in this thread.

OP: I just know that your best bet is to keep trying if you want to meet a decent woman. Usually, the Romanian girl is better than girls back home but a long shot. Hopefully you can go to another country to find something if it does not work out in Romania for you.

Nope. Roland S. Martin (works on NBC in Washington DC and has a Twiter account/page) disrespected Tommy Sotomayor by calling him a coon and I came to TJ's defense by saying Roland S. Martin has a tsunami for a hairline, and Roland tweeted me back saying holla when I get 15 followers. LMAO Oh I will holler at him when I get a few hundred. I just need to make time for my music..this weekly to commute to DC is overwhelming lol impeding me from doing my music. I only have energy for the job now. lol
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby WhenDovesCry » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Only Gypsy hoes like black men in Romania to dupe them out of money or to turn tricks. Romanian women hate black men with a passion.

This is true, but it's true in most places all over the world. I thought that you were the guy that said that Black guys magically become American when traveling abroad. I guess that you've woken up to smell the ashes.
WhenDovesCry
Freshman Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:09 pm

WhenDovesCry wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Only Gypsy hoes like black men in Romania to dupe them out of money or to turn tricks. Romanian women hate black men with a passion.

This is true, but it's true in most places all over the world. I thought that you were the guy that said that Black guys magically become American when traveling abroad. I guess that you've woken up to smell the ashes.

Ah, not quite. I run the table in most countries in Europe and I am black if you have not figured it out.
Romania is a wonderful country, but unlike losers like you, I don't base my perception of a country on how many woman I can lay.

And Romania is more than just Bucharest you dolt. Just because a "black guy" received some attention in Bucharest does not mean the girls in other areas of the country want anything to do with him.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Return to Questions and Advice