Black males in ROMANIA - Share experiences!

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
mastardo
Freshman Poster

Black males in ROMANIA - Share experiences!

Post by mastardo »

Hello I am a 20 year old student currently living since a few months and studying in a big city in Romania and I love it. Everywhere where I go the Romanian girls are all over me and I noticed that they usually like to approach me and other black or african/northafrican/arab students. Do some of you guys have similar experiences? Please share! Would be interesting to hear. 8)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mastardo
Freshman Poster

Post by mastardo »

bump anyone?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black males in ROMANIA - Share experiences!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

mastardo wrote:Hello I am a 20 year old student currently living since a few months and studying in a big city in Romania and I love it. Everywhere where I go the Romanian girls are all over me and I noticed that they usually like to approach me and other black or african/northafrican/arab students. Do some of you guys have similar experiences? Please share! Would be interesting to hear. 8)
Only Gypsy prostitutes like black men in Romania to dupe them out of money or to turn tricks. Romanian women hate black men with a passion.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

CE, I thought you said that Romanian girls like black guys? I saw some while in Vienna (Austria) and they like black guys but you are probably right about the general population of Romanian girls, they do not black guys. Also, if I was the OP, I would stay clear of Gypsy women.

Side question: What about in Slovenia? I saw you were doing well in the capital in another post. I was thinking about talking to a woman but I was not sure since I tried with a young person (22) which I though she was immature but possibly an older woman in her mid to late 20s is more suitable.
mastardo
Freshman Poster

Post by mastardo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
mastardo wrote:Hello I am a 20 year old student currently living since a few months and studying in a big city in Romania and I love it. Everywhere where I go the Romanian girls are all over me and I noticed that they usually like to approach me and other black or african/northafrican/arab students. Do some of you guys have similar experiences? Please share! Would be interesting to hear. 8)
Only Gypsy hoes like black men in Romania to dupe them out of money or to turn tricks. Romanian women hate black men with a passion.
You sound a bit frustrated. I can speak from personal experience and from what I saw that Romanian girls not the Indian looking Gypsy girls are all over blacks/africans/arabs.
mastardo
Freshman Poster

Post by mastardo »

aozora13 wrote:CE, I thought you said that Romanian girls like black guys? I saw some while in Vienna (Austria) and they like black guys but you are probably right about the general population of Romanian girls, they do not black guys. Also, if I was the OP, I would stay clear of Gypsy women.

Side question: What about in Slovenia? I saw you were doing well in the capital in another post. I was thinking about talking to a woman but I was not sure since I tried with a young person (22) which I though she was immature but possibly an older woman in her mid to late 20s is more suitable.
I know how Gypsy girls look...they look like Indians. I only dated Romanian student girls who are fluent in English and who look European. Gypsies look usually trashy and non-European. And usually they can't barely speak any English.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

aozora13 wrote:CE, I thought you said that Romanian girls like black guys? I saw some while in Vienna (Austria) and they like black guys but you are probably right about the general population of Romanian girls, they do not black guys. Also, if I was the OP, I would stay clear of Gypsy women.

So unrelated, I just ethered Roland S. Martin from NBC here in DC. He's a f.ucka.ss man. Probably suspect and the culprit of the crime because he's a moist Duncan-Hines DC Black man (no offense to you LOL; I'm not implying you!).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

mastardo wrote:

I know how Gypsy girls look...they look like Indians. I only dated Romanian student girls who are fluent in English and who look European. Gypsies look usually trashy and non-European. And usually they can't barely speak any English.
Sounds like the Gypsy women don't shave their vah j.j. I might have to check out Romania. #TeamAntiPrudeUnderCurrent
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

So unrelated, I just ethered Roland S. Martin from NBC here in DC. He's a f.ucka.ss man. Probably suspect and the culprit of the crime because he's a moist Duncan-Hines DC Black man (no offense to you LOL; I'm not implying you!).
I am not sure what you are talking about but it seems you were on a business trip and somehow you did IT work for NBC in DC and somehow a black guy did something there? E, thought you were going to contact me to hangout. I gave my info over pm. Oh well, I am still confused why you put that topic in this thread.

OP: I just know that your best bet is to keep trying if you want to meet a decent woman. Usually, the Romanian girl is better than girls back home but a long shot. Hopefully you can go to another country to find something if it does not work out in Romania for you.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

aozora13 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

I am not sure what you are talking about but it seems you were on a business trip and somehow you did IT work for NBC in DC and somehow a black guy did something there? E, thought you were going to contact me to hangout. I gave my info over pm. Oh well, I am still confused why you put that topic in this thread.

OP: I just know that your best bet is to keep trying if you want to meet a decent woman. Usually, the Romanian girl is better than girls back home but a long shot. Hopefully you can go to another country to find something if it does not work out in Romania for you.
Nope. Roland S. Martin (works on NBC in Washington DC and has a Twiter account/page) disrespected Tommy Sotomayor by calling him a coon and I came to TJ's defense by saying Roland S. Martin has a tsunami for a hairline, and Roland tweeted me back saying holla when I get 15 followers. LMAO Oh I will holler at him when I get a few hundred. I just need to make time for my music..this weekly to commute to DC is overwhelming lol impeding me from doing my music. I only have energy for the job now. lol
WhenDovesCry
Freshman Poster

Post by WhenDovesCry »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Only Gypsy hoes like black men in Romania to dupe them out of money or to turn tricks. Romanian women hate black men with a passion.
This is true, but it's true in most places all over the world. I thought that you were the guy that said that Black guys magically become American when traveling abroad. I guess that you've woken up to smell the ashes.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

WhenDovesCry wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Only Gypsy hoes like black men in Romania to dupe them out of money or to turn tricks. Romanian women hate black men with a passion.
This is true, but it's true in most places all over the world. I thought that you were the guy that said that Black guys magically become American when traveling abroad. I guess that you've woken up to smell the ashes.
Ah, not quite. I run the table in most countries in Europe and I am black if you have not figured it out.
Romania is a wonderful country, but unlike losers like you, I don't base my perception of a country on how many woman I can lay.

And Romania is more than just Bucharest you dolt. Just because a "black guy" received some attention in Bucharest does not mean the girls in other areas of the country want anything to do with him.
Irina95
Freshman Poster

Post by Irina95 »

I'm a Romanian girl and i would never be with a black guy, same goes for all my friends. I've never met any romanian girl who'd be with a black guy, but if you say so :)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This is an old thread, but in general I doubt if Romanian women are so much interested into foreign men at all. I also cannot imagine that a Romanian woman would prefer a contact with a black man if she has a choice - more likely she will look out for men from Europe.

Maybe a black man from Africa, speaking French, might find some contact in Romania and might find the Romanian language easy.
I don't think however this will work with African Americans who are native English speakers.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Yohan wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 11:22 am
This is an old thread, but in general I doubt if Romanian women are so much interested into foreign men at all. I also cannot imagine that a Romanian woman would prefer a contact with a black man if she has a choice - more likely she will look out for men from Europe.

Maybe a black man from Africa, speaking French, might find some contact in Romania and might find the Romanian language easy.
I don't think however this will work with African Americans who are native English speakers.
Why are you bringing this shit back to life? Why do you care? First off, I DOUBT the author of this thread has ever been to Romania. Most of you low class people just repeat shit you've heard from somewhere else from unreliable sources. Just stupid morons.

African Americans guys like http://culturewhiz.org/users/culturewhiz would do fine in Romania. However, if you're ugly/retarded shit (like most of the guys on sites) I wouldn't bet on it. Just like anywhere else.